Suggestion

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Re: Suggestion

Postby Blackbull1970 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Is it possible to put the preview pictures into the main picture sets area of the charms page.

I have noticed that once the preview pictures cycle down, they are no longer viewable unless you download the entire set.

Sometimes there are preview pictures that are not in the main set. If you are away from your computer where you have downloaded the sets at home. And you later are on the road away from home for instance, viewing on your phone, you can view the preview pictures along with the main pictures in the members section.

This will allow members to view those preview pictures at any time in the future on the charms page.

And still keep it where non-paying members cannot view them.

If this is already possible, please let me know.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:03 pm

Blackbull1970 wrote:Is it possible to put the preview pictures into the main picture sets area of the charms page.

I have noticed that once the preview pictures cycle down, they are no longer viewable unless you download the entire set.

Sometimes there are preview pictures that are not in the main set. If you are away from your computer where you have downloaded the sets at home. And you later are on the road away from home for instance, viewing on your phone, you can view the preview pictures along with the main pictures in the members section.

This will allow members to view those preview pictures at any time in the future on the charms page.

I think what you're asking is if the pictures that are on the free side preview photo pages are in the club side?
Yes, they are. When the free side preview sets roll down to the 4th position, they are "archived" into the club side, so members can always see ALL of the photos in the entire set.

There are NEVER photos in the free preview side that aren't included in the club side.

So a member can always view ALL photos from any device, whether they've downloaded them or not, just by logging into the charm's site with their password and username with paid membership.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:50 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
Blackbull1970 wrote:Is it possible to put the preview pictures into the main picture sets area of the charms page.

I think what you're asking is if the pictures that are on the free side preview photo pages are in the club side?
Yes, they are. When the free side preview sets roll down to the 4th position, they are "archived" into the club side, so members can always see ALL of the photos in the entire set.

There are NEVER photos in the free preview side that aren't included in the club side.

So a member can always view ALL photos from any device, whether they've downloaded them or not, just by logging into the charm's site with their password and username with paid membership.

Ok, I see it now.

I did not go further back like you pointed out.

I hadn’t noticed it proceeded like that.

Thanks.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Suggestions