Forum

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Forum

Postby jennajSC4 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:24 am

I think the forum page access should be more prominent on the front page.
jennajSC4
Charm

Re: Forum

Postby martinae » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:53 am

I completely agree.. its a little hard to find even though i know where to look.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:36 am

jennajSC4 wrote:I think the forum page access should be more prominent on the front page.

If you are a charm, please email me from the email address posted on your SC Page. Once I receive confirmation, I will give you charm status.
The email address you've used on the forum does not match the email address posted on your site. The only way I can confirm a charms status is via the posted SC site email address.

Additionally, if you are a charm, you can advertise the forum via your emails, and your text as well as on your own SC pages.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:14 pm

I would love to see the charms that make bonus each month have a button similar to the "updated today" button....see a button that perhaps says, "updates an average of 3 x's per week" or something of the sort to show the charms that update more than just once a week. It would be nice! :)

Kisses,
Anna Moore
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby becky sue » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:35 pm

I'd love to see the fans use the Forum more. Thanks Sultry Serena for the idea to put that on my site, and in my emails. I will do that!
becky sue
Charm

Postby becky sue » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:17 pm

What is the best time of day/night to get on the Forum? I'm having trouble finding more than 1 or 2 people online when I get on. Do I just have bad timing?
becky sue
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:35 pm

becky sue wrote:What is the best time of day/night to get on the Forum? I'm having trouble finding more than 1 or 2 people online when I get on. Do I just have bad timing?

Becky Sue,
There's not really a best time. Or better yet, anytime is the best time...…. The forum is still growing and with more charm participation, more charm advertising the existence of the forum, the hope is to build a huge fan base where someone will always be online here.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:14 pm

- Create a function where logged in members can give “Thanks” to a post. It’s a good way to pull people out of lurker status and get them involved.

- Create a special membership access section of the forum that only paid subscribers can access.

- Create a Video section where Charms can upload small video sample clips or GIFs of their content.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:34 pm

I looked around and did not see anything on this, if it has been suggested, I missed it.

My suggestion/idea is have the Charms do a “Coronavirus Face Mask” competition.

Have all the Charms submit their best face mask or PPE. It could be sexually or comical or whatever.

Another idea is a Coronavirus face mask competition with Charms wearing masks or PPE and subscribers have to figure out who is behind the mask.

They can be month long contests.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 am

Blackbull1970 wrote:I looked around and did not see anything on this, if it has been suggested, I missed it.

My suggestion/idea is have the Charms do a “Coronavirus Face Mask” competition.

Have all the Charms submit their best face mask or PPE. It could be sexually or comical or whatever.

Another idea is a Coronavirus face mask competition with Charms wearing masks or PPE and subscribers have to figure out who is behind the mask.

They can be month long contests.

What a great suggestion! Did you know there's a month-long contest every month? There's a whole section of the board devoted to it: Southern Charm Photo Contests - Vote Here

And what luck... this month's contest is "AUGUST Charm Photo Contest: NAUGHTY Mask"
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to Suggestions