Promoting your favorite Charms

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Promoting your favorite Charms

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 pm

It's super sweet when a fan makes a post on the forum about his favorite Charm(s), but I always find myself wishing there was a link in the post so I can go directly to the update, video or site being mentioned without going to find it on my own. Am I the only one?

While sharing our photos is not allowed because of copyright, I LOVE having my link shared when someone has something nice to say about me or my new content. It just makes my day and aside from buying my content yourself it is the BEST way to encourage me and contribute to sales for my site.

I encourage you to copy and paste links to your favorite Charms' sites, too, when you'd like to give them encouragement for making content you find extra exciting!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: Promoting your favorite Charms

Postby KaliGold » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 pm

What a great idea. So many beautiful women and its great having a link to go directly to their page,
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby SexyRicki » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:22 am

Great help from fans.... come on ppl we need to advertise the board for others to post on it too. Most of my fans did not know of this forum.

Sexy Ricki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby Daphne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:57 am

Most of my fans don’t use the forum. They prefer social media and emails.
Which I appreciate when they retweet or share my link to my site.
It would be nice if the same thing could be implemented on the forum.

It would also be nice if the charms were notified when they were mentioned in a forum post. So they could respond in a timely manner might get fans more willing to participate in forum board discussions. Like you get a notification from social media ( you were tagged in a post, you were mentioned or tagged in a tweet).
Daphne
Charm

Postby Missy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:40 am

It would be nice to get notification. I use twitter the most. I was thinking about this board platform this morning while still in bed. Things that I wish I knew how to do on the board, like posting photo's that are the right size. how to link my new videos to the page. Need to dig into it some more.
Missy
Charm

Postby noface » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:30 pm

I often send charms comments on how nice their sites are when I like their shots and am thinking about joining. I don't know if many charms don't check the emails they list, but many go unanswered, so I usually figure they don't really worry if I am going to join. Over time I have probably been a member of more than 20...infact, I just joined two today...one whom I have been a member with before and we have shot together and another one new because we had email conversation and she seemed awesome and looks awesome with the body type I really like. Both have thighs I could take forever!! :)
I did like talking via twitter, but twitter has become unusable lately with all their restrictions and trying to be social police, so I haven't been on there lately. Email seems to be the best contact method. This chat would be really nice, but so few charms utilize it. It should be better if the charms populated it a lot. It used to be with the old chat format years ago. It was always movin'!
So anyway, I'll promote here the two I joined:

https://www.southern-charms.com/sexyric ... 57x005.jpg

https://www.southern-charms4.com/violet ... 00x002.jpg
noface
SC Fan

Postby noface » Wed May 12, 2021 2:20 pm

I see another who I wouldn't mind having her lovely shaped thighs locking my face up!! Nice set Roxee!

https://www.southern-charms.com/roxeero ... 58x005.jpg
noface
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat May 15, 2021 6:03 am

The problem I have with this post is that there are soo many different ladies I would like to promote, easily over 50! Thanks to all of you who do... everyone of you is beautiful!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby noface » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Just discovered Christina Wett page and I wouldn't mind being made to endure the endless facesit by her!!

https://www.southern-charms.com/christi ... 73x005.jpg
noface
SC Fan

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:02 am

Missy wrote:It would be nice to get notification. I use twitter the most. I was thinking about this board platform this morning while still in bed. Things that I wish I knew how to do on the board, like posting photo's that are the right size. how to link my new videos to the page. Need to dig into it some more.

Try 1000 pixels on the longest side.
I make up promo pics for a lot of my shoots, always put my SC addy into it, and then set them free to be shared!

this pic is 666 X 1000 pixels, is branded Southern Charms, and I want it to be shared all over!
BettyBnV-2022-spring-fire-promo-sm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Betty BnV

https://www.southern-charms.com/bettybnv/photos.htm
    Betty_BnV CHARM
    Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Return to Suggestions