COVID Filming Slump

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

COVID Filming Slump

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:11 pm

I have been in a filming slump since COVID happened. I did a couple of shoots throughout the pandemic but it is getting harder and harder.

I need to know what you want to see. I want to film more and stop using from my banks. I have changed physically and would love to show off. But I honestly don't know what you want to see.

Keep in mind it would need to be solo as I am not filming with others at this time.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: COVID Filming Slump

Postby martinae » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:34 am

Wendy-

I would LOVE to see how you have changed... maybe pick a set from a year or so ago and do similar dress / poses to show that off? As I've told you before your a very beautiful woman... and just about anything you shoot is going to be amazing.

If your looking for a new suggestion, I've always loved outdoor shoots... but you know that already. That or maybe a shower set? Something easy... but you make just about anything sexy!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:01 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I have been in a filming slump since COVID happened. I did a couple of shoots throughout the pandemic but it is getting harder and harder.

I need to know what you want to see. I want to film more and stop using from my banks. I have changed physically and would love to show off. But I honestly don't know what you want to see.

Keep in mind it would need to be solo as I am not filming with others at this time.

I think you should do a film where you meet a lucky fan (me) and we just have some fun together, talking, eating and doing whatever else we happen to decide to do!!!

Loke

PS just my suggestion!!!
loke693
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 am

Wendy-

I would LOVE to see how you have changed... maybe pick a set from a year or so ago and do similar dress / poses to show that off? As I've told you before your a very beautiful woman... and just about anything you shoot is going to be amazing.

If your looking for a new suggestion, I've always loved outdoor shoots... but you know that already. That or maybe a shower set? Something easy... but you make just about anything sexy!
martinae
SC Fan

Return to Suggestions