Covid themed video?

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Covid themed video?

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Would it be too much to make a video wearing face masks? Like pretending you dont want to catch covid but you still want to fuck so badly that you just have to have it. No matter what. Too bad I dont know any charms in the area I live at. I would put that video out myself if I did. LOL
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Covid themed video?

Postby Daphne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:48 am

I think it’s a good idea. I wore a mask in a photo set in just a few pictures and fans loved it.
I think fans and members would love it. I think there is some great options to get creative with videos and photo shoots and masks. Especially since it’s a part of our reality right now.
Daphne
Charm

Postby martinae » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:00 am

Daphne wrote:I think it’s a good idea. I wore a mask in a photo set in just a few pictures and fans loved it.
I think fans and members would love it. I think there is some great options to get creative with videos and photo shoots and masks. Especially since it’s a part of our reality right now.

I have to admit that was a great photo shoot... thanks for your creativity Daphne!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:09 pm

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:Would it be too much to make a video wearing face masks? Like pretending you dont want to catch covid but you still want to fuck so badly that you just have to have it. No matter what. Too bad I dont know any charms in the area I live at. I would put that video out myself if I did. LOL

Sounds hot!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:31 pm

There are lots of them out there, honestly. People started filming then when all this started. I don't think many took into account sensitivity. It is a hot seller.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:29 am

If I might add a different perspective. Some of us fans... use SC as escapism. Our little oasis , paradise if you will from the horrors of the real world. I come to see the beauty of you ladies...and take my mind of my cares and woes if just for a few moments. I do think bringing Covid-19 into photo shoots is a bit much. How would a fan. that lost a loved one to the virus feel seeing it? Back in May a video came out showing sex between a couple wearing hospital protective gear, with certain areas cut out and masks. That very same day hospitals in the Northeast reported a shortage in protective gear , and some nurses and doctors having to re-use theirs.

Just my two cents.......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:If I might add a different perspective. Some of us fans... use SC as escapism. Our little oasis , paradise if you will from the horrors of the real world. I come to see the beauty of you ladies...and take my mind of my cares and woes if just for a few moments. I do think bringing Covid-19 into photo shoots is a bit much. How would a fan. that lost a loved one to the virus feel seeing it? Back in May a video came out showing sex between a couple wearing hospital protective gear, with certain areas cut out and masks. That very same day hospitals in the Northeast reported a shortage in protective gear , and some nurses and doctors having to re-use theirs.

Just my two cents.......

Good point! Thanks for your input! And I do agree. I didn't think about that part.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:13 pm

Now, when the covid-is-almost-over, I feel I could make some photos (or clip) wearing mask.. before, when it was so "hot subject" I felt it wasnt right (its just my point of view)
AdaSC2
Charm

Return to Suggestions