Butt worship video

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Butt worship video

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:25 am

I want to make a butt worship video but I am looking for suggestions. I don't use dildos in there anymore due to some health issues, so don't say butt fucking. I am thinking of a theme. Like a snobby woman who doesn't like something you did, now to make it up to her, you have to kiss her ass, literally. Another idea is to play doctor visit. What do you think? What will be the snake charmer in your mind??
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Butt worship video

Postby longjohn » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:44 pm

Would this video be solo or with someone else? I think getting your butt cheeks oiled and massaged while you are wearing a thong/g-string would be pretty hot. Probably better if somebody else is doing it to you, but maybe could be done solo. Definitely a way to worship your ass.
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:13 pm

longjohn wrote:Would this video be solo or with someone else? I think getting your butt cheeks oiled and massaged while you are wearing a thong/g-string would be pretty hot. Probably better if somebody else is doing it to you, but maybe could be done solo. Definitely a way to worship your ass.

That is really hot. In fact I am talking to a well known charm on here, hoping to get together with her soon. Maybe she will be game for this kind of video! hehe.. I can't name drop, because I am waiting for her reply! :)
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:02 am

I like the oil idea...
I also would say perspective could be fun...
Punish the man by sitting on his face making him lick you in all the right places...
camera on the bed... pretending to lock up his arms then you lower your sexy ass on to his face. Verbally telling him what you want him to do for being a bad boy.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby Missy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:20 am

this thread has got me thinking.....
Missy
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:43 pm

smokerfucker wrote:I like the oil idea...
I also would say perspective could be fun...
Punish the man by sitting on his face making him lick you in all the right places...
camera on the bed... pretending to lock up his arms then you lower your sexy ass on to his face. Verbally telling him what you want him to do for being a bad boy.

This is perfect. I love this idea for a POV. Watch my videos page, maybe within the next couple of weeks I will be able to get it done.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Tue May 31, 2022 6:31 am

Emerald, I have been watching your videos... quite a few... over and over. ;)
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:00 pm

smokerfucker wrote:Emerald, I have been watching your videos... quite a few... over and over. ;)

Good!! I am glad. I look forward to the day when I can add another person to the mix!I just have not gotten lucky yet.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:12 am

I like the I
Oil idea too. But maybe even like a sundae or a split, where you have chocolate sauce and whipped cream and some cherries or some nuts. You can have someone eat off your ass, maybe even a stocking ass or something like that.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Suggestions