Foot worship videos

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Foot worship videos

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:01 am

When you are on the lookout for foot worship videos, what do you look for the most? Humiliation or no? Happy and sexy? Or happy and humiliating you? I met many who like a smile paired with bare feet and a flip off. Others who want me to be mean and angry.,.. We are all different. I want to know what YOU like when it comes to foot love theme?
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Foot worship videos

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:16 pm

No one has any input? Ok I keep being creative then lol
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:29 am

Emerald, For me, I just want to know what you want and enjoy.
If you want us to worship your feet... and you like to have them licked, sucked and massaged... then that's what I want to hear.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:07 am

I’m not a fan of humiliation or degrading, in any way. I love it when a woman knows that her feet can be seductive, takes care of them, allows their partners to cater to them, they are used as seductive tools, ,not something the humiliate or rule over. A woman’s feet can be a sexy and seductive as her other body parts, to many men. Woman just don’t know how they can use their feet to attract and seduce a man. Foot fetish is one of the top fetishes, and many claim to be the top, but many people won’t and don’t admit to having it as a fetish.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Solekisser2112 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:10 pm

Women with sexy feet and legs no matter what size, As long as the confidence is there, you have full power or me.
Solekisser2112
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:29 am

smokerfucker wrote:Emerald, For me, I just want to know what you want and enjoy.
If you want us to worship your feet... and you like to have them licked, sucked and massaged... then that's what I want to hear.

THAT is what I like and what turns me on. Pampering worship of my beautiful feet. Massaging and kissing them. Are you good at massage? :ymblushing:
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:31 am

loke693 wrote:I’m not a fan of humiliation or degrading, in any way. I love it when a woman knows that her feet can be seductive, takes care of them, allows their partners to cater to them, they are used as seductive tools, ,not something the humiliate or rule over. A woman’s feet can be a sexy and seductive as her other body parts, to many men. Woman just don’t know how they can use their feet to attract and seduce a man. Foot fetish is one of the top fetishes, and many claim to be the top, but many people won’t and don’t admit to having it as a fetish.

Loke

This is so true. I have had lovers kiss and massage my feet during sex (and yes it is heavenly) and still deny that they have a foot fetish. But it's definitely a big one.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Suggestions