new ideas

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

new ideas

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:01 am

Hey guys and gals, My photo sets are getting to be many of the same and I need some new ideas. All of my outfits are still back in the state I moved from at the end of 2022 and not much money to get new items, so help me figure out how I can spice up my sets with what I have. If anyone would like to send me props to use, I do have a wishlist that you can pick from and send me. Or anything you would like to send me will work ok, and I will dedicate that photo shoot to the individual that sent the prop.

Love always

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Re: new ideas

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

I really like your pictures, showering and in the tub, dressing and undressing etc. Undressing behind a half closed door would be exciting. I would like to see you doing more things around the house like washing the dishes or making up the bed, cleaning while wearing a tank top or t-shirt with a pair of full cut panties. Keep the panties on a while. Some good shots down your top when leaning over would be good as well as some of your ass in panties while bending over. Coming out of the shower and drying off then getting dressed is a good one, or waking up bed in a nighty and panties and masturbating, thinking no one is watching. I personally think you'd look great with a neatly trimmed but nice thick bush. I'm pretty sure that'll never happen it's just a preference of mine.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Postby roseryderSC4 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:05 pm

Oh I have a video of me leaning over making up a bed.

https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=80953

Great ideas though, would anyone mind if I borrowed some of those ideas?
roseryderSC4
Charm

Postby CharmFan2 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:04 am

I really like Banjo's ideas too, around the house in revealing or loose clothes with a "accidental" nip slip.

maybe exercising/yoga in loose revealing clothes.

If you don't have access to your lingerie and your usual sexy outfits you could modify some regular clothes, like cutting the crotch out of an old pair of jeans, or cutting up an old t-shirt to show some side boob.

I also really liked the shared / groups sessions you used to do, I realize there aren't many other models around, but maybe Mr sinfullysxy could join you for some more action shots.
CharmFan2
SC Fan

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:48 pm

Do some outdoor. Feet in the grass.
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby Banjo441 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:55 pm

sunbathing is another good one.
Banjo441
SC Fan