Would you rather? <Spaceship/Submarine>

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Would you rather be lost in space, or lost in a submarine, forever, w/o running out of air?

Space
63%
Submarine
37%

Total votes : 19

Would you rather? <Spaceship/Submarine>

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Would you rather be lost forever in space or in a submarine? You wouldn't run out of air, but you would be lost forever.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Would you rather? <Spaceship/Submarine>

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:27 am

I had to say space. Even though I'm terrified of heights, I'm also claustrophobic and the thought of being at the bottom of the ocean is really frightening to think about. With all that water on top......yikes! At least with space, it would be open....lol
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I had to say space. Even though I'm terrified of heights, I'm also claustrophobic and the thought of being at the bottom of the ocean is really frightening to think about. With all that water on top......yikes! At least with space, it would be open....lol

we have a lot in common. I am afraid of heights but claustrophobic out ways it. I would rather take the stairs if to many people are in the same elevator.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Kepster3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 am

Space for me, Just the thought of looking down on all the hot girls makes we want to be up in space :ymblushing:
Kepster3
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Wow, I voted for sub and I see I'm in the minority. My vote assumes that I can see out. I think there would be more to look at in a submarine...maybe ;;)
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 am

I chose a submarine, too. I think the vast emptiness of space would get to me. At least in a submarine (assuming it had windows), there would always be something to look at and life all around me so I wouldn't feel so alone.
β˜… 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets β˜… 850+ Steamy Videos β˜…
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:29 am

I am too literal when it comes to this. Forever? We don't die? We just float in space or under the sea forever? I assume the spaceship wont run out of air as well, and what about food and water? Would the spaceship travel, or be in orbit? The orbit would decay, and maybe we'd get hit by a meteor or space junk. The submarine would start to rust. In the sub could we just once in a while surface and look at the blue sky? Would be totally black in space. I think for me it would have to come down to the size of each. I got a tour of the USS Philadelphia when it was decommissioned in 2010. About a football field long and 30 feet wide. If the spaceship is like the Enterprise, I am going to space, it if is the size of an Apollo capsule or the Space Shuttle...then I will get on the submarine.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:58 am

Sub because I love the water. I love swimming and seeing new and different animals. We are planning (far future) to take a trip to Singapore and get a room underwater. Ironically hubby hates water and flying.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby easyD » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:41 pm

I had to think about this one. Im not afraid of heights but i am afraid of plunging to my death from heights and even though the lack of gravity would prevent that in space, i feel like it would get boring quick surrounded by a seemingly empty space.

I also have an irrational fear of being stranded at sea and ocean type things (sharks, whales, octopuses, etc) which is why ive avoided boats my entire life. But i think it would be somewhat calming to me being underwater. The view would be better.

Submarine it is.
easyD
SC Fan

Postby AmberSC3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 pm

I went with Space because I am a diehard Syfy fan, and my imagination always goes more crazy in outer space than underwater. I always figure that if you go underwater too far it just gets black and there would be little to see...
Just me :-)

Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby WilloughbyCaracas » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:03 am

It’s claustrophobic in both, gotta figure life support works magically on both. So it comes down to what you get to see.

I took the ocean because there will be more diverse things to look at out the window.

The moon is 250k miles away, Mars is 34M miles away. It would take 30 days to get to the moon, 3 years to get to Mars, the next star is light years away. The staggering amount of nothing to see or do would be maddening in and of itself.

At least in the ocean there are things to see and ideas to engage in. I am not certain of the same in space
WilloughbyCaracas
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Thought about this some more and my answer changed. I would prefer space. At just 200 feet deep there is little you can see in the ocean, at 500 feet it is pitch black. Ever see a window on a sub? Then the air issue...Unlimited air inside, but outside? In Space there is no air so no air pressure. The spacecraft wont implode. Air pressure on Earth is 14.7 PSI, while increases as you go deep in the water. The PSI on a sub at the site of the Titanic is 6500 PSI. Three tons of pressure pushing in on all sides. Yup changed my mind....send me into space...
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Polls