How did you find Southern Charms?

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Advertising from SC
No votes
Model Advertising
7%
Social Media <Twitter Facebook etc>
4%
A Friend
35%
A Web Search
10%
On Accident
21%
Other (Please post where)
22%

Total votes : 68

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:29 pm

So how did YOU find Southern Charms? On accident, a web search? Advertising? Following a model from another site?
A friend?
I'm curious
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: How did you find Southern Charms?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:42 pm

I marked "other" because my husband told me about it. He wanted me to submit my photos and get a site here. I said no at first, thinking he was joking, but when I realized he wasn't I decided to give it a try. Then he fainted :d :d :d :d That was way back in 2004! And OMG I was soooooooooooo shy!!!
Aparently I'm not anymore :d :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Same here Serena, my naughty hubby told me about this wonderful site and told me I'd be a perfect Charm.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 pm

I honestly can't remember ... first found it in the early 2000s. Might have popped up when searching on Alta Vista - yeah, that long ago. I was probably searching for stuff I shouldn't be, just like I always do ...
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:11 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:I honestly can't remember ... first found it in the early 2000s. Might have popped up when searching on Alta Vista - yeah, that long ago. I was probably searching for stuff I shouldn't be, just like I always do ...

I'm glad you found us ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:51 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
I'm glad you found us ;)

So am I :d You all bring much joy. And I now have amazingly developed right wrist muscles too!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:33 am

I stumbled on Charms quite by accident and to my good fortune. I met a woman on vacation who claimed to be an adult model from Oxnard, CA., in 1999. She was doing the leaf peeper thing in the White Mountains of NH., where I worked summers as a fire scout and winters in snow patrol. Freshly divorced, it gave me the alone time needed to process "life". To shorten the story, we met, and got along quite well. She told me about her adult modeling career, and showed me a few snapshots. I was needless to say modestly intrigued. We exchanged numbers, talked a few times, before winter set in and I was off to my snow patrol. I lost her number and by spring could not remember her web address. So in searching for it, I found SouthernCharms…..
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 am

I actually had a friend tell me about it. He wanted to see me on here. So I talked with hubby and we joined that was back in 2007.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby martinae » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:00 pm

got a link from another site back in 199... ok im old
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Missy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:38 am

My husband showed it to me. Told him I have always wanted to do something l like this. That night we took the camera out and Started. Be doing it for 10 years and love every photo.
Missy
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Back in 2005, when I had my first site, a friend of mine told me about it. She knew that I had just moved to Florida and was struggling. She was on the site at the time and told me that it helped supplement her income. So I looked into it, and my husband (then just boyfriend) said lets do it. He already had a nice camera at the time. So we shot some updates and joined.

In 2007, I took my site down for a year because I was working 60 to 70 hours a week and my husband was working about the same. The economy was starting to fall a little and motorcycle sales (what he did) was not that great so we put my site back up. The fact that Southern Charms now allows us to keep our sites up and just go on the inactive list has helped a lot over the years or I wouldnt have been able to stay a couple other times due to stuff happening.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Way back in 2006 I met a girl who was a Charm. She had a lot of fun modelling for SC so I decided to try it out. I didn't think I would make any money or have any fans, but when I started getting sales it turned me on SO MUCH! I loved knowing that men found me attractive enough to join my site! It was a thrill and still is! Every new sale is such a compliment!
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Way back in 2006 I met a girl who was a Charm. She had a lot of fun modelling for SC so I decided to try it out. I didn't think I would make any money or have any fans, but when I started getting sales it turned me on SO MUCH! I loved knowing that men found me attractive enough to join my site! It was a thrill and still is! Every new sale is such a compliment!

Amen to that. Same here. That why I try to chat and respond to all my fans. I told my friend that got me into that no one to look at a fat lady. But boy was I wrong.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:30 am

Met a charm at a bar. She is now a former Charm. That was in 2009. She helped me get started then she left the website for personal reasons. I am so glad she was there that night. I rarely go to bars. I love that we met and I now have been on 9 years!
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:25 pm

muffintopfan wrote:My wife asked for southern Charms. Its handcrafted jewelry so started searching for it for a christmas gift. Found something for myself instead.

THat's the best answer I've seen so far :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:17 pm

I used to be a member of a long defunct jeans fetish forum back in 2006, and there had been a pic posted there that had the SC watermark in the corner. When I checked it out, I found this amazing place featuring, at that time, around 600 different models, all with their own sites. I've been working my way through them ever since.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby naughtysmirk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm

I used to buy Voluptuous Magazine regularly and when Curvy Claire UK was in the mag, I went online to find more of her and SC came up instantly. I stopped buying the mag, but haven't stopped visiting SC.
naughtysmirk
SC Fan

Postby 51thL0rd » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:11 pm

I have been a avid fan of Southern Charms for many years, but I think I discovered the site purely by accident! :d
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby FoxyLady » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:56 am

through friends back in 2009
FoxyLady
SC Fan

Postby bootkink » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:19 pm

It was a former charms post on a smoking forum
bootkink
SC Fan