Accedental flashing

Post your favorite Jokes here.

Accedental flashing

Postby VixenSC2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 pm

This happened a while ago, I was wearing a little yellow miniskirt (my fans will know the one) Tight top and not much else, we were taking a long drive from Yorkshire to Norfolk in the middle of a monkeys armpit of a summer so it was very hot. We stopped off about half way at a service station, one of these with an attached hotel and parking for busses and trucks you know the sort. It was packed, busses cars etc.. So we were parked a fair way from the petrol station, parked on a grass verge with the busses side on around the walk across the grass to the petrol station and shop. I bought a couple of slush drinks, you know the ones, they tend to be blue and made of ice (it was hot) and began to walk back to the car, A gust of wind came up and my skirt was pinned to my belly fully exposing me below the hips, I couldn't pull my skit down easily with 2 full ice cold drinks and could only hold my drinks in front of my skirt to keep my front been exposed, however this left my cute little bum out in the hot summer sun :-) Needless to say, the busses parked along the long walk back to the car were all full of holiday makers, who got to see what my members pay for xx :ymblushing:
VixenSC2
Charm

Re: Accedental flashing

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 pm

That too funny
You should have bent over and placed your drinks on the ground slowly, then pulled your skirt down lol

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby LushAussieFan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:30 am

haha
LushAussieFan
SC Fan

Postby LushsWife » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 am