Christmas Funnies

Post your favorite Jokes here.

Christmas Funnies

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 pm

Every year my friends in Belfast, send me some Christmas Crackers when we exchange gifts. We get on the phone, talk up a storm, drink a bit and open these crackers. Some of the jokes aren't that bad, some are terrible. I thought I might share a few with you.

WHO HIDES IN A BAKERY AT CHRISTMAS? A MINCED PIE

WHAT DOES MILEY CYRUS EAT AT CHRISTMAS? TWERKY

WHAT IS A DOG'S FAVORITE CAROL? BARK, THE HERALD ANGELS SING

WHAT DID CINDERELLA SAY WHEN HER PHOTOS DID NOT ARRIVE ON TIME? ONE DAY MY PRINTS WILL COME

WHAT IS GREEN COVER IN TINSEL AND GOES "RIBBIT"? A MISTLETOAD

WHAT DO YOU WHEN SANTA COMES DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY WHEN YOU HAVE A FIRE GOING? CRISP KRINGLE

WHO IS SANTA'S FAVORITE SINGER? ELF-ISH PRESLEY

Ok I will admit they are pretty bad, written out, but have a couple drives, and a couple of cute little girls are giggling and laughing while telling them, on a phone call to you some 3300 miles away, and they are hilarious..... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Christmas Funnies

Postby Staples » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:22 am

Oh my goodness I love a good pun. These are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Here are a few of my favorites.

What is the difference between snowmen and snow-women? Snowballs.

Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace? He wanted to sleep like a log.

What would you get if you ate the Christmas decorations? Tinselitis.

What name does Santa Claus use when he takes a rest from delivering presents? Santa Pause!

Hehe

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Re: Christmas Funnies

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Merry Christmas to you Staples, as well. I am glad you liked the puns. I thought yours were terrific. There were two I had never heard before, so that was a treat......Thank you for sharing....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Jokes & Funnies