A Mushroom Walks Into A Bar....

Post your favorite Jokes here.

A Mushroom Walks Into A Bar....

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:02 pm

A Mushroom Walks Into A Bar....the bartender says, "sorry we don't serve your kind" The mushroom says, "aaaah man, buuut I am a FUNGI(fun guy).

lol Get it?
SandraSC2
Charm

Re: A Mushroom Walks Into A Bar....

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:41 am

Very cute funny.....Reminds me of the semi clever bit... Al G. isn't a fun guy. Or in scientific terms Algae isn't a Fungi....

A stockboy is stacking fruit on a display, when a lady asks "Do you have any mushrooms? " The stockboy replies "Sorry ma'am, we are out of mushrooms, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning" The lady looks around some more. A few mins later she runs back to him asking where the mushrooms are. The stockboy confused about her mental state simply tells her "Sorry ma'am, we are out of mushrooms, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning" The lady looks around some more then goes back to the same stockboy and asks "Where the hell do you keep the mushrooms, I need some mushrooms right now!" The stockboy, getting frustrated with his inability to explain the situation, tells the lady "Answers a couple of questions and I will get you your mushrooms from the back." The lady agrees and the man starts the questions. "Spell cat for me, as in catastrophe " she says Ok, "C A T". "Very good!" the stockboy says, "now spell dog, as in dogmatic. " The lady getting frustrated spells it correct. Now the employee finally asks "now spell, Fuc, as in mushrooms. " She replies "There is no Fuck in mushrooms?" To which the stockboy replies "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THE WHOLE TIME!"
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Jokes & Funnies