Christmas funnies

Post your favorite Jokes here.

Christmas funnies

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:48 am

The Santa at the mall was surprised when a curvy young gal came up and asked to sit on his lap, he nodded yes and she sat down. Santa asked her name, and what brought her to see him. She replied 'I am Sandra and Santa you are the only one that can help me for Christmas.' Santa said 'What is it you want for Christmas Sandra?' She replied 'Santa it is not for me I ask, but for my dear sweet mother who desires this gift among all others.' Santa said 'tell me what this wonderful gift that would bring joy to your dear mother might be.' She said 'A Son-in-law Santa.'

A young gal went to the counter with some tinsel, garland and ribbon for decoration. She asked the salesman how much it cost per foot. The salesman being a bit of a chap, pointed to the mistletoe above the counter and said 'we are running a special deal today a kiss per foot.' She said 'well I need about 25 feet so would that be about 25 kisses' as an older man got in line. The salesman puts the items in a bag, and smiles at the gal ' that will be 25 kisses love.' She picks up the bag and starts to walk away and says to the old man ' Grandpa will you settle up with the nice man'.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Christmas funnies

Postby Missy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:29 pm

lol
Missy
Charm

Re: Christmas funnies

Postby MissBorboletaSC3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:01 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:The Santa at the mall was surprised when a curvy young gal came up and asked to sit on his lap, he nodded yes and she sat down. Santa asked her name, and what brought her to see him. She replied 'I am Sandra and Santa you are the only one that can help me for Christmas.' Santa said 'What is it you want for Christmas Sandra?' She replied 'Santa it is not for me I ask, but for my dear sweet mother who desires this gift among all others.' Santa said 'tell me what this wonderful gift that would bring joy to your dear mother might be.' She said 'A Son-in-law Santa.'

A young gal went to the counter with some tinsel, garland and ribbon for decoration. She asked the salesman how much it cost per foot. The salesman being a bit of a chap, pointed to the mistletoe above the counter and said 'we are running a special deal today a kiss per foot.' She said 'well I need about 25 feet so would that be about 25 kisses' as an older man got in line. The salesman puts the items in a bag, and smiles at the gal ' that will be 25 kisses love.' She picks up the bag and starts to walk away and says to the old man ' Grandpa will you settle up with the nice man'.

hahaha... twist ending!
MissBorboletaSC3
SC Fan

Return to Jokes & Funnies