November Photo Contest - A Bucket!

This is where you can find the SC Themed Photo Contests. Charms can post their entries, and fans can vote here.

November Photo Contest - A Bucket!

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:16 pm

LuLu suggested this and it seems like a really fun n' kinky idea! I bet the photos will be amazing!
This will be for November's contest, but I'm going to post it now to give everyone more time to shoot the photos.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=40077&p=155715#p155715

the sexiest, most creative photo using a 5 gallon bucket??? (or any large plastic tub, bucket
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: November Photo Contest - A Bucket!

Postby martinae » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:13 am

Lulu beat me to it!! This is an AWESOME idea!!! I always thought the reason for the montly contests would be to stretch what charms normally do... and give new ideas, etc... into charm land...

I can't wait to see what people come up with!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:41 am

martinae wrote:Lulu beat me to it!! This is an AWESOME idea!!! I always thought the reason for the montly contests would be to stretch what charms normally do... and give new ideas, etc... into charm land...

I had mentioned to Lulu the Evie Sky shoot where she used a 5 gallon bucket as a prop in an outdoor shoot. Thought it was most creative and erotic. I did not think about it being a contest, congrats to Lulu for such out of the box forward thinking. I agree with Martinae about the contests. The ideas should be fresh, creative, and even daring.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby lulu » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
martinae wrote:Lulu beat me to it!! This is an AWESOME idea!!! I always thought the reason for the montly contests would be to stretch what charms normally do... and give new ideas, etc... into charm land...

I had mentioned to Lulu the Evie Sky shoot where she used a 5 gallon bucket as a prop in an outdoor shoot. Thought it was most creative and erotic. I did not think about it being a contest, congrats to Lulu for such out of the box forward thinking. I agree with Martinae about the contests. The ideas should be fresh, creative, and even daring.

Yay! And props to DDDVIOAUS for the suggestion! I went out and bought a bucket after your comment. And, yes, if you get creative enough there's a lot you can do with a bucket lol
lulu
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:04 pm

I have a feeling there are going to be alot of sexy bucket photos coming soon :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Southern Charm Photo Contests - Vote Here