October photo contest failed

This is where you can find the SC Themed Photo Contests. Charms can post their entries, and fans can vote here.

October photo contest failed

Postby bellarose SC3 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:45 am

Some reason two months in a row now the photo contest is not letting my picture go through.. lm so sad l can't enter the contest..but.. good luck to everyone who was able to let there photos go through:)
bellarose SC3
Charm

Re: October photo contest failed

Postby barj39 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:50 am

bellarose SC3 wrote:Some reason two months in a row now the photo contest is not letting my picture go through.. lm so sad l can't enter the contest..but.. good luck to everyone who was able to let there photos go through:)

hope it is rectified soon for you xxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:09 pm

Bella try it again and use a different name for it. Is it giving you an error message? I sent you a PM, it could be a file size problem. I will try to help you. XXX
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:30 pm

Bella
I believe I replied to your post about this last month. If you are unable to upload a photo it’s like OH Alex stated.

More than likely it's due to a duplicate file name. So change the name of your file to something different. It could also be because the file size is too large. Or it's the wrong type of file.

However it’s not the contest. Sorry sweetie, but it's user error ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:58 am

bellarose SC3 wrote:Some reason two months in a row now the photo contest is not letting my picture go through.. lm so sad l can't enter the contest..but.. good luck to everyone who was able to let there photos go through:)

Maybe the size could be a factor. I have trouble myself if the pictures are too big or in the wrong file format. Best of luck figuring this one out. :X
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:42 am

For those of you emailing Brady or Brian about this, they aren't familiar with the forum contest issues.

Please contact me if you are having problems. There's nothing staff can do to help you with the photo upload problem you are having.

You have to read the posts and my pm's. You are most likely trying to upload a wrong format, too large, or duplicate file named photo.

Please change your file name to something obscure. The forum WILL NOT accept a file that has a duplicate name of a file already uploaded. Also it has to be jpg I believe. And please check the file size.

Those are the only reasons for you to be having problems.

If you find that you simply can't get your photo to load, please EMAIL IT TO ME. Serenacharm@hotmail.com so I can see what the problem is and correct it for you.
Thank you.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Southern Charm Photo Contests - Vote Here