First lesbian experience

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

First lesbian experience

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Wed May 29, 2024 9:49 am

My name is Eva. Until a few months ago I had never felt attracted to any woman, except for one: Martha Style.
We met about 14 years ago taking some photos and videos, I don't remember for what company. They were videos about women fighting and some erotic videos. There were no kisses. Just caresses and a lot of friction between us.
After eight years without seeing each other we have met again. We met at a cafe and she came accompanied by her husband Theo.
She hadn't changed much since the last time I saw her. Well, something yes. They are eight years apart but she still maintained that natural beauty, that kind face, that young girl's body. Her weight has hardly changed over the years.
We chatted about the jobs we wanted to do and they showed me the page where she published: SC.
As she spoke, there was something about her that was making me excited I had never felt before.
I said that she was going to the bathroom and Martha said that she would accompany me. On the way she asked me if I still didn't like women but I didn't know what to answer.
When she got to the bathroom she approached me and whispering in my ear she told me that she was very pretty. I turned my face and met her lips.
She had never felt anything like it with any kiss.
Attachments
20240423_115243menor.jpg
20240423_115243menor.jpg (35.39 KiB) Viewed 583 times
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Re: First lesbian experience

Postby heels1 » Wed May 29, 2024 2:15 pm

Mmmmm keep going xx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby tiffanypearl » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:55 pm

I have met Martha 2 years ago ! We had a great time !
tiffanypearl
Charm

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:47 pm

I know Tiffany Pearl. She told me you had a great time.
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories