A Magazine with Miss D

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

A Magazine with Miss D

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Years ago when we lived in New York we had a neighbor named Diane, who I always called Miss D. Miss D was an older lesbian woman who lived alone and was a good friend of my mother. They sometimes played cards together and in the summer would sit on the front steps with other women from our street , smoking cigarettes and talking long into the night. Miss D didn't drive and mom did, so they would often go shopping and attend weight watchers meetings together. In the winter I'd always shovel Miss D's sidewalk and in the warm weather I'd pull the weeds in her yard or pick up leaves in the fall. If Miss D needed something done like an air conditioner put in or furniture moved, she could always count on me and I was right across the street. She wasn't a conventionally attractive woman, but as i got older I secretly had a hardon for her and I'd occasionally fantasize about her when I jerked off in my bed at night. Maybe it was because I'd seen her Lane Bryant panties on the clothes line out back, or the time we all went in a neighbors pool and the way her stout little round 36 C titties looked in her bathing suit really caught my attention. Miss D was kind and sweet, always treated me like a son she didn't have. If I was doing chores for her she'd always make me a sandwich and have plenty of iced tea and of course she'd give me a few dollars for helping out, although as I got older and had money of my own I'd decline the cash. I was just happy to help. Now one day a few years after I'd moved out, I was staying at mom's because I was in between jobs and lost my apartment. I was alone in the house and would be for hours so I decided to go to the corner store for a dirty magazine. As I was standing on line in the store waiting to pay for my magazine I saw Miss D was checking out in front of me. I didn't say hello or anything, I'd be embarrassed if she saw me buying smut. As I moved forward to pay for the magazine Miss D looked at me as she gathered her bags. Jimmy? She said. Oh hi Miss D how have you been! By now my magazine was in a paper bag and I don't think she saw it. How's Jo Ann? She asked, good, good I said. I noticed Miss D had four big grocery bags. Here, let me give you a hand with those. Miss B looked at me and smiled. Your always such a good boy she said as I took three of the bags and held the door open for her. I put my bag with the magazine into one of her bags and we walked up the street to her house. She asked what I'd been up to and I told her about losing my job and my place and that I'd been a bit depressed. she smiled and assured me that things will pick up and that something better would come along. Miss D had such a warm smile, she truly made me feel better. When we got inside, Miss D put down the bags and offered me a glass of her famous iced tea. We continued making small talk as I sat on the couch and had a drink. Miss D was emptying her bags and putting away her groceries when she said oh, this one is yours. She put my magazine on the coffee table in front of me and it slid most of the way out of the bag. What've you got there? Miss D asked. Mind if I take a look? The title of the magazine was Plumpers and Big Women. Miss D started thumbing through the pages. Miss D sat down next to me and held the magazine so we both could look at the pages. I was already hard and had a lump in my throat. What do you think of her? Miss D would ask, or oh I like this one she would say. When Miss D sat down her housedress rode up a little and it was above her knees and I could've swore I could smell her pussy getting very wet. As we looked through the magazine page by page I rubbed at my crotch a couple times. By the time we were halfway through Miss D had her housedress hiked up and her hand was down her panties. I looked over at her and our eyes met. I cleared my throat and said mind if I jack off? No go right ahead Miss D said. I unzipped my pants. I've a small dick and Miss D looked at it and smiled. Go ahead, sweetheart, don't be ashamed she said. Let's go back to this one I said and flipped the pages to a full body shot of a 50 something BBW with a hairy pussy. I like her too Miss D said. I jerked off slowly, I didn't want to cum just yet. I wanted to enjoy this moment as long as I could, it was like a dream come true. By now Miss D had her panties down and was quickly diddling her fat, slick, wet hairy pussy. Then suddenly she rolled her panties off. I looked at them on the floor and back at her. Can I sniff your panties? Is that something you like to do? She asked. Oh yes I said. I almost came I was so worked up. I picked up her silky soft panties and held them to my face. My god they smelled amazing. They were damp and still warm. I licked the crotch part and under heavy breath I said tastes so good. Miss D was masturbating a mile a minute and was shaking like a leaf she must have been cumming right then. Do you want a taste baby? Miss D asked as she spread her labia with two fingers. Can I? I didn't ... I didn't think you'd want... Yes, yes Miss D said between panting, come on, come taste momma. I got off the couch and down between her thighs. I'd never done this before. I started kissing and licking her pussy and sucking her hard clit. I could tell Miss D was enjoying it, she probably hadn't had her pussy licked in a long time. Oh that's good that's good Miss D said after a while as she quivered and caught her breath. Take a little break she whispered. I'd cum into her panties while I licked her pussy but I certainly wasn't going anywhere if she wanted to continue, in fact I'd since grown hard again. I got up and sat on the couch next to her. Can I suck your titties? I asked. Sure sweetheart she said and lowered her top. They were glorious. Her nipples were pointy and hard. I started jerking off again, hard and fast. Miss D told me to stand up and as soon as her mouth touched me cum erupted from my balls. Miss D got up and got a towel from the kitchen and used it to wipe the cum from her face and off of me, it was so loving the way she cleaned me off with that warm smile and soft touch. Wow, I said I wish I could move in here and stay with you, you must have known I've always wanted to... Miss D interrupted now I don't know what people would think if you moved in here with me! She laughed as she lead me to the front door.
The next day I showed up at her place around noon, seems I'd forgotten to take my magazine.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories