Step-Moms new panties

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Step-Moms new panties

Postby Banjo441 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:36 pm

Jo Ann (60) was depressed. She'd been out of work for two years and was recovering from shoulder surgery. She was thankful her cast was coming off the next day, and even more thankful to return to work. She'd considered not going back and just retiring a couple years early. She didn't really need the money, her husband left her quite well off when he passed but she missed the comradery and company of her co-workers. She was also thankful for her step son Jimmy (36). He'd always been so helpful and respectful, if it were up to him, Jo Ann wouldn't lift a finger. Even before her recovery her shoulder hurt so much that she counted on him to help her with just about everything, dressing, bathing, preparing and even feeding her meals. Jimmy cleaned the house, did the laundry, and made sure Jo Ann was well taken care of. He worked from home, and aside from working on the computer a few hours a day he was free most of the time. At the moment Jimmy was out running errands and grocery shopping. He was heading toward home and had just one more stop to make. He pulled into a parking lot at a strip mall and walked into the Lane Bryant. Jimmy went over to the wall of panties and bras. He started picking out a few pairs when a saleslady came over to him. For your wife? She asked cheerfully . She was a pretty plump black woman with a pleasant smile. Oh, no they're for my (step) mom actually. Oh? Said the clerk. Well you see she recently had shoulder surgery Jimmy explained, so I've had to help her with dressing in the morning and whatnot. I noticed she could use some new underwear, she'll be getting her cast off tomorrow and going back to work, she always wore nice matching bra and panty sets when she was working, and she's been out of work because of the shoulder for some time. I feel like maybe some new underwear will lift her spirits. I see said the saleslady. She saw Jimmy had about six pairs of panties in his hand. Do you... do you know her bra size she asked Jimmy. Yes, she's a 40 D he replied. They went over to the bras and Jimmy picked three, all of which had a matching pair of panties to go with them. The saleslady walked Jimmy to the check out counter, rang him up and he was on his way. The next morning Jimmy helped Jo Ann get ready as usual. He'd wait until later to give Jo Ann her gift this way she can open the box on her own. Jimmy drove Jo Ann to the doctor and her cast was removed. They went home and after swimming in the pool for a while Jimmy presented Jo Ann with her gift. She opened the box excitedly. When she moved the tissue paper aside she was surprised to find bras and panties. You went to Lane Bryant? Jo Ann asked with a chuckle. Well, I thought some new underwear would make you feel better, I couldn't help but notice the ones you had were old and worn looking. Jo Ann understood what he meant, she always went to work very well dressed inside and out. Thank you sweetheart Jo Ann said and hugged him still in her wet bathing suit. As they hugged Jimmy's hardon pressed firm against Jo Ann's thigh through his sweats. Jo Ann was shocked a moment but not really surprised. She'd noticed the tent in his pants many times recently, usually when bathing or helping her undress or get dressed for the day. In her darker moments when alone in her bed at night her pussy gushed at the idea he was hard for her. She also felt bad for him, she knew he was very lonely. He'd been so good to her, and took great care of her truly out of love and compassion. At that moment she paused and went over to the box with her new bras and panties in it. Which ones are your favorite? She asked Jimmy. Oh, um I really like these. He picked a white bra and panty set that had small colorful flowers embroidered into it. The cups of the bra and front and back panel of the panties were see through. Jo Ann smiled and pulled off her bathing suit her big titties jiggling as she pulled it down. This isn't anything you haven't seen before she joked. Jimmy just smiled. He had a lump in his throat and was so worked up he was almost shaking. He looked at Jo Ann's bush as she put on the bra. She must have trimmed it in the shower when she got home from the doctor. Just then she adjusted her titties in the cups of the bra and said to Jimmy well? What do you think? As she put her hands on her hips. You look... you look great. Really great. I must Jo Ann said with a smile, you're hard as a pistol! I'm sorry, Jimmy said it's just that I... Shhh said Jo Ann. It's okay, here she said as she pulled one of her titties out of her bra. Jimmy leaned in and began to suck her nipple. Jimmy put his hand down his sweats and started jerking off. Jimmy stopped for a second. Can I touch... he had to catch his breath... your ass? Sure baby anything you want and she cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Jo Ann turned around and bent over her elbows on her bed. Jimmy stared at her big soft round ass the crack visible in the see through panties. My God, he thought as he rubbed, squeezed, and groped his step-mothers fat round BBW ass. Jimmy rubbed his cock across the soft material and a huge load erupted from his balls. Thick cum covered the back panel of the panties, sticking to Jo Ann's ass through the thin fabric. Jo Ann crawled onto the bed and sat upright. She rolled her panties to her knees and with two fingers started rubbing the thick lips of her hairy pussy. With her eyes closed she breathily whispered I've been dying to do this. I've been dying to do this Jimmy said. He opened Jo Ann's nightstand and took out the thick dildo she kept rolled up in a towel. He slowly slid it in her pussy and after a couple strokes he began rythmically pumping her, hard and fast with a wet squelching sloshing sound as the thick veiny dong pounded like a jackhammer. I'm gonna cum, oh Jimmy I'm gonna cum Jo Ann panted as she squirted like a fountain. That just made Jimmy continue to work her harder and faster and within minutes she squirted again. And again. Jo Ann started having second thoughts about going back to work, she might just have more fun at home.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories