Bill's passing grade.

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Bill's passing grade.

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:39 am

Jimmy sat in bar with his friends Dan, Bill and Stan. Stan was getting married that weekend and they all got together to celebrate. They'd been best buds in High School and a few of the guys hadn't seen each other since. The topic of conversation eventually went to women and they started talking about teachers they had in High School that were hot. Dan asked if anyone had Ms. Grayson for math senior year. He said I know you had her Bill, we were in class together. Ms Grayson Bill repeated, wow, I haven't thought of her in a long time. I bet you used to think about her every night! Stan joked and did the jerky jerky motion with his hand. All the guys started to laugh. Bill spoke up and said I'm gonna tell you guys something and whether you believe me or not is up to you. Bill said he had a crush on Ms. Grayson since he first laid eyes on her the first day of senior year. She was quite an attractive woman in her early 40's at the time. She dressed conservatively, but did wear above the knee skirts often, sometimes with a high slit up the side. Bill remembers just watching her legs as she walked back and forth in the front of the room. He had such a hardon in class each day he couldn't pay attention to a word she was saying. One time he saw a flash of her stocking top and when he looked up at her she was looking at him. The lesson is up here Bill she said and the whole class chuckled a bit. Bill was failing math and if he didn't earn a passing grade he'd have to come back in the fall to repeat the course. Bill had been held back once before, and he didn't want to be twenty years old and still in High School. He said that about two weeks before final exams Ms. Grayson pulled him aside after the bell rang. She told him that she would be teaching a special four hour class where she's going to go over what will be on the final exam the Saturday before the test. Ok, I'll be here, promise Bill told her. No, Ms. Grayson said it's at Union High. That was in the next town. Ms. Grayson told him that she would drive him there and back and that if he at least made the effort to come to the class and pass finals she'd give him a passing grade. The week passed quickly and that Saturday Bill walked the three blocks from his house to the front of the school where Ms. Grayson would pick him up. She was already there waiting in her car and Bill got in the passenger seat. Good morning Ms. Grayson and thank you. I'm glad you're here Ms. Grayson said and they made small talk the twenty minute drive. Bill jerked off twice that morning, in an attempt to pay better attention to the lesson. The four hours dragged along and Bill thought he took in enough to pass his finals. After the class Ms. Grayson and Bill got back in the car. He was happy thinking he had a real shot at passing the grade. I'm glad I came Ms. Grayson, thank you for driving me and everything. Ms. Grayson looked over at Bill and smiled. She hadn't started the engine yet as they sat in the car parked along a long brick wall behind the school. So, what do you think it is that had you so distracted all year? Ms Grayson asked Bill. Oh, I don't know he shrugged as his eyes glanced her thighs. I think I know Ms. Grayson said a tinge of playfullness in her voice. All of a sudden she lifted her butt from her seat a little and pulled up her skirt. Is it this? Ms. Grayson asked. She had on grey thigh highs with a dark red garter belt, and dark red panties with a ruffled lace trim. Go ahead you can touch me Ms. Grayson said. Bill ran his hand up her leg and to her crotch. He put his hand down her panties and slid his middle finger into her pussy. They started kissing passionately. Ms. Grayson undid Bill's pants and his nineteen year old cut cock sprang forth, long and wide with an upward curve. Would you look at that my god said Ms. Grayson. You think I didn't see that bulge in your pants?
Ms. Grayson said as she straddled him. Oh, yes she said as she bounced on his cock, rocking the whole car. after a couple minutes Bill said I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't worry baby Ms. Grayson said, I'm fixed. With that, Bill pumped a huge load into Ms. Grayson's hairy pussy. Now this is just between us Ms, Grayson said as she climbed off of Bill back into the drivers seat. You've got some cock for a guy your age Ms. Grayson laughed, some cock she repeated. Bill got out the car in front of his house. He couldn't believe what just happened. He immediately went to his room and jerked off. Bill was no virgin but he'd never experienced anything like that. Bill took his final exam. He struggled at some parts but was confident he'd get a passing grade, and not just because he fucked the teacher. Bill ended up getting a seventy on his test and a passing grade for the class. When he received his test back Ms. Grayson marked the seventy as a seven with a heart, and on the back of his test she wrote congratulations sweetie and put her phone number with a note that said to call her after the fourth, which Bill took as the Fourth of July. July fifth Bill called Ms. Grayson. She agreed to pick him up and take him back to her place. When Bill got in the car he said hi Ms Grayson. She said call me Helen honey I'm not your teacher anymore and smiled. OK Helen Bill said and sat back for the short ride to her house. She was wearing a long t-shirt but Bill could see she also had on white stockings and open toed high heels. As soon as they were inside Helen pulled off the t-shirt and was wearing the sexiest lingerie Bill had ever seen. Immediately they were all over each other. Bill ran his hands all over her ass and then he felt someting hard. She had a plug inside her. Helen led Bill to the bedroom and they sucked and fucked in every which way possible. Helen loved being fucked hard up the ass and Bill was more than happy to oblige. Helen had a voracious sexual appetite, she played with toys, masturbated for hours on end and liked to say dirty things while doing so. It was maybe the third time Bill was at her house. He was laying on the bed and she was kneeling on the floor beside him sucking his oversized cock like it was a ten inch lollipop. suddenly the door opend and there stood a thin scrawny man in drab clothes, he had a thin mustache and thick glasses. What? What do you want? Helen asked with annoyance in her voice. Nothing I... the man started to say. Helen cut him off. don't you see I'm with someone? She barked. Get out, get the fuck out of here! Now! Demanded Helen and the scrawny man turned back and closed the door behind him. Who was that? Asked Bill. Oh don't worry that's just my husband. By the time she said husband Bills cock was in her mouth and it sounded like she said don't worry that's just my husbmbph. Bill thought to himself if she talks to him that way and he responds as he does she must be the boss around here. Bill bent Helen over and pounded her hard in the ass. It turned him on a little knowing her husband can most likely hear everything. Bill later found out that he was a teacher too but lost his job when he was arrested for sucking other men's dicks in the back room of an adult video store during a sting. He was also impotent after a surgery he had twelve years ago. Still, Bill felt bad for the old guy seeing how Helen treated him so badly. His name was Harold. Sometimes when Bill would come over Harold would lead him to the bedroom where Helen would be waiting, usually with three quarters of a double ended dildo in her rectum. It's about time you turned up! she'd say, damn bus, why don't you have a car? She could be a bit demanding, especially when she's worked up. Harold! Harold! She'd call. He'd come running into the room, yes dear? She might be on Bill's cock reverse cowgirl or have to take her mouth off of it to speak to him. Bring us some drinks and my pot she'd say, and a couple minutes later Harold would come back in the room with a tray with drinks and rolled joints on it. One time Harold asked if he could stay and watch. No! Helen snapped, my boyfriend doesn't want you staring at his dick all night now go, shoo. Bill and Helen fucked all day and night all summer long it seemed. Most of the time Harold just sat in a dark room the glare of a TV set reflecting in his glasses. Jimmy chimed in on Bill's story, well what happened? He asked, why'd you stop seeing her? One thing, Bill replied she was wearing me out! And he laughed. But really he said that toward the end of the summer he met a really nice girl, a friend of his sister's and they began a serious relationship. Bill good guy that he is didn't want to cheat on her and risk hurting her. And that was it you never saw Ms. Grayson again? Asked Dan. Actually, Bill said, after four years my relationship ended and one night a couple months after I was sitting around horny and thought why not give Helen a call, what've I got to lose right? Helen was happy to hear from Bill, she even said she'd been thinking of him lately. She told Bill she was having a small get together at her place Friday night and he should come by around nine o clock. Bill didn't get out of work until ten so by the time he arrived to Helen's it was almost Midnight. Nothing wrong with coming late to a party he thought as he climbed the steps and rang the bell. Harold answered the door. Oh! He said. Then he said of course, of course and with his head down he let Bill inside. Not making eye contact, Harold mumbled they're in the bedroom. Bill climbed the stairs he could hear the hard pounding slaps of fucking, and Helen moaning and wailing. She sounds like a wild animal he thought. As Bill stood in the bedroom door he saw Helen with three young guys. One was under her, one was behind and one was in front. All her holes were being filled. They guy fucking her ass had a fistfull of her hair and the one throat fucking her had his hand around her neck. It looked as if they'd cum all over her already at some point. They were going at it so hard they didn't notice Bill standing there. Bill said he turned away, it was too much for him. On his way out he took one last look at Harold, sitting in a dark room with the glare of a TV set reflecting in his glasses. The sounds of fucking off in the distance.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories