Catch Me - Fuck Me!! Outside Sex Game

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Catch Me - Fuck Me!! Outside Sex Game

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 am

I wrote this sexy little story years ago with update #249. If you like the fantasy story, you'll love the photos ;)

It's a warm, spring day, so why don't you play hookey from work and join me for some really naughty afternoon fun?

See, I know this really great place where we can go "park". It's got a fantastic view and it's quiet and secluded - unless you count the occassional mountain bike guy who might happen to pedal up on us and sneek a few peeks from behind the bushes....

........It's the perfect place for you to catch me.......
........if you can ;)

Yeah, I know I said we'd "park - as in an old fashioned "make-out" session.... However, you should know that I'm anything BUT old fashioned

As soon as we stop, I'm out of the truck and running away.........taunting you to follow me!

With a headstart, it's easier for me to out of your reach. I don't want you to grab me before I'm ready.......

Up on a hill, I stop. And I start putting on a slutty sex show, out here in the middle of the desert, with the sand, and tumbleweeds surrounding us. I'm bending over and wigglin my ass, sliding my skimpy fishnet mini-dress up my thighs, and higher still.......baring my hips and letting you watch as I slowly slide my tiny thong panty down to my ankles.......

You're instantly ready for action *wink* and quickly come after me.
"No, No, No, not yet", I think as you quickly begin closing the distance. I toss my wet panties towards you to slow you down, and turn and begin to run away again.

You've instinctively caught my airborne panties, and I use the distraction to crouch behind some thorny bushes. Secretly glad the mountain guy isn't here today. I reach back and unhook my pink lacey bra........and hurriedly try to slip it off without removing the fishnet mini-dress......and yep, it's difficult........but I'm determined (wink) Just as you get close to my hiding place, I manage to untangle the silly bra from the fishnet.......and stand up! The view of my big tits bared underneath the fishnet stops you suddenly! Your eyes glued to my big 38DD tits and my hard, perky nipples....

mmmm.......now the game's gettin fun! But just to make sure I've got your full attention........I lick the tips of my index fingers........and rub them across my nipples.........and then I pinch them.........ohhhhhh.......yeah, I've definitely got your attention.....and mine! And I bet it's hard for you to run after me with that big bulge in your pants (wink)
I'm starting to wonder why I wanted to have you chase me in the first place.......I mean here I am, running around nearly naked, in the middle of the afternoon, on a very secluded hillside......alone with a such a sexy, virile guy.......who's definitely equipped to provide me with hours of hard, penetrating enjoyment.........

So I stop to rethink this little game.........and slip the fishnet mini-dress over my head and drop it on the ground. Slowly, I begin to walk towards you -sexily, seductively.......and you begin to unbuckle your belt. The distance between us closes and I notice you've unbuttoned your jeans, and the zipper comes down! OH MY!! Your hard cock is clearly visible through your open fly..........I lick my lips and smile.

I'm soooo wet now........and all I can think of is having you inside me. Having your hard body pressed against mine.......I want you to fuck me out here on the secluded hilltop.......while the sun beats down on our naked bodies. I want you to suck my tits.....I want to lay back and spread my legs......and feel your tongue as you lick my pink, juicy cunt!

"Meet you in the back of the truck"..........I whisper as I brush past you........Quickly you turn and chase after me again......

I'm in front of you wearing nothing but my wedge heel sandals......And to make sure you enjoy the view, I'm putting a little extra sway in my hips as I walk toward the truck with it's padded "bed".........

I feel your hand grab my shoulder..........the wind is blowing my hair, and as I turn to face you, I casually brush it away........
"mmmmmmm.........baby, I'm so glad you caught me!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Catch Me - Fuck Me!! Outside Sex Game

Postby heels1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:30 am

fully erect and stroking now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Catch Me - Fuck Me!! Outside Sex Game

Postby loke693 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:27 am

Your stories are always, so exciting!

Loke
loke693