Fantasy for Sultry Serena

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Fantasy for Sultry Serena

Postby heels1 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:57 am

Hey Sexy,

Loved loved your outfit yesterday, i prefer you in that skirt. I bet the tightness makes your ass wiggle when you walk and i am soooo hard thinking about you right now.

That halter top is very nautical and doing a fantastic job of holding back those incredible tits of yours.

Seeing you bent over that train set is just too much for me and i come up behind you and reach forward to grab those titties. you push your ass back into me and as you feel my rigid cock you let out a moan.

Standing up you lean your body back onto me and i continue to squeeze and rub your tits as i kiss your neck and moan into your ear.
'You are fucking beautiful baby' is what i whisper.

You spin around and grab the back of my neck pulling me in for a gorgeous wet kiss. Our mouths are so hungry for each other and my tongue flicks against yours.
Then expertly you adjust your halter top and pop your big tit out holding it up for me. God i dive onto that thing and suck it like i need it to live. I bite the nipple and get it hard as you moan for me.
'That's it baby , you get that titty thats all for you'
God i am in heaven and pull out the other one so i can stuff my face in between these glorious globes .

'Get that cock out baby, i'm gonna do a lap of the room for you to get that thing ready'
I have already taken my shirt off and given my cock a slap as i watch this stunning lady walk away from me around the room. Those huge shiny heels hit the wooden flooring and just drive my cock even harder if thats possible.
I am completely naked stroking my rock hard cock as you turn to come back to me.
This sight it just heavenly and your big tits swing free from your top and bounce with each step. The heels just echo around the room as i stroke harder and faster.

You walk straight to me and hold my eye contact as you drop to your knees and i watch my cock disappear into your open red lips. You expertly work my shaft to the back of your throat and then pull out and dive back on. Your hold my naked buttocks and pull me in so you can greedily swallow more cock. The energy that i gave your tits when i was sucking them is now being returned twice over. Its like my cock is the most important thing in the world and your only desire is to mouth fuck it continuously.
What can i say you are a pro and with you slobbering all over my D i have a difficult time not cumming! You wank it , dive back on it, spit on it, swirl round the tip and then get the balls whilst it lies across your face, you are the fucking blowjob Queen .

I can't nut now i have to get some of this hot pussy. I help you to your feet and kiss deeply that wonderfully talented mouth of yours.
You smile and place both hands on the train table and push your ass out for me. Smiling you look back over your shoulder.
'Come on baby i need a good hard fucking right now, get that thing in me'

Jesus Christ this girl is on heat right now. I slide the dress up your legs and up over that glorious ass. My strong hands just rip the hose open and you gasp as the air hits your exposed pussy. Your top is gone and your massive tits are free to swing. i am kneeling behind you and i can see how dripping wet your pussy is so i decide to play with your ass. My tongue darts in and i work your hole wider with each powerful lick and thrust.
'Oh my fucking god yes' is what you cry out as i tongue you even harder.
You push your ass further back onto my face as i love eating you out.
Now baby its cock time, I line my throbbing length up at the entrance to your lips. You feel me and let out a moan, reaching back you grab me and guide it in. You are so wet there really is no need. My cock fires deep into you and you arch your back.

This is carnal now and both our bodies are aroused to a level where we just need it. I need to hammer into this pussy and you want to be fucked hard by a real man.
'Cum on baby, fuck this bitch' is what you cry out as i jack hammer in and out of your wet hole.
It is a crazy intense fucking where you hold onto the table for balance and more than once i hear your stilettos scrape on the floor as i drive harder and harder into you .
I grab your big swinging tits and just fire thick white hot ropes of cum into your pussy as you loudly climax.

You my Queen are the best. My Slutty Glam Queen is the hottest bitch in town always.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Fantasy for Sultry Serena

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:19 am

My second time reading this, and I'm just as aroused as before!
How about round 2?

I know you're ready..............and I want to use that high back stool, lean back, spread my thighs wide, legs in the air.........
.......with you standing before me, your mouth is in place, and I press my stilletto heel between your waiting lips and tell you to finger my wet pussy, deep, hard, fast........while you suck like a starved man and enjoy the pleasure :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories