Swinger orgy in my house...

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Swinger orgy in my house...

Postby anneswinger » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:37 am

It was me, Anne, in the midst of that scorching swinger party at our beloved summer chalet. The music enveloped me as I danced with unrestrained passion. Then, we ventured into the house, and that's when things truly became exciting.

My beloved husband, you were engaged with a friend, and that only increased my desire. A few meters away, my eyes met three irresistible men, whom I'll call Dante, Leon, and Maximilian. Dante, with his firm hands, caressed my breasts, sending delicious sensations throughout my body. Leon, with his erect member, gladly received my oral attention, savoring every moment of shared passion. Meanwhile, the mischievous Maximilian knelt before me, exploring my femininity with his playful tongue.

My moans intertwined with the pleasure they provided, and in an unforgettable climax, I surrendered to a glorious ecstasy, spilling my essence into Maximilian's mouth.

Right at that moment, you also reached climax in your friend's mouth. A little later, in the midst of that wild swinger party, a black man named Jamal appeared and joined in the unrestrained passion.

With his impressive size and ability to satisfy me, Jamal became the center of all my fiery fantasies. Each of his thrusts took me to the edge of pleasure, and my moans resonated in the room as I experienced a second unforgettable orgasm.

The connection between us was intense and sensual, and our bodies merged in an uncontrollable dance of passion.

Everyone present could see as Jamal withdrew, my squirt dripping down my legs. Ah, what a night filled with desire and ecstasy! The memory of that experience continues to ignite the flame of my sensuality to this day.

anneswinger
Charm

Re: Swinger orgy in my house...

Postby heels1 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:41 am

Beautiful story Anne, I would love to be at that party . Those legs of yours are just amazing and beautifully adorned with those strappy gold sandals.
I would lick those stilettos and continue my tongue up your endless legs drinking up every drop of your pussy juice that has squirted
all over your thighs. Grabbing hold of your ass I would pull those cheeks apart and delve my hungry tongue deep into your hole.
You are busy trying to cope with Jamal's monster cock as he holds the back of your head as you try and swallow his rigid length.

I nudge the head of my own cock up to your ass and you push back inviting me to take you. Lifting your leg up you smash your heel down on the coffee table and I ease my length into you. Working up a rhythm you pull off Jamal and look back to see who is fucking your ass. Pumping him with your hand you smile at me
'Cum on baby , fuck this nasty bitch in the ass' you cry out.
I don't need encouraging and start firing into you as hard as I can.
You slap his cock against your face and dive back on it like a woman possessed.
Sensing his cum building you get both hands on his swollen cock and pump it hard.
'Cum on boys cover this bitch in cum' you moan
Jamal let's out a guttural moan and his cock explodes over your face literally covering it with thick white ropes of cum.
I pull out and creampie your asshole.
Let's get cleaned up baby and see how the evening continues
heels1
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:04 pm

Hello dear Heels...good ending for my story, what they call an alternative ending, right?
I can assure you that the stories I upload here are all reality and I have lived them in person.
A kiss.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby tiffanypearl » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:41 pm

Wish I had been there as well !
xxx
tiffanypearl
Charm

Postby martastyle » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:09 pm

I'm sure it was a very hot party.
I like those parties
martastyle
Charm

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:14 am

Just now renewing my passport! I am missing out on too much fun! Count me in on parties such as this, please!
BJ
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:14 am

very fun :X
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:02 am

Has anyone noticed the beautiful tanned legs? ;)
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:53 am

Damn! I need to cum to your parties! Can I fuck your friends?
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby anneswinger » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 am

Thanks precious ohalexSC22, I like to sunbathe when I can on my each, although the dermatologist has now advised me not to do so habitually.
A sweet kiss to you.
Anne.
anneswinger
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories