Friday Night Poker Game - My Dream Cum True!

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Friday Night Poker Game - My Dream Cum True!

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:17 pm

Just another Friday night and BJ is ever so ready, as she always is, and SO looking forward to being able to soon being indulging in her very favorite activity in the whole wide world. And we all know what that is, don't we, now? We've all learned long ago that BJ does NOT stand for Barbara Jean. She glances around the room to make sure everything is in place just as the doorbell rings. The gentlemen have arrived! The poker game is about to begin! The 6 men file into the room and make themselves comfortable as BJ begins to pour their drinks. Ron, age 36, 6'2" Black and bald, slides his hand up BJ's leg to make sure she is pantyless as always which of couse makes her giggle. She remains in this position for a few minutes until the others begin to demand their drinks but damn his fingers were working her front and back so good! Bill is so nice not to complain and deals the cards for the first hand so BJ pulls down the front of her very short dress and lets him suck on her titties for a minute while Gary begins squeezing her butt cheeks as he antes up. BJ really needs to go grab the snacks while the gentlemen complete the hand, betting on the pot as it grows rather large and BJ smiles. She really enjoys being treated like a whore, so she gets 10% of each pot plus she gets to suck off the winner of each pot so it's a real win win situation for her. She hopes that they play LOTS of hands tonight as she wants to suck off all of them MANY times!
She returns just in time for the first pot to end - who is she going to get to suck off first????? Oh, it's Edward! She LOVES sucking Edward's cock! Oh course she loves sucking ANYONES's cock! LOL But Edwards's cock is friggin's awesome. I mean it's got this huge purple mushroom head and when she sucks it a whole lot it gets so bulgy and fierce looking and it explodes like a big rocket, I ain't shittin' you. So BJ is very happy and she grabs Edward by the hand and asks him if he wants privacy or right here in the living room. He says "right now bitch" and lays back on the couch. BJ is on him like warm syrup on flapjacks. First she nibbles. But you know she has to have some precum on her lips. You KNOW that. It tastes so good. She likes having sticky lips. Ummmmm. Then she licks. Licks some more. Then nibbles. Then starts to swallow. Hold onto her head. She likes that. Go on. Fuck her throat. Harder. More. She grabs your shaft. Stroking it for you. Your balls are so heavy. Full of cum. All for her. You can cum now.
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Re: Friday Night Poker Game - My Dream Cum True!

Postby CatiaMilfSC3 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:57 am

A lot of Cummm I loved your story :X
CatiaMilfSC3
Charm

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:26 pm

Thanks! I'll have to come up with another one - shouldn't be too hard!
CatiaMilfSC3 wrote:A lot of Cummm I loved your story :X
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:12 pm

I'm so hard reading this , slowly wanking my cock waiting for my turn to win a hand xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:15 am

Can I help “deal”?
BabyahSC4
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories