Not just a story

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Not just a story

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:51 am

This happened last Friday night. We met a couple in a bar, the guy was handsome and bald, the woman with blue eyes and blond curly hair. I knew when we set eyes on them that I wanted to taste her pussy. after a few drinks, they invited us to their house. We had a couple drinks on the couch, and then I just started kissing the girl. I told her that she was so beautiful and I asked if she liked me to. She said yes. I kissed down her neck as I helped her take her clothes off. Her husband came up behind me as I was licking her pink pussy, and watched, before he started helping me undress. My man started sucking her tits while I was eating her pussy. She was moaning and having a good time. Her man started fucking my wet pussy as I was still eating her pussy, smashing my face into her pussy with every thrust. the woman came as I looked up and watched her as she threw her head back. It was beautiful My man moved me aside and started fucking her wet pussy, as I turned my attention to her man. He put me in missionary on there floor, and started fucking me and whimpering about how sexy I am. He came right away. Said he was overstimulated. I don't know... it was such a hot moment. Especially when the woman stood up and I watched my mans jazz flow down her leg....
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories