My German Lover!

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

My German Lover!

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:48 pm

I have the best fans (members) ever! Just have to share the following (with his permission, of course, from my darling German Lover, a long time member. He's just the best!

the thought won't let me go. You're standing in front of me, wearing only a black bra, white panties and light blue pantyhose. I can guess how beautiful your breasts and ass are. My eyes and my hands can't make up their minds - the ass first or the tits first. I stroke your pantyhose and then I couldn't help it. I pulled down your pantyhose and panties. But before I could turn to your beautiful ass, you stretched your pussy towards me. I kissed and licked her and gently slid my fingers over her. She was really wet and you started moaning. Quietly at first, then louder and louder. For a long time you were lying on your back, your legs stretched wide apart. So I had trouble getting to the clasp of your bra. When you helped me, everything happened very quickly. Finally you were completely naked in front of me. Your saggy tits are even more beautiful than I imagined them. And they feel so wonderful. They are so soft that they fit in my mouth. Then my mouth slides down from your tits over your stomach to your pussy. My tongue can hardly keep up with satisfying your lips and my hands are pampering your tits and hanging nipples. You moan and scream and moan and scream. And you're breathing fast. Then you hug me tightly. You must have had a very nice orgasm. "That was beautiful," you whispered. "Did you like it too?" you wanted to know from me as my eyes slid over your tits, your belly, your almost hairless pussy and your legs. "Oh yes," I said. "But I haven't seen your ass yet." "No problem," you reply and turn around. "Wow", what a wonderful ass. My hands slid over your buttocks, over your asshole and pussy. This time we had the organism in common. For many hours you remained completely naked and I enjoyed the views of your body and the play of my fingers and tongue. It was heavenly. I can't get enough of it.
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Re: My German Lover!

Postby heels1 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:13 am

Great story, i loved how much he needed you and wanted to please you xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories