That time I had a friend over

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

That time I had a friend over

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:10 pm

I had a male friend that I had been flirting with for a while. My man told me I should invite the guy over when he was at work and send him the proof. This video does exist, somewhere on one of my hard drives. But anyway where was I...
I sent him some photos of my ass in lingerie and told him I wanted him to come by on his lunch break.

He came to my doorstep with a hard on. When I pulled him inside of the house, I put my hands down his pants and said "you're not wearing any underwear!" and he said "I never do". He kissed me and rubbed my breasts through my bathrobe. He slid the robe off of my body as he swept me up into his arms and then took me to my bedroom.
He put me down on the bed and kissed me, kissing my neck and nibbling my nipples. He ate my pussy like it was the last taco on earth.
I came in his mouth and he fucked me without a condom.
My phone was buzzing, but I didn't answer it. It was my man, assuming I wouldn't have gone through with it. Silly man! I live for sexual pleasure (especially if the guy is young, and hot and ripped like this dude was)
lifting my legs above his shoulders, he plunged balls deep into me, and we locked eyes and then kissed. He came at the same time I did. Then he kissed me, pulled up his pants and said "later baby!"
In and out... That's how I like it. Forget hours long love making. I don't have time for it. I want it passionate and I want to cum as much as possible. I came twice this day.... :ymblushing:
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: That time I had a friend over

Postby heels1 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:11 am

Love this can i be your afternoon delight, if youve recovered ??? xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:35 am

So Fun! Good for you!
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:30 pm

without a condom? nice and messy
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:59 pm

VixenSC2 wrote:without a condom? nice and messy

I know I'm a little freaky, but I love cream pies!! I laid in bed so my man could come home and give me another one on top of his... so yes nice and sticky and messy indeed
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories