28cm = 11inches!

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

28cm = 11inches!

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:55 am

28 = 11

I used to go slutting out at a couple of local adult theaters somewhat near me, back when I was a just a free whore. (Instead of the internationally known professional exhibitionist I am now!) I have gotten a little older, and while I don't do that sort of thing as easy as I did 7-8 years ago, I do have some intense memories from that time. Like the night I did an anal gang bang just to fit this one man's monster cock all inside of me. How big was he? 11+ inches. And thick. If you think in metric, imagine 28 centimeters long.

yeah.

I was horny and in a nasty mood and I wanted that meat. There was no way I could get all that cock into my cunt, and I could barely get past the head in my mouth! But I told him to stick around, because if I loosened up some I was sure I could take all of him in my ass! That seemed to get him excited, or at lest his cock was!

So, for the next hour he got fluffed and did a little fucking while he watched me ass fuck 4-5 random guys in ever larger cock sizes until I thought I was loose enough to do him. He used my pussy to get nice and hard, and then I took every bit of his dick up my ass and I made sure he knew it was all in. In front of maybe 30 people! We started slow, because he was still longer by 2-3 inches then the biggest guy I used to open me up. But before too long I was taking all of him like a total fuck toy. My ass was actually getting loose and sloppy around that monster cock! I had a couple of huge gut clinching orgasms, and then he filled that condom up good. My ass hole was so gapped after I did him, a couple more guys stepped in and I barely even felt them. I think they popped their loads more from watching me get so used than any tightness I had to offer!

SO! I finally got around to typing this story up...
Does anyone want to read more of my exploits?

Betty
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: 28cm = 11inches!

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:46 pm

I actually want to do this more and more w ery day.
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:53 pm

tantalizingjoySC3 wrote:I actually want to do this more and more w ery day.

If you are going to do it, PREP!
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:27 am

lucky guys all and great story :X :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:38 am

The 2 secrets of anal sex for a woman is prep ahead of time (that includes lots of lube!), and be very horny for it!
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 am

:X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:The 2 secrets of anal sex for a woman is prep ahead of time (that includes lots of lube!), and be very horny for it!
barj39
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:50 am

Great story I am so hard reading about you getting fucked. i know exactly how you feel when you say you get so horny it just makes you nasty and you just need fucking xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:41 pm

heels1 wrote:Great story I am so hard reading about you getting fucked. i know exactly how you feel when you say you get so horny it just makes you nasty and you just need fucking xxx

They think that they are using you, and it is so totally the other way around.
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:21 pm

it does sound very interesting, well done girl!
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:52 am

VixenSC2 wrote:it does sound very interesting, well done girl!

It was a blast!
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Postby barj39 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:32 am

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:
VixenSC2 wrote:it does sound very interesting, well done girl!

It was a blast!

Always a blast with you Betty ;) ;)
barj39
SC Fan

Postby tiffanypearl » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am

Send him over !!! Now !! Hahaha :) :)

Betty_BnV CHARM wrote:28 = 11

I used to go slutting out at a couple of local adult theaters somewhat near me, back when I was a just a free whore. (Instead of the internationally known professional exhibitionist I am now!) I have gotten a little older, and while I don't do that sort of thing as easy as I did 7-8 years ago, I do have some intense memories from that time. Like the night I did an anal gang bang just to fit this one man's monster cock all inside of me. How big was he? 11+ inches. And thick. If you think in metric, imagine 28 centimeters long.

yeah.

I was horny and in a nasty mood and I wanted that meat. There was no way I could get all that cock into my cunt, and I could barely get past the head in my mouth! But I told him to stick around, because if I loosened up some I was sure I could take all of him in my ass! That seemed to get him excited, or at lest his cock was!

So, for the next hour he got fluffed and did a little fucking while he watched me ass fuck 4-5 random guys in ever larger cock sizes until I thought I was loose enough to do him. He used my pussy to get nice and hard, and then I took every bit of his dick up my ass and I made sure he knew it was all in. In front of maybe 30 people! We started slow, because he was still longer by 2-3 inches then the biggest guy I used to open me up. But before too long I was taking all of him like a total fuck toy. My ass was actually getting loose and sloppy around that monster cock! I had a couple of huge gut clinching orgasms, and then he filled that condom up good. My ass hole was so gapped after I did him, a couple more guys stepped in and I barely even felt them. I think they popped their loads more from watching me get so used than any tightness I had to offer!

SO! I finally got around to typing this story up...
Does anyone want to read more of my exploits?

Betty
tiffanypearl
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 am

tiffanypearl wrote:Send him over !!! Now !! Hahaha :) :)

He was a MONSTER! And the most meat I have ever had in me!
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri May 03, 2024 9:28 pm

Sounded like a good time and some extremely lucky guys, especially the 11 incher! Oh to be so lucky!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Wed May 08, 2024 6:54 am

loke693 wrote:Sounded like a good time and some extremely lucky guys, especially the 11 incher! Oh to be so lucky!

Loke

Thank you! It was!

BUT... A thought to consider, can men so well endowed still get hard in their older ages?
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories