Your NAUGHTY Neighbor

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Your NAUGHTY Neighbor

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:31 pm

Every time you see the naughty MILF next door you get hard.
And the last time you were sure she was checking out the size of your cock!

She's elegant, mischievous and irrepressible. Her legs make you
dizzy and you'd give anything to see those amazing tits and
touch those nylon-clad thighs!

If you peeked in on her today, you'd see her lying on her floor naked,
quivering with a powerful orgasm....

Is that knocking on my door I hear? ;) Do come in neighbor!
We are going to have such a good time!

Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Re: Your NAUGHTY Neighbor

Postby Christo » Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:01 pm

(Apologies for how long this is, but I just joined Oh Alex's site and after seeing her post and pics I was INSPIRED)

He was doing it on purpose now, letting his sexy MILF neighbor see his rock-hard cock jutting out against his shorts. Before, his erections happened despite his frantic efforts to hide them, back when he was a shy, nervous boy who just graduated from high school. Every time he saw Alex parading around in a bikini, or a silk blouse matched with a miniskirt and sheer black nylons, or a sweater dress that hugged her luscious curves, his penis would take wing and make a throbbing tent out of his pants.

He'd always been afraid she’d notice the huge bulge in his jeans. When she invited his family over to swim in her pool he’d masturbate furiously first, in the vain hopes that draining his balls would temper his overwhelming lust for her. But to no avail—his cock instantly revived, and his physical arousal was pointedly obvious. He’d wrap himself in a towel to hide himself as best he could, thankful that Alex never seemed to notice him, or the furious erection inspired by her diabolical beauty.

But that was before. The day after he came home from college he was outside on the porch and she called his name and waved him over. He practically leapt out of his chair and raced over to see her. She as pretty and sexy as always and, as always, his cock swelled and shifted within his running shorts. Before, he would’ve hid his excitement. But this time, he didn’t. He let his bulge grow and wondered what she might say if she looked down between his legs. He looked at her in his usual worshipful way, but he didn’t catch her eyes flickering down to his groin.

A few days later he was in light brown chinos and a blue Polo shirt, coming back from a perfunctory interview at the company where he was working for the summer. She was getting the mail and asked why he was all dressed up on such a hot day. Again his penis throbbed at the sight of her, the thin material of his cotton chinos straining so hard he thought she might HEAR him becoming erect. He gazed into her dark brown eyes and wished she would look down and see how he reacted every time he was near her.

He didn’t know what he would DO if she saw that he was so obviously excited. Would she be intrigued? Delighted? Disgusted? He didn’t know. The possibilities both thrilled and terrified him.

But today, today she noticed him. She noticed his huge hard-on.

And he noticed that she noticed.

He was mowing the lawn wearing nothing but a dark blue pair of swimming trunks. He swung the mower around and, once again, there she was, the woman he’d lusted for more than any other. She was so, so pretty, her warm, twinkling eyes always alight with life, her warm, inviting smile almost acting like a magnet, drawing you closer and closer. Her long blonde hair spilled over her shoulders and into the cleavage of her huge, round, heavy, magnificent 42DD tits. He licked his lips as his eyes moved further down her hourglass figure, over her full, ripe hips and the heavenly spot between her long, long legs.

Her irrepressible personality only added to her extraordinary sex appeal. She was always smiling, always the center of attention, always chatting and laughing, always making other people laugh. The few occasions when he’d said something that made that luminous smile blossom on her beautiful face were etched in his memory.

Now she was standing fifty feet from him, looking his way. And he got hard. Instantly. He’d been hoping she would come outside while he was mowing but it was still a shock to the system to actually see her, and to be seen by her. He walked behind the mower and tried not to stare at her but, what was the point? He wanted to stare at her. Especially because she was staring at him. And smiling.

She walked toward him and when their paths crossed he switched the mower off. She was looking him up and down, up and down. He was bare-chested, dappled with sweat, and he knew he looked good. He’d been surprised to find that so many women found him attractive, very attractive, especially once he gained more confidence in his looks. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and very fit thanks to an exercise regimen he’d started as a freshman.

He was also very, very erect, and again he decided not to make any attempt to hide it. She smiled, as if she liked what she saw, and liked it very much.

“Isn’t it too hot for yardwork?” she said.

“When mom gives me an order, I obey,” he said, happy that his voice didn’t crack.

“What if I ordered you to come over and swim once you’re done?” Alex asked.

He swallowed, hard. “I think I’d have to obey that order as well.”

“Good,” she purred. “Hurry up then.”

And then, and then, in a moment that seemed to freeze and last half an eternity, her eyes moved down his body. Down to his belly, and then lower. To his groin. Where his big dick was pointing straight at her like a divining rod.

He didn’t hide himself. Hide his incandescent desire for her. He didn’t want to hide anymore. There was no point. He wanted Alex, wanted her more than any other woman he’d ever known. It was time that he made his intentions known.

Alex looked at him. At the bulge between his legs. Her lovely eyes narrowed, and her luscious lips pursed into a tight, glistening “Oooh”. The tip of her tongue touched her upper lip as she looked at him.

“Yes, honey. Hurry up.”

He pushed the mower as fast as he could up and down and maddeningly length of his lawn. It was hard to walk with his massive erection sticking out against his trunks. And his erection was indeed massive—when he was younger he almost hated the fact that he was so prodigiously endowed, because his size made it that much harder to disguise his arousal.

Then he lost his virginity. He wasn’t his first partner’s first, not by a long shot, but she was quite delighted with his cock. She told some of her friends about popping his cherry, and several felt they had to see for themselves. And experience it themselves. He learned just how wonderful sex could be, and he also learned how to make sure his partners enjoyed it as well. He enjoyed pleasuring the ladies he bedded, and that made him even more alluring to the ladies on campus.

But those were college girls. Sexy, beautiful college girls to be sure. But not a goddess like Alex. A few times when he was with a woman he found himself fantasizing about her, about thrusting in and out of Alex’s heavenly pussy. He never lasted more than a dozen strokes after that.

And now he was going swimming with her. Alone.

He thought about showering but he didn’t want to waste another second before racing over to see her. And race he did, running around his house before settling into a quick walk toward the low fence ringing her pool. He opened the gate and walked in, but he didn’t see her. There was a small, covered patio in the back, and from there he heard music playing. He walked over, expecting to find her there.

Which he did. What he didn’t expect was that she would be sitting in a chair. Looking at him with a sly, secret smile.

And completely, gloriously, nude.

Her legs were open and she was pleasuring herself with a neon-pink vibrator, it’s low buzz just audible above the music. “Ah, there you are, darling,” she sighed as she pressed the bulbous head of the vibrator against her clitoris. “I was so excited at the thought of you joining me for a swim that I had to, well…”

His mouth was dry and his legs trembled at the sight of this gorgeous woman’s exquisite body. Her breasts were even more spectacular than his fantasies, sagging under their tremendous weight and so impossibly arousing with their pale oval nipples. Nipples he wanted in his mouth.

The scene was overwhelming, her beauty was overwhelming, he could barely think, barely move…

But he managed to speak. “Um. Uh. I’m sorry I took so long.”

“Don’t be. I was willing to wait as long as it took. But,” she massaged herself with the vibrator, “my pussy couldn’t.”

She turned the vibrator off. “You’re here now, though. Finally.” She rose from her chair and said, “This has been a long time coming.”

He was trembling all over. “This?”

“Us,” she said with a gentle grin. “I know that you’ve lusted for me, for years.” She walked over to him. “Did you think I hadn’t noticed?”

He shook his head. “I tried to hide it but I…”

She took him by the hand and led him toward the pool. “You did try to hide it. You did a pretty good job.” She looked over his shoulder and gave his hand a squeeze. “Not nearly good enough, though.”

They walked out into the blinding sun and Alex gracefully lay face down on a chaise lounge covered with a fluffy white towel. “I thought before we enjoy a refreshing swim you could put suntan oil on me.” She looked up into his bulging eyes. “All over me.”

He walked like a zombie, legs stiff, mouth hanging open. “Is this…is this really happening?” he stuttered.

She turned to face him, her smile bigger and brighter than the midday sun. “Oh yes, darling. This is really happening.”

She handed him a dark brown bottle. He was pleasantly surprised to find that his hands weren’t shaking now. Alex tossed a folded towel on the concrete deck and said, “Kneel on that, darling.” He did, and found that kneeling before his goddess felt so comfortable, so RIGHT.

He drizzled the fragrant oil over her shoulders and down her back, still trying to believe that this was happening. But it was, and his mind, and body, responded. He smoothed the oil into her pale, soft skin, and his cock throbbed with such urgency that he thought it might tear through his trunks.

Alex rested her head on folded arms and sighed. “That feels wonderful,” There was a few seconds pause as he massaged her body with his slick hands and fingers. Then she said, “I’ve wanted this for a long time too. I love younger men. Especially handsome, fit, hot younger men. Like my sexy boy next door.”

He squirted more oil on the small of her back and used his fingertips to spread it toward her hips, and toward her luscious ass. “I thought, maybe I shouldn’t seduce you. Maybe I shouldn’t give in to my overwhelming desire to take you to bed. You’re so young, and your parents might be scandalized to have their son fucking the brains out of a woman more than twice her age. A woman they see every day.”

His hands moved down, down, until he was lovingly caressing her ass with his fingertips. She let out a contented purr of delight, then said, “I resisted seducing you last year. It was hard, especially seeing that huge bulge between your legs every time you came swimming. I actually bought a bigger vibrator to use when pleasuring myself when I was fantasizing about you.”

His mouth was slack, he could barely believe what she was saying. “Oh yes, I fantasized about you, too. Fantasized about you bending me over my kitchen counter. About wrapping my legs around your waist as you pound me. About sneaking into your house after your parents go to work and waking you up with my mouth around the head of your gorgeous cock.” She turned around to look at him. “Fantasies I’m going to realize this summer. With you.”

He was breathing hard through his mouth, trying to get more oxygen to his brain, which was struggling to comprehend that this was real, that the woman he worshipped wanted him too. Wanted him BADLY.
“I’ll do anything you want me to,” he said. “Everything you want me to.”

“I know, baby, I know. And I think we’ll discover some fun sexy things to do that neither of us even dreamed of before today.” She settled her head back on her arms. “Don’t forget to oil the rest of me.”
He drizzled more oil on her long, toned legs and ran his hands up and down, up and down, massaging her feet, her calves…her thighs. His hands were trembling again, now that he was moving closer, and closer, and closer to the warm, pink cleft that seemed to invite his caresses.

She moved her legs further apart, a simple movement that made him lightheaded. She looked over her shoulder and said, “When I saw you last week when you came home from school, and saw that you’re not a boy, that you’re a strong, confident, gorgeous young man, I knew I had to have you. And I knew I could have you.”

“Yes, you could,” he managed to say. “You could have had me any time you wanted.”

“I know. But now is the right time. Now,” she turned over, lying on her back and spreading her legs wide, so he could see heaven itself, “we can be lovers.”

His mind ceased working properly. Instead his body took over, ordering him to stand and move between her warm, welcoming thighs. She was looking up at him, that sexy smile on her beautiful face, as he settled his face close enough to breathe in her scent. He sat up for a moment and squirted oil all over her belly and her breasts. Her smile was gone, instead her lovely face was full of anticipation and lust.

Lust. For HIM.

His hands slid across her tummy and then up to caress her breasts. The big, bodacious, beautiful breasts he’d dreamed of for years. He filled his hands with her exquisite globes and thought he might faint from the sheer joy of the moment.

But then he looked down, between Alex’s legs, and saw her pussy. Waiting for him. Waiting for his touch.

Waiting for his tongue.

He knelt before her, as if in prayer. An appropriate thought, as he wanted to worship her, his golden goddess. He wanted to please her, thrill her, overwhelm her with pure physical pleasure, the way she overwhelmed him just by saying hello. He leaned forward and gently, almost chastely, kissed her soft petals. Her taste was more intoxicating than a shot of tequilla. He wanted more. He wanted much more.

He ran his tongue up and down between her labia, savoring her heady perfume, thrilled to find that she was wet, very wet, for him. He slithered his tongue toward her clitoris and gently, so gently, tickled her pink pearl with the tip of his tongue. She spread her legs even wider, giving his loving lips easier access to her wet, warm pussy.

And she was wet. And warm. Because she was excited. Because she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Well, maybe not exactly as much, because he was completely, utterly, helplessly in thrall to his sexy older neighbor.

He gently kneaded her huge breasts as he licked and sucked her clit, and when he looked up between her splayed legs and saw the look on Alex’s face, a combination of joy and need and raw animal desire, he knew he’d never seen anything more beautiful in his life. “Your touch is amazing,” she whispered. “Your hands, your fingers, and your tongue, oh my God, your TONGUE.”

He would have happily devoured her pussy for hours. But then Alex, after running her fingers through his hair, gently pushed his head away from her mound. “I need to see it,” she said. “I need to see your cock. I’ve only seen the huge bulge you tease me with every time I see you. Now I need to see it. I need to see your big, hard, beautiful young cock.”

It was almost as if he’d forgotten his own needs, the throbbing urgency between his legs. He scrambled to his feet and yanked the drawstring of his trunks before pulling them down over his hips. The fabric snagged on his huge frank and Alex giggled as he frantically pushed his trunks aside and finally freed himself.

She stopped laughing when she saw him. Saw his big, thick, hard, beautiful penis. “Oh baby,” she said, with awe in her voice. “Oh, baby, baby, baby. You are blessed. Yes you are.” She leaned forward and slowly licked her lips.

He’d never been more excited in his life. Alex, ALEX, his gorgeous older next-door neighbor, the woman he’d masturbated to a thousand times, the woman he’d fantasized about while fucking the brains of our women half her age, was looking at him. Looking at his cock.

And she LOVED IT.

“Is that for me?” she said, re-gathering her composure and giving him a hungry, intimate smile. “Is that beautiful cock for me?”

“It’s for you,” he panted. “It’s always been yours.”

Her gaze moved from his eyes, to his cock, and then back to his eyes. She leaned over and picked up the bottle of suntan oil, then adjusted the back of the chaise lounge so it was lying flat. She cracked open the top of the bottle and poured oil down her vertiginous cleavage.

“We aren’t going to fuck right this moment,” she said, and before he could protest she said, “the second you slide that big dick inside me I’ll be screaming like a banshee. I want you in my mouth, my GOD how much I want you in my mouth, but that can wait too.”

He was trembling again, confused that she was denying him her body and terrified that this was all some cruel game on her part. She lay back on the chaise longue and said, “You and I have all summer together to enjoy every sexual fantasy our minds can come up with. And we will darling, we will.” She gently hefted her breasts and rubbed them together, the oil making them glisten in the warm sunshine. “But I have never, ever seen a cock more perfect for fucking my big titties. And that’s what I want. I want you to squat over me, put that big cock between my big, soft boobies, and thrust your dick in and out of my cleavage until you come.” That huge, sexy smile again. “Do you want that too?”

He couldn’t speak. But he could act. He quickly straddled Alex over the chaise lounge and lowered his ass until his cock was perfectly aligned with her magnificent 42DDs. She eased them apart ever so slightly and he slid his penis into the welcoming valley between. He moved his hips back and forth, back and forth, the oil making his rock-hard dick glide effortlessly between them. The pleasure was indescribable.

As was the expression on Alex’s face. Hungry, feral, burning with lust. “Fuck my titties,” she said. “Fuck them, baby.”

The animal part of his brain took over, the part that ordered his hips to thrust back and forth and let the exquisite friction soak his brain with pure, uncut ecstasy. He’d never done this with his other partners, none of whom had breasts of this stupendous, stupefying size or weight. Now he was fucking her tremendous tits and it was a rapture like he’d never known in his life.

Alex took his hands and put them on her breasts. He pushed the soft, shimmering globes together together to make a tight titty tunnel and started thrusting with more urgency, his buttocks clenching with each forward motion. “Oh, Alex,” he moaned. His thumbs circled her erect nipples and Alex let out a soft moan of pleasure as she ran her hands up and down his muscular arms. “Yes,” she said, “yes, this is incredible, you are incredible. I knew you would be a stud but…my GOD.”

He drove his huge cock between her huge breasts and then something happened. What happened was that familiar tickle at the very tip of his dick. The tickle that told him that if he kept this up, he would cum. And he didn’t want to cum. Not this soon, not just thirty seconds after his cock was nestled between Alex’s bodacious boobies.

A look of anguish came over his face, a look Alex instantly recognized. “Cum,” she purred. “Cum all over my tits. Don’t hold back, darling. Don’t hold back. Cum. You and I are lovers now. I am going to fuck you so GOOD, all summer. And beyond. I’m going to suck your cock until you explode in my mouth. You are going to eat my pussy until you make me SCREAM. So don’t hold back. I don’t want you to hold back. I want you to cum for me. Cum all over me. Cum, darling. Cum.”

Her impossibly calm voice ordering him to erupt was the sexiest thing he’d heard in his life. The tickle became a searing need between his legs. “Oh Alex, I can’t hold back. I need to…”

“You need to cum, darling. You need to cum all over me. All over my breasts, and my throat, and my face. Cum.” His thrusts became faster and more powerful, her beautiful breasts bouncing and rippling in time with his muscular thighs.

“You look so sexy right now,” she said. “Desperate to cum but you’re still in control. You are so powerful, so potent. So virile. I want you to make some excuse to come visit me tonight and put that beautiful cock inside my pussy.”

“I will,” he snarled as his last vestiges of self-restraint shattered. “I’ll make you feel as good as you’re making me feel right now.”

Her mouth widened into a delighted smile. “You’re about to cum.”

“Yes.”

“Cum all over me.”

“Oh Alex, YES.”

“Cum all over my big tits. Come on darling, let it go, show me how badly you’ve wanted me over the years, let me see it.” He squeezed her tits tight together and thrust between her glorious mounds like a madman.

“Cum,” Alex intoned. “Cum…cum…cum…”

He came.

He kept thrusting as the tip of his cock split open to allow the first watery jet of semen spurt from between her cleavage. “Ohhhhh, ALEX” he whimpered, trying not to scream as the biggest orgasm of his life tore through his body. His cock twitched and clenched and then an enormous gout of thick, hot semen jetted out from his glans, painting Alex from her chin to her throat. And then an even more explosive jet of cum erupted from his cock, heavy white ropes of thick white goo that dappled Alex’s beautiful face, including her hungry mouth, which was wide open, her tongue licking her lips to taste his virile young seed.

When it was over, when his orgasm passed, he could barely breathe. His legs were quivering from squatting so long and from the exertions of his climax. He looked down and tried to understand the scene before him. His cock buried between Alex’s breasts. Her face coated with his semen. And Alex’s eyes, her kind brown eyes, looking up at him adoringly.

“I knew you would be amazing,” she said, using a fingernail to push more of his cum to her lips. “But you are something special. You are a very special young man.” She ran her tongue over lips, savoring the taste of his essence. “And you’re mine.”

“This was the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me,” he said. “I’ve dreamed about you for so long…I never thought anything like this would happen.”

She leaned up on her elbows. “I did.” She looked so kind, so sweet, so gentle, even with his semen splattered over her lush body. “I knew you and I would have a moment like this. It was inevitable. I had to have you. And now that I have,” she licked her lips and smiled, “I want more. And I’m going to have more. If you’re OK with that.”

He nodded. “Oh Alex, yes, that’s OK with me.” He managed to laugh and she laughed too and it was a moment of casual intimacy that he knew he would never, ever forget. Because this first time together was just that—the first time. Not the only time. Not that last time. The first. Of what he knew would be many, many, many times together.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Christo! WOW. I am stunned!!! What a story, thank you!!

You have a gift and I'm so glad you share it! You have made my day!! Enjoy your membership! :-* :-* :-*

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby heels1 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:18 am

This wonderfully written i was completely hard and there for every line, I love Alex too she is gloriously sexy , thankyou
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Christo » Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:20 am

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! I've posted a few other stories inspired by sexy Charms, and when I read the scenario you posted and it reminded me of a hot mom in my neighborhood when I was growing up and how I LUSTED for her and wished she would look between my legs to see the huge tent my erection made out of my shorts. I realized I'd never joined your site before and after perusing some of your recent updates (and seeing that many of your previous updates featured you frolicking in a pool) I got more than a little bit excited. Because that hot mom also had a pool, and when she would invite people over for a swim I'd be nervous that my boner would be obvious to everyone, not just her.

She also had nice big round ripe boobies and would wear bikinis that STRAINED at the weight of her gorgeous titties, and between your post and pics and my long-held fantasy I became inspired and cranked that story out in one sitting. And then I cranked something else out, if you get my extremely unsubtle meaning, heh heh...ooof.

Not sure why I'd never been a member of your site before, as I have you bookmarked in my favorite Charm tab and I adore me some hot, sexy, sexual, gorgeous MILFs. So I have now remedied that situation and am enjoying your nearly 20-year run of sharing your extraordinary beauty with we grateful internet pervs. So, thank YOU!!
Christo
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:41 am

Cristo and Heels, I'm speechless! If I am dreaming don't wake me.... :-* :-* :-*

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby Christo » Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:10 pm

Ooh, but what if I woke you with a nudge, a caress, a warm, nimble tongue between your slowly parting thighs. A tongue that teases your clit before my lips gently close around it, close around it and suck as my tongue flutters up and down, up and down. Then you feel a finger orbiting your opening, not penetrating, not at first, not until you push your hips forward and I sink my finger deep inside you, sliding it in and out as I lick your clit and drench your body in waves of pure physical ecstasy. Your hips rise and fall as I hungrily devour your pussy, my fingertips toying with your nipples, and you know that when you cum--and, oh yes, you are going to cum--then, and only then, will I rise from between your legs, plant my powerful arms beside your heaving shoulders, and slide my rock-hard cock into your heavenly sheath.

"Are you awake now?" I whisper, as I move inside you, my powerful hips rising and falling as you struggle to form coherent words, as you begin your day in the absolute best way imaginable...
Christo
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:13 am

ME LIKEY!! Whew! Best way I can think of to start my day!! :X

ohalexSC22
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories