Petra Daniels and the Boy Next Door

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Petra Daniels and the Boy Next Door

Postby Christo » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:02 am

From time to time I get INSPIRED by a certain Charm or photo set and I start clattering away at the keyboard. I like to write and over the years I've posted a few lengthy fantasies about Charming ladies being very naughty indeed. Petra Daniels is one of my absolute favorites, I love me a classy, lovely, curvy, SEXY older woman, and last week she posted a set of herself in a delightfully skimpy slingshot bathing suit (as well as in the Summertime Slut Photo Contest here). It hit me in just the right place and I took to my keyboard and cranked this out of a couple of days. It's LONG, I apologize for that, but I hope you enjoy it. Especially the divine Petra!

It was too hot to do anything. Except be naked. Or close to naked—one thing Petra had learned over many, many years of delighting, beguiling, and tormenting men is that preserving a little mystery is the key to success for the sexy, slutty, seductive woman. If she wanted to sunbathe in the nude, she would, her neighbors be damned. Not that they were prudes, exactly—they wouldn’t have stayed if they were scandalized at the sight of a gorgeous older woman displaying her luscious curves every single chance she got.

But they weren’t quite as liberated as Petra, weren’t quite as comfortable with shameless expressions of one’s sexuality. And Petra certainly felt no shame as she put on her neon-green slingshot bathing suit. It was almost silly calling it that, as her soft, heavy, magnificent breasts that strained against the narrow nylon straps would pop free if she jumped in a pool. It barely covered the luscious mound between her legs, with gossamer threads of pubic hair escaping the fabric’s comical attempts to gather them close.

And calling the suit a “thong” was patently ridiculous, with the floss-thin strands disappearing into the cleft between her sumptuous derriere. But the suit covered her most intimate and precious pink parts, and any man who might stumble upon her would have to use his imagination about the glorious truth of her nude body. Until she, and only she, decided he deserved a glimpse of heaven.

She put on a heavy necklace of pale green stones and oval emeralds—Petra was a genius at accessorizing her sexy outfits, and that even included this ultra-skimpy swimsuit. A pair of fun and colorful sherbet heels completed her ensemble. She wasn’t expecting to see anyone in her carefully constructed outfit, but that was beside the point. She dressed like this for herself. And, of course, any lucky duck who might stroll by and see her enjoying such a lovely day.

Her backyard was drenched in sunshine and even as she spread out a blanket to lie on, tiny beads of perspiration rose and dappled her shoulders. That was perfect, she would soak up the sun, cleanse her body through a healthy sweat, and savor these moments of peace and quiet.

Petra removed her glasses and lay on her back, a rolled-up beach towel as a pillow, letting the sun’s rays warm every inch of her body. It felt wonderful, and she thought about luxuriating in the sensation without lotion. But no, she hadn’t kept her skin smooth and youthful all these years without protecting herself against the ravages of the sun.

She cracked open the bottle and inhaled the so-familiar scent of coconut and summertime. She was about to drizzle a line of lotion on her legs when she paused. She paused because of a sensation, a feeling, one she immediately recognized. Because she’d experienced this keen awareness for her entire life.

Someone was watching her. Intently.

She instinctively looked over her shoulder, and there he was. The neighbor boy—Chris, that was his name. He was standing in her yard, on the other side of the fence separating their properties. He was looking at her, an odd expression on his face. He looked serious, but calm. Confident, but deferential.

He was also nude. Completely, magnificently, nude.

He also wasn’t a boy anymore. Petra hadn’t seen much of him the last few years, probably because he was off at university. The young man standing before her was, indeed, a man. Broad shoulders, muscular arms, powerful legs, a flat stomach.

And swinging between his legs was a very, very, very nice cock.

“I hope I didn’t startle you, Ms. Daniels,” he said, standing almost at attention, hands clasped behind his back.

“No. You didn’t,” she said, an edge in her voice. “What are you doing in my yard?”

“I wanted to ask if I could join you.” He made a motion with his hand as if presenting himself, like a lord paying homage to his queen. “I’ve learned to enjoy nudity. I learned that from you.”

“I’m not nude.”

“No. But close enough. And I think you’d prefer to wear nothing.”

“Sometimes I do. Sometimes I prefer to wear something that accentuates. Something that preserves a bit of mystery.” Her tone was sharp and professorial. “You see the difference?”

He nodded. “I do. I stand corrected.”

He also stood naked and incredibly sexy. There was nothing mysterious about his body, just arousing. Except for his cock—he wasn’t fully erect. Imagining what it looked like at full staff inspired both mystery AND arousal, and Petra’s tongue involuntarily touched her upper lip. “How long have you been staring at me?”

He shook his head. “I wasn’t staring. I was admiring. I’ve been admiring you for a long, long time.”

Petra slowly turned on her blanket, until she was facing him. “Have you,” she said, trying not to sound intrigued. Trying not to stare at his groin.

“I have. You are a woman who deserves a man’s admiration.” He looked at her, his eyes moving over her body. A slight smile came over his face. “Demands it, at times.”

“You call yourself a man, now?” Petra said, matching his smile with a steely one of her own. “How old are you?”

“Old enough.” Then, when her gaze grew withering, he added, “I’m twenty-one.”

“I’m old enough to be…” Petra paused. Absurd to say she was old enough to be Chris’s mother, since she was at least 20 years older than his mom. The age difference was also irrelevant—Petra had enjoyed men much older, and much younger, than herself during the course of her adventurous life. Age didn’t matter. Sex appeal did.

She was still trying to find a graceful way to end her sentence, but he interrupted and said, with feeling, “…a woman I have always found completely captivating.”

The situation was accelerating, and Petra didn’t know if she wanted to stomp on the gas or slam on the brakes. “Most men find me captivating.”

“I’m sure they do. But I think you’ll find that I’m different from ‘most men’.”

Who was this intoxicating interloper? She remembered Chris shooting baskets in his driveway and mowing lawns around the neighborhood. He was cute, yes, but not someone she noticed beyond that. Now he commanded her complete attention. The difference a few years can make. A few years to experience life, to understand oneself a bit better. To glimpse what life has to offer.

“Most men wouldn’t be so rude as to trespass on someone’s property while naked,” she said, and instantly felt absurd. SHE was the one who discombobulated others with how comfortable she was with her body, her sexuality, her appetite for pushing boundaries she found restrictive. And yet here she was, asking this gorgeous young man why he was in her yard, naked.

And, goodness, he was gorgeous. So handsome. So fit. So young.

And so nicely endowed.

He said, “I heard you come outside. Well, I was watching to see if you would. It’s so hot, I thought you might want to lie in the sun. And, again, I hoped you might allow me to join you.”

“You wanted to join me sunbathing?” she said. “That doesn’t explain why you aren’t wearing clothes.”

“Doesn’t it?” he said, pretending to sound confused. He took a few steps forward and said, “I don’t think you really want to wear that,” he said, pointing at her skimpy suit. “I think you want to enjoy this beautiful day in the nude. As you should.”

“I don’t need anyone’s permission to take my clothes off,” she said. “Least of all yours.”

“Oh, no, you certainly don’t,” he said, coming closer. “But you aren’t nude, so maybe you were taking my parents’ feelings into account. Which would be kind of you. But,” he was just a few feet away now, “they aren’t home. And I don’t think either of us care what they think,” he pointed at the house bordering the other side of her property, a house shielded by trees festooned with broad, opaque leaves.

Petra was still sitting on the blanket and Chris stood at the edge of her blanket and his cock was practically wagging in her face. He wasn’t aggressive about it, wasn’t childishly arrogant about shoving his penis in her face, and he certainly wasn’t ashamed. He just…stood there, calm, confident, and almost hypnotically compelling.

He still wasn’t fully erect, his cockhead swayed back and forth as he stood before her. She fought the urge to reach out and touch him—maybe someday she would, oh yes, someday she was going to make her neighbor’s beautiful cock twitch and tremble in her skilled hands, she was going to break this young man to her will.

But was now that moment? Petra didn’t feel fully in control of the situation, and this irritated her. She wanted him—yes, there was no question of that now—but on her terms. The problem was her lust for his body was rising so quickly she couldn’t be sure what those terms were.

She tore her eyes away from his magnificent phallus and reached for her glasses. She put them on, and when she looked up again his face once again wore that confounding smile. He said, “You wanted a better look?”

She stared into his eyes, not between his legs, which was where she wanted to direct her attention. “I can see you fine,” she said, trying to sound bored and resigned to the situation. She wasn’t sure she pulled that off, and again fought the urge to reach out and and caress him. She made her voice a whisper. “If you want to lie out with me, that’s fine.”

And with that, the cool, confident front he displayed was shattered. His mouth fell open and he took a deep breath. He smiled, but this time without guile. And his penis, his big, beautiful penis, thickened and swelled until it jutted out at an obscene, yet thrilling angle.

“Thank you, Ms. Daniels,” he said.

“You should call me Petra,” she said, allowing herself to gaze at the full majesty of his imposing erection.

“I will.” His eyes flickered to the bottle lying next to her. “I saw you were about to put some lotion on. May I help with that, Petra?”

She could say no, say no and seize the initiative from this sexy young man. She could say, no thank you. She could sneer, “I can do it myself.” She could wither this young man with a look and say, “I can do it better myself.”

Instead, Petra said. “Yes, please. Thank you, Chris. I think I’ll take your suggestion and remove my suit. If you’re comfortable with that.”

He smiled, overwhelmed with relief and joy. “Yes, I would be very comfortable.” Now he looked like a boy, happy and carefree, and Petra couldn’t help smiling up at him in a way that she knew was girlish and giggly.

Because now they understood each other. And this silly antagonistic pantomime could end.

He knelt beside Petra and she slipped the bright green straps off her shoulders. He stared at her pendulous breasts, his expression something akin to awe, and then he gathered himself and helped her slide the fabric over her hips and tossed the flimsy suit aside. She lay on her stomach, feeling the soft grass cushion her body, and adjusted the towel and her arms so her heavy natural breasts weren’t crushed. She wanted to feel his touch on her back before he…she could barely believe this…before his hands moved to her breasts.

Because when he touched her there, it was over. Her nipples were so sensitive that she could orgasm just from a man caressing them in just the right way.

And once Chris put his hands on her magnificent tits she wouldn’t be able to resist letting him touch her everywhere. And she wouldn’t stop until she touched HIM everywhere.

Right here in her back yard.

She removed her glasses again and rested her beautiful face on her folded arms. She heard him pop the cap on the bottle and felt a chilly line of lotion run from between her shoulders to the crack of her ass. He set the bottle down and that’s when Petra felt his hands on her body, smoothing the fragrant lotion all over her back.

His touch thrilled her. He spread the lotion with his palms, then massaged it into her skin with his fingertips. His hands were strong and sure, his fingers gentle but probing. She lay breathless as his creamy hands reverently slid all over her body.

He shifted positions and she felt another cool line trace down each of her legs. He spread the lotion down her thighs, and her calves. The anticipation of his touch was maddening…and then his warm hands were on her again and she could not hold back a long, languid sigh of unadulterated pleasure. His hands moved in places that weren’t quite intimate, but certainly off-limits without a woman’s permission. Her calves. The inside of her thighs...his slick hands moved higher and higher up her legs and Petra closed her eyes so she could concentrate on how good it all felt.

“Are you ticklish?” he asked.

“Not too much.”

He lifted her feet, left and then the right, and slipped off her colorful heels. “These are fun,” he said, carefully placing them to the side. He spritzed lotion into his palm and went to work on her left foot, applying firm pressure to her sole using both thumbs. They worked in tight circles, moving from her toes to her heel, patiently.

“That feels good?” he said, his voice barely a whisper.

“Yes,” she whispered back.

There was a pause and then he said, barely audible. “That’s what I wanted to do. That’s what I’ve wanted to do for so long. To make you feel good.”

Petra rested her chin on her hands and let her young neighbor do just that. He massaged her left foot for several minutes, then moved the right. Then back to the left again. She was completely naked and yet he had the patience and restraint to give her a long foot massage. Most men would have lost their minds, flipped Petra on her back and impaled her with their raging erection. She wondered if those thoughts were going through his mind. To abandon this patient exploration of her lush body and give in to his animal lust and fuck her brains out.

Which, she had to admit, she wouldn’t have objected to.

Instead he massaged her feet for a few minutes more, and then again ran his hands up and down her legs, his fingertips gliding along her inner thighs. Petra spread her legs slightly to allow his touch to move closer and closer to her pussy. Which was very wet now, and not with sweat.

She felt more lotion, this time spread all over her pillowy buttocks. “May I rub lotion here?” he asked.

“Yes, thank you, Chris.” was all she could say.

His strong hands kneaded her soft cheeks, his thumbs gently prying them apart and wriggling down the smooth valley between. Petra bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning, his touch was so delicious, so arousing. How had this boy—correction, this young, gifted, virile man—developed such skill at such a young age?

“You have a wonderful touch,” she said, finding it impossible not to compliment him.

“Thank you. I’ve been told that a few times.”

“You’ve wondered into other yards and given nude women massages?”

He laughed, softly. “No. I’ve never done anything quite like this before. But I love making women feel good, and those I’ve been with taught me just how much they like to be touched. If the man is patient, if he shows that her body excites him, and if he comes up with a few surprises along the way…”

His thumb moved down, down, down between her legs, and slid up and down the outside of Petra’s slick, and very long, labia. His thumbs bracketed her pussy and moved up and down, up and down, from her opening to the trembling pink bud of her clitoris, setting them aflame without touching them.

Petra luxuriated in his touch, in the warm, syrupy sensations pulsing from between her legs. She felt him move closer, almost on top of her, and then she felt his hands gently pull her buttocks open, until…until…
She couldn’t believe what was happening until it happened, his tongue, touching her quivering pucker, licking her, rimming her. He’d caught her completely off guard and his swirling tongue felt SO GOOD that she moaned out loud. “Ohhhh, Chris. Oh, yes. That feels incredible.”

“I’m very happy to hear that,” he said, and from his tone he meant it.

He rimmed her asshole and it was glorious, she felt his tongue wriggle its way inside her, his saliva moistening her and her tender hole surrendering to his insistent burrowing. His fingertips skated up and down her back, her hips, all while he hungrily tongued Petra’s quivering asshole and made her grind her hips against the ground.

She enjoyed his tongue until the pleasure turned to need, a need that HAD TO be indulged. She rose up on her elbows and slowly turned over, Chris rising as well. She extended her leg like a dancer to elegantly cross over his head as she settled herself on her back. He helped her roll onto her back, his hands guiding her hips, and once she was comfortable he took the lotion and painted her stomach, her cleavage, and her breasts.

“Of course, you want to get sun on the front of your incredible body as well,” he said. He picked up the bottle and said, “I’m going to rub this lotion all over you,” he said. “Is that all right?”

“Yes,” she said, panting.

He nodded and extended his hands to caress her big, soft, heavy, natural breasts. As he did, his head slowly sank between her splayed legs, until his lips were mere inches from her pussy. He looked up at Petra, and the expression on his face was worth far more than a thousand words. It wasn’t just his way of asking permission—he was asking if she believed him worthy of worshipping before her divine altar.

Their gazes intertwined. Petra calmly took a breath, arranged her face into a serene mask of absolute control and concentration, and lowered her chin by half an inch.

He saw her modest gesture of approval and it was though he melted into her. His broad shoulders sagged and his jaw went slack. His arms seemed to lose all their strength and he slowly sank toward the ground.
But then he found strength, and stopped. He stopped with his face right there. Right there between Petra’s legs. Heaven is indeed a place on Earth, and he had found it.

He leaned forward and kissed her there, kissed the flowing petals of her labia. He seemed fascinated by her luxuriant outer lips, gently closing his lips around one velvety fold, tugging on it slightly, then doing the same to the other. He kissed each of them again, then moved up, up, up to her clit. Gentle, soft, loving kisses. He looked up at Petra from between her thighs, his eyes burning with an intoxicating mix of lust, triumph, and adoration.

Then he lowered his eyes and went to work on her.

With his mouth. His lips. His tongue.

Oh, his tongue. His talented tongue. Petra had indulged herself with younger men before and found that while many of them possessed basic cunnilingus skills, they lacked a fundamental understanding of how to pleasure a woman. They could find the clitoris, but didn’t know how to make it tingle, then burn, then erupt with delicious sensations that drenched a woman’s pussy with pure ecstasy.

Chris had that understanding. Whether it was innate, or learned, he was extraordinary at oral sex. His tongue explored her warm, wet folds, filling Petra with accelerating anticipation, and then his tongue slithered up her cleft and gently stroked her clit. Gently, gently. Slowly. Then not so slowly. Not so gently. Up and down, up and down. Over and over.

He instinctively found a rhythm that made Petra close her eyes so she could better focus on the pleasure radiating from her loins. Then he changed the rhythm—subtly, almost imperceptibly, but her clit recognized the change, and the waves of sexual ecstasy grew in amplitude and frequency.

While he expertly pleasured Petra’s pussy, his hands were all over her body. Smoothing the lotion over her stomach, her hips, her breasts. Even as he ate her out Chris had the awareness to spread lotion under Petra’s magnificent breasts, a spot that sometimes she missed herself. Then he cupped her tremendous ta-ta’s and his fingertips began toying and tweaking her erect nipples and…

And that was did it. Petra’s nipples had always been incredibly sensitive, and a skillful lover could bring her to orgasm by touching them in just the right way. And his fingertips circled her nipples, caressing the sides of her tingling buds before taking them between thumb and forefinger and rolling her nipples front to back, front to back, front to…

“I’m going to come,” Petra thought to herself, and then the pleasure rose and peaked so suddenly it caught her completely by surprise. Her breath caught and she thrust her hips forward and she grabbed handfuls of the blanket and squeezed her eyes shut and she CAME. It was a short and sharp climax, a warning shot, informing Petra that a greater cataclysm was just over the horizon.

She opened her eyes, to find Chris gazing up at her in worshipful admiration. He’d sensed her orgasm, did nothing to disturb the delicate balance between control and release. Now he changed his oral assault on her, he drew her clitoris into his mouth and sucked on it. Sucked on it while loving it with the flat of his tongue, his nimble, muscular tongue. All over her. And his gently tugging mouth erased the echoing waves of her previous orgasm and began her on the inexorable march toward her next.

She sensed a presence just outside her opening and rose on her elbows to look down at him. His finger was poised to enter her and she desperately needed him to penetrate her pussy. She wanted much more than a finger—she looked between his legs and saw his huge erection and wanted him to bury it inside her velvety vagina—but his mouth and lips and tongue felt so GOOD she didn’t want it to stop.

So instead she nodded again, and received one from him in return. And then he slid his middle finger inside her, a bit at a time, in, and then out, and then in, a bit deeper this time, his fingertip wet with Petra’s desire. And then the full length of his thick finger was buried in her pussy, the pad of his fingertip rubbing against her G-spot as he worked it in and out, in and out.

Petra lay on her back with her arms extended and legs splayed and abandoned herself to Chris’s desires. She luxuriated in the brilliant sunshine and soft grass and cool breeze and the young stud devouring her. A minute passed, and then another, his hungry lips and tongue doing all sorts of wonderful things to her clit, and his thrusting finger giving her visions of what it would feel like when he mounted her and drove his huge cock inside her and they coupled for the first, but certainly not the last time…

It was that thought that brought Petra to her second orgasm, the idea of Chris, this 21-year-old stud, sliding his big, hard dick inside her, fucking her, fucking her good, fucking her until she made HIM lose control and his cock filled her with a heavy load of his virile young seed. These images were racing through her head when they were shoved aside by the burning, insistent, cascading swells of pure lusty sexy FUCKING electricity bursting from her pussy.

“Oh, Chris, YES,” Petra hissed. “Don’t stop. Don’t change a single thing you’re doing to me.”

He answered by obeying, keeping his mouth and tongue and lips and finger playing the exact same music on her body. A minute passed, a minute of Petra writhing and moaning under his devoted oral attentions. “You are going to make me come. You beautiful boy, I’m going to come and it’s because you are making me feel so GOOD.”

She saw him looking up at her with a puppydog expression of supplication and love, he was so happy that he was making her happy. “Yes, Chris, YES. That’s it, that’s it, that’s what I want.” She reached down and ran her hand through his hair and said, “You beautiful boy, that’s perfect, YES.” She set her jaw in one last moment of self-control before she cast her composure to the winds.

Petra wanted to make this time last as long as she could, to prolong the soaring sensation between her legs that built and built upon itself, knowing that the longer she endured, the more devastating her climax would be. She managed fifteen seconds, then thirty. Her thighs were trembling and her breathing was quick and shallow and she knew she wouldn’t last a full minute. No, she wouldn’t. Not with his tongue and lips and fingers ravishing her.

In an instant all resistance failed and she let out a strangled moan. “Ohhhh…OHH! YES! You are going to make me come. You are going to make me COME. Yes, you are. YES!”

Her orgasm crowded out rational thought and coherent speech and instead Petra released her grip on his hair and fell back on the blanket, arching her back and pressing her sex against his face. She let out a guttural moan of unbridled ecstasy and shuddered and shook under the tsunamic force of her second orgasm. “OHHH, Chris, yes, YES!” she roared, as her young lover held on for dear life as she thrashed and trembled under his obedient oral loving.

She hadn’t had a climax this intense in years. Many years. The pleasure went on and on and on and she squeezed her eyes tight and tried to maintain some semblance of equilibrium. But then she realized the folly and futility of that and laughed out loud at the sheer delight of this delirious moment. This was her first time with a new, thrilling lover. A young stud who would be at her beck and call all summer. And beyond. A strong, virile buck with a big cock and a devilish tongue.

Cock. A big cock.

HIS big cock. She needed it.

She needed it NOW.

Petra’s orgasm eased to a gentle frisson of tingles and sighs. Chris, to his enormous credit, sensed the change as well. His tongue ceased its tireless work on her exhausted clitoris, and she felt his warm mouth withdraw. He kissed Petra’s lips, the ones between her legs, and then he put his hands on the blanket next to her hips and kissed her thighs, her stomach, and then her breasts.

She ran her hands through his hair as he gently kissed her nipples. He went from the left to the right, then back again. And then he levered himself up until his face loomed before Petra and he kissed her on the lips. She could taste herself, her excitement, her pleasure, and she used the tip of her tongue to trace the outline of his lips before they kissed more in earnest, a slow, deep, soft, loving kiss.

She realized that he thought they were done. That their first sexual encounter was over and done. It was not. He had come to her intent on worshipping her body. And he had. With his hands, his lips, his tongue. It was magnificent. But she would not countenance ending their first time together until Chris sheathed his beautiful penis inside Petra and she felt him hard and throbbing deep in her core.

She leaned back, breaking their kiss, and she said, “I want you to listen to me, very closely.”

He snapped to attention. “Yes?” And she almost laughed at the terror on his face. Had he done wrong? Had he displeased her?

As if that could ever, ever happen.

“I want you inside me. Right now. Right now,” she said, with emphasis. “I want you inside me.”

It was if his brain couldn’t process what she said, she could almost see wires sparking and gears grinding. But almost as quickly he snapped back to the wonderful reality of his current situation. “That would be OK?” he said, and she loved that he sounded just a tiny bit nervous.

“It’s not just OK. I want it. I want your cock. I want your cock inside me, NOW. I want to have you, NOW.”

Before she finished her sentence he was moving, easing down her body and kneeling between her legs. His cock was furiously erect and the sight of it made her nervously lick her lips. Petra had enjoyed men with larger penises—though not many—but in all her years she had never seen a man THAT big be THAT hard.

And that beautiful cock was hard for HER.

She spread her legs wide and he expertly maneuvered himself into position. “I’m guessing that I’m not about to take your virginity,” she said.

The corners of his lips rose a bit before his look of absolute concentration returned. “No. Though I wish you had. I fantasized about you being my first. I wanted to give my virginity to you.”

He inched forward and swabbed his cockhead between her long labia. She gasped at the delicious sensation, and the moist sounds of his glans sliding up and down pussy make her even wetter. “I envy the girl who was your first.”

His teeth were clenched as he took aim at her quivering hole. “She was nice. It was good. Though I was fantasizing about you when I…when I did this…”

He eased forward and his engorged head pierced her opening. He drew back, then moved forward again, another muscular inch sliding inside her slick tunnel. He seized Petra’s knees and lifted her up ever so slightly, and pushed forward again, half of his big dick disappearing between her legs. She felt him, felt his girth, felt his implacable hardness, and let out a long breath through pursed lips. “You’re so big. And so hard.”

“Oh my God,” he said, head bowed as he looked at their coupling, “This is everything I dreamed of and more.” He looked up, and this time he thrust himself deeper, and then deeper still, burying his glorious erection inside her. A kaleidoscope of emotions crossed his face as her warm, wet pussy embraced him—joy, gratitude, disbelief.

And lust. Oh yes, she could see the lust on his face. He wanted her. He wanted HER. He’d wanted Petra for so very, very long.

She was happy to allow this gorgeous young man to fulfill his most treasured sexual fantasy.

But even more exultant that he would learn that his fantasies did not compare to the incomparable pleasure that Petra Daniels could offer a man.

He maintained a gentle but firm grip under Petra’s legs as he slid his cock in and out. He was breathing hard through his mouth, beads of sweat dripping down his chest. His thrusts were slow but deep, he drew his hips back until his tip was barely held within, and then the drove his full length deep within her sugar walls.

“Oh, Petra,” he said. He swallowed hard as his spike slid in and out of her wet, warm pussy. She could see he was overwhelmed, he was trying to hold it all together, trying not lose control, but desperate to do just that. She loved seeing him struggle in this way, since he’d done the same to her with his tongue and his touch.

“Don’t hold back,” she said. “This is our first time. The first of many. We are going to be together all summer. And beyond. Every day, Every night. You are going to be in my bed more times that you can count.”
His eyes were wide with happy disbelief. “Fuck me, honey” she said. “Fuck me hard. Fuck me until you come. And I want you to come. Inside me. That’s what I want, right now. I want my pussy to make you come inside me.” She ran her hands up and down his forearms. “Fuck me. Fuck me until you explode. I want you to explode. Right now. Inside me.”

He managed something approximately a nod. He started thrusting, faster, deeper, stronger. Petra’s huge breasts swayed to the rhythm of their more powerful coupling, and Chris changed the position of his right hand, seizing Petra’s ankle and easing her legs further apart. He inched himself forward, closer to her hips, and began drilling her with more force.

It was heaven. Absolute heaven. She watched her new young stud fucking her and he was overwhelmed with emotion and pure erotic pleasure and his rock-hard cock was sending bolts of sexual current coursing through her entire body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was on fire and her besotted lover was giddily pounding her with an angelic smile on his handsome face.

Then his expression changed, from beatific to feral. He bared his teeth, the grip on Petra’s leg and ankle tightened, and his thrusting became even more vigorous. Petra nodded at her young lover. “That’s it, don’t stop, don’t slow down, fuck me until you come. That’s it, that’s right, fuck me till you come. Fuck me until that beautiful hard young cock explodes inside my pussy.”

His strong arms lifted Petra’s ass off the blanket as he pistoned his huge cock in and out of her pussy. Her tits were bouncing so much that she cupped them in her own hands, and Chris looked down at Petra’s shimmying breasts and his indefatigable hips and his older lover’s beautiful face and, understandably, it was all too much.

“I’m going to come,” he snarled, his heavy balls slapping against Petra’s ass with every powerful stroke. “I’m going to come inside you.”

“Yes, Chris, yes. That’s right. You are. You are going to give me what I want. You are going to make me so happy. Come. Come inside me. Come inside my pussy.”

His eyes were all over the place, looking at the sky, the trees, Petra’s intense stare, the conjunction of their bodies. He was on the cusp. He was right there, balanced on the knife’s edge between need and capitulation.

She could see when he reached the tipping point, when he crossed that threshold and no power in the Universe could hold him back. “I’m coming,” he groaned…and then a huge smile blossomed on his face and he sang, “I’m coming inside Petra Daniels. I’ve dreamt about this for years and it is SO MUCH BETTER.”

He came. Petra felt his cock swell even larger and then there was a spasmic twitch and undulation throughout the prodigious length of his penis. He released her legs and took her face in his hands, kissing her as his buried his spurting cock deep inside her pussy. His hips rose and fell as he climaxed and Petra wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

He moaned and cried and laughed as he emptied himself into her welcoming vessel, his huge load filling her to overflowing. “That’s right, honey, come,” she whispered softly into his ear as he alternated between howls and whimpers. “I love feeling you spurt inside me, feeling your beautiful young cock ERUPT in my pussy.”

His orgasm, like hers, was both powerful and lengthy, she lost count of how many times his cock pulsed and flexed as he ejaculated with astonishing force. She gripped his biceps and crossed her ankles around the small of his back, pulling him close. She reveled in the contrast—her soft breasts and warm thighs against his body, hard and chiseled like a Greek statue.

At last his guttural moans subsided, and his orgasmic pulsations ebbed away. Just as they had with Petra. He was panting like a sprinter who just broke the tape at the finish line, almost gasping for air. “Oh…” he said.

“Shh. You don’t need to talk. Not yet.”

He managed a single nod, then his lips brushed her cheek before he gently pressed them against Petra’s waiting mouth. They kissed for a minute, Chris still inside her, his cock softer but certainly not limp. She could feel his thumping heartbeat between her legs, and for some reason that made her feel especially close to him.

It was the sun that finally parted them. Already overheated from their sexual exertions, the relentless rays searing the two lovers made it unbearably hot. “I think I need to release you,” Petra said with a laugh, unwrapping her legs and releasing her strangling grip on his neck.

He could only manage a weak smile as he sat up, their sweat-stuck skin peeling apart with an audible tearing sound. “Oh, wow,” he murmured as he eased himself up. Then his half-hard penis slipped out of Petra’s sodden pussy and both lovers let out a tiny, heartbroken “Ohh!” as their bodies uncoupled.

Chris sat next to Petra and leaned back, his powerful arms propping him up. “Wow,” he said again. “I’m sorry, that’s all I can manage right now.”

“That’s enough.” She reached between his legs and touched his penis for the first time. He closed his eyes as she gently manipulated him. “That was extraordinary.”

He looked at her and nodded. “I…I mean I’ve wanted to have sex with you for so long. I’ve fantasized about you so many times. I’ve had sex with other women imagining I was with you. But I wasn’t expecting…”

“Great sex. Incredible sex. EXTRAORDINARY sex.”

He managed a weak laugh. “It was that good for you too?”

Petra nodded. “Oh, yes. I think I’ve had a few more lovers than you, precocious as you are. And that, honey, THAT was something I’ll never forget.”

“Me either.” He started to say something, then stopped. Petra read his mind. “Just imagine how good our second time will be.”

He closed his eyes and tried not to smile. He failed. “And our third?” he ventured.

“And many, many times beyond that. You need to know something,” she said, and his eyes opened and his head whirled to face her. “When I take a man as a lover, I work him very hard. I hope you understand that.”

“I do. I understand, and I accept that responsibility.”

They laughed and she kissed him and it was all very nice…right up to the moment when they heard the noise.

The noise of a car, slowly moving down the driveway of Chris’s house. They heard doors opening and closing. Voices.

“Oh,” he said. “Um…oh.”

“Your parents?”

“Yes,” he said, rising to his feet. “Um…”

“We could just let them find us here.”

“We could. But…”

“It might be a bit…complicated?”

“Yes,” he said. “That’s the exact word.” He looked distressed and she gave his hand a quick squeeze. “Go.”

“I…I should’ve taken my clothes off here. Instead of inside my house.”

“That would’ve made things easier for you,” she agreed. “But I might’ve been less likely to invite you over if I hadn’t seen your incredibly sexy body.”

He grinned. “There is that.”

“Try to sneak back inside,” she said.

“That’s what I’ll have to do.”

“Good luck, my darling Chris.”

“Thank you, Petra. My amazing lover.”

He went off at a trot, looking around the side of the fence before looking back. He raised his brows as if to say, “Here I go…”.

She blew him a kiss. And then he was gone, back to his yard. Leaving Petra alone. She could still taste him on her lips. Still feel him thick and hard in her pussy.

“Well,” she said aloud. “An interesting afternoon.”

She stood up and began folding her blanket to take it inside. She was almost done when she heard Chris’s mother shout. “Jesus Christ, what are you doing? Why were you hiding behind the car? Why are you NAKED??”

Petra sighed and laughed. He hadn’t been able to elude his inconvenient parents. Oh well. He was a man now, after all, and he could handle an awkward situation like this. He certainly handled a delicate situation with Petra. She took a deep breath. Yes, he handled it quite well.

“I still don’t understand, why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” his mother said. She couldn’t hear Chris’s answer, and really didn’t want to. She started walking toward her back porch when a head appeared around the corner of her fence. It was Chris’s dad, a puzzled look on his face, an expression that went slack when he saw Petra.

Who was, of course, naked, with his son’s semen drizzling down her legs and his handprints on her legs from when he held her legs in a vice grip as he fucked her brains out and ejaculated like a geyser inside her very wet pussy.

“Hi John,” she chirped. “Lovely day, isn’t it?”

He started to say something, changed his mind, then changed his mind again. “Yes, lovely day,” he agreed. Then he slowly disappeared around the corner of the fence. She heard him say, “Who cares why he’s naked, just go in and put some clothes on. Then help us carry the groceries inside…”

The noise on the other side of her fence subsided. She would go inside, enjoy a glass of ice water, and maybe take a shower. And then make plans for the next time she and Chris were together. This time, perhaps, in her bed. Where they could enjoy more peace and privacy while they explored and enjoyed themselves.

She lifted her head to the sky, basking in the glorious sunshine. “Yes. What a lovely, lovely day.”
Christo
SC Fan

Re: Petra Daniels and the Boy Next Door

Postby PetraDaniels » Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:48 pm

OMG that was quite amazing
you sure are somthing with your descriptions!
thanks for the read and fantasy over my morning sat. coffees!!
petra
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby Christo » Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:28 pm

I'm very happy that you enjoyed it!! Just a way of showing just how much we all appreciate you sharing your extraordinary and unique beauty with us! And your beauty is indeed extraordinary, and indeed unique. I know a tiny bit about photography and the fact that you take your photos yourself, and take photos of such high quality and with such artistic inspiration, is remarkable. And you have a style and an attitude that you could trademark as purely Petra Daniels. I'm tickled to think of you reading it and, hopefully, getting just a little bit turned on!
Christo
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:42 pm

my god that is so incredibly nice of you to write all of that its a huge undertaking!!
and the sweet things you just said, is very much appreciated!
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories