Sultry Serena SC2

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Re: Sultry Serena SC2

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:19 am

Preview Pic ;)

Update #2293, Posting Thursday April 18th - Not on my site, Just for you guys ;;)
Fur topped Ankle Stiletto Booties, Crotchless & Somewhat Assless Pantyhose, Hairy Pussy, Big Boobs, Big Ass! Spread shots, Closeups
Dressed so conservatively at first............I quickly let my inner naughty slut side out to play ;)

2293Notonmysite.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 am

Friday, April 19, 2024

7:32 am

I just got up about 30 minutes ago. Which is my style of "sleeping in". I remember the good ol' days when sleeping in was not getting up til 9 or 10 am. I haven't done that in 40 years!! This morning, I really tried to sleep in longer. The last two days I've been kinda tired. But the more I tried to sleep, the more awake I became. So here I am! ;;)

I've done my usual morning routine. Brush my hair, brush my teeth, apply my skin lotion (it smells so good!) get dressed. Followed by taking my 9 month old pup, Myrtle outside to do her business. Then I come in and have to shut the laundry room door into the living room, and put up the room divider gate that we have across the entry way which blocks off the livingroom part of the house from the stairs, and shut the swing doors between the kitchen and my "Texas" room :d I keep Myrtle on the bottom floor in the main areas, Living room, kitchen, dining room....during the day. She tends to want to chew rugs, and furniture, and I discovered recently that she does NOT like my cats. So they get the upstairs, she gets the downstairs and at bedtime, we switch the whole thing because my bedroom is upstairs. It's funny because if I'm late going upstairs, my two cats stand on the stairs looking into the livingroom and start meowing to me! They don't like the dog anymore than she likes them :d It kinda sucks, because Maddie, my sweet dog that passed away last September and the cats got along amazingly! Curled up together, gave each other baths. Ate together.........but I'm not gonna be as lucky with Myrtle. I think she's a born cat hater :d Plus she's extremely jealous and hears me talking to the cats sometimes when I pick them up. I don't do it in front of her because she's so friggin jealous!

I'm getting ready to have a mess in my kitchen! I hate messes! But my kitchen is a not so good DIY mess from the prior owners of my house. I can't replace it all and start over, but I can fix some of it. I'm hoping to get my wood cabinets repainted, and change the hardware to modern longer handles, and have new modern backsplash put up, new covebase installed, and the back of the set of cabinets that faces the dining room, I'd like some kind of modern wood "wall" thing put there. It's just plain cabinet backing that I really don't think was ever supposed to be facing the interior of a room. Just waiting on the estimate from my contractor. My husband and I used to do all that stuff, but we got rid of all the tools and lost the desire to want to do it after we did our last house. If the estimate comes in too high, then I'll paint the cabinets and just have the contractor do the backsplash and covebase. Painting the cabinets is the lessor of two yucky jobs. :d

My pool was up to 81 degrees the other day!!! OMG!!! It's gonna cool down some for the next three days, because we've got temps in the 60's and 70's during that time, but then it's supposed to heat back up to the upper 80's! I can't wait to use my pool again! I've been setting outfits aside that I want to "get WET" in ;) I think we were using the pool by the middle of May last year.

Guess what??? I think I'm going to actually have some watermelon from my garden!! I planted several seeds and I really didn't know what to expect. But I think my plants, and I have 10 of them....I think I'll get some actual watermelon! Fingers crossed! I've never grown watermelon and it'll be so cool to actually eat one from my garden! I haven't been able to find a good watermelon in the stores for a couple of years. My tomato bushes are absolutely LOADED with tomatoes, my yellow squash is going crazy! We ate the first batch of radishes, and my iceburg lettuce hasn't started forming heads yet......I've never grown that either, so hoping it does what it's supposed too. My Okra is tall and looking good but no okra yet. And my strawberries are small, but delicious :-) :-)

A squirrel just set off one of my cameras :d :d It's always funny when they jump on to the camera and you get a super close up of their face or tails :d :d

Let's see. On the schedule today? I need to get my update for Tuesday sent in. And I think I'm gonna shoot again tomorrow. I shoot once a week, usually two updates and 2-3 or 4 videos. Just depending what I'm in the mood for ;) I've got to repot some flowers in my flower boxes. I need to vacume upstairs. But I really feel like getting out of the house today. Maybe I'll see if my sweet sexy husband wants to find something fun to do today ;;) HE can actually sleep in, so I'll wait til he gets up. Maybe I'll wake him up a little earlier ........he doesn't mind, especially because he enjoys my naughty wake up moves ......truly more effective than an alarm clock ;)

More later :X

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:51 pm

Gettin' Naughty.......I just can't keep from spreading my legs!! Tues 4/23/2024

2295Notonmysite.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 am

Ooooooo you naughty little thing you! Love you in red!!!
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby barj39 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:16 am

always so red hot Serena :X :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:49 am

Monday, April 29, 2024

7:30 a.m.

It's been another week since I posted. How time...........
....................gets away from you when you're older! :d

But I've really got a good excuse. My husband and I decided to remodel our kitchen. Nothing massive, I mean we're not getting new countertops or cabinets. I'd love to do that, but then I'd have to get new floor and that just too much :d I hate my tile floor in my kitchen. But it is also in my breakfast area, my front entrance, and downstairs bathroom. So nope, new floor is out of the question because, DRATS!!!!...........I didn't win that massive Powerball lottery a few weeks ago :d Remember that one that was 1.3 BILLION dollars???? I don't play the lottery much, but I did buy 10 tickets for that one and won $17 :d

Anyways, my kitchen. We decided to get new backsplash. Glass mosaic. OMG it's so pretty! But the mess!!! We had a contractor do it and, he did an ok job, but I wouldn't hire him again. He left a mess, did a half assed grout job, and he had to come back to trim out the recepticle boxes because he half assed did those too. It was GLASS mosaic so when he came back he used a grinder and I HAD GLASS SHARDS all over the friggin place! It took us many many times of vacuming and moping and wiping down to get all that glass up! But it's done and we've moved on. Now we're installing reclaimed barn wood on the back of the breakfast counter cabinets that face into the dining room. We should be done with that today. And the final thing will be painting the kitchen cabinets. Oh and putting on new handles and hinges. We're doing that too because the estimate we got from two different contractors was RIDICULOUS!!! I'll be 63 this year and I'll be on a ladder painting soon :d I guess nothing keeps you young like a kitchen remodel :d

I was a few days late in shooting my updates because we had some kick ass storms here in the Dallas area. Can't shoot with it dark and cloudy. I only use natural light and the small camera flash. But we were able to shoot Saturday, so I'm working on getting that content posted to my site.

The coolest thing happened a week or so ago. Well I THINK it's cool, my husband is kind of annoyed about it. Two robins made a nest right outside my back door under the eve of my patio roof thing. I can sit and watch them through the window. The nest is done and i believe they have a couple of eggs in it now. Mama Robin has been "incubating" them for two days now. It looks like they'll be all done and the baby birds will leave the nest by the 25th of May at the latest. So although it's kind of a pain when I have to take my dog potty, (because I don't like to disturb the mama robin and she flies off when we use the back door).........it's worth the inconvenience because I get to watch them. It's just so sweet! My husband's worried that something will happen to the baby birds when they hatch or even before they hatch and I'll get upset. Ok, I will get upset, but I still like being able to watch them. And I just hope everything works out. Their nest survived the big winds we had with the latest storms and I think they really picked a spot that protects them from predators.

I haven't worked on my Halloween props lately. I really need to get the last few things done before it gets too hot to do it in the garage. I've got to build some fake logs (using orange pool noodles, black paint and string led blinking lights) For a fire pit.........that I'm gonna roast a fake leg and foot on with a rotissere that my husband is gonna build. It's a whole themed scene I'm going for which will have a murderous cannibalistic chef :d

I'll be back later and post a pic from this Tuesday's update ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Previous

Return to Charm Blog Posts