Sultry Serena SC2 Lady of the House, Sexpot Slut

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 Lady of the House, Sexpot Slut

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:05 am

Lookback Pic: From sometime in 2010 Update #495

Cigar Smoking in the Woods...........

............and a few pics of my BFF Oh Alex SC2 and I being very naughty girls <grin>

I spent a weekend in a cabin in the woods. The surroundings were so pretty! Forest and trees and fresh air! So totally different than the big city congestion here in Texas! I couldn't wait to get outside - cuz I LOVE getting naked outdoors! And would you believe it? The entire weekend was WET, FOGGY, and COLD! No sunshine at all!

But I didn't let that stop me............I mean the cold air makes my nipples so hard and perky! <wink>

And although I couldn't go out in the woods to do some naughty pics like I planned - because my camera wasn't waterproof (the fog was so THICK that it felt like it was raining) ...........I was able to step out on the covered front deck and smoke a cigar.............Wearing jeans and one of my husband's long sleeve flannel shirts (dressed as your typical "mountain girl" Serena.....lol) I leisurely smoked my sweet cigar while unbuttoning my baggy flannel shirt and revealing my big, goose bumpily covered tits! It was cold, and WOW was it ever WET! It didn't take long before the wet fog had soaked my hair............

............so, here I am.........trying to be sexy, dressed very UN Sultry Serena like (no mini dress, no corsets, no stockings.......lol)............with damp, flat hair, freezing my ass off ............and then the wind picks up!

OMG!! Did I mention before that it was cold????? <grin>

So I took off my jeans!

Spreading my thighs wide open, smoking that sweet cigar...........my nipples hard and pointy............the camera clicking away..........

.........mmmm baby - getting naughty outside ALWAYS turns me on.............and that definitely warmed me up!

sup495x001.jpg
sup495x001.jpg (372.94 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:18 am

Not On My Site: Upcoming Update #2336 Posting Tuesday July 23

NOT my favorite dress.........

2336Notonmysite.jpg
2336Notonmysite.jpg (955.05 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

Sunday, July 21, 8:50 a.m.

I've been posting pics lately for you guys, but here come the chatty patty words! :d :d :d :d

OMG GUESS WHAT happened to me the other day??? It was so GROSS! And ok, maaaaaaaaaaybe there's a slight itsy bitsy teeny weeny chance I may have overreacted just a smidge (Smidge?) Isn't that a word from the 1950's? :d It fits, so I'm using it. I'm past caring if my words tend to "date" me.......I think the fact I collect social security dates me without any help from anything else :ymblushing:

Anyways, so I'm out floating on my raft thingy, enjoying the hot sun and just relaxing in my pool. I've got my sunglasses on and my hat pulled down to shade my face and I'm thinking how good this feels to just be lazy in the sun when all of a sudden...........................

............................................I felt something on my left BIG TOE! A feathery something...............Light, but DEFINITELY SOMETHING!
In an instant I raised up and ..........................CRAP!! BLECK!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!!! I screamed and jerked my foot like crazy, flung myself off the raft and into the water, trying to run in my pool which is as deep as I am tall........screaming bloody murder.............feeling like I'm gonna faint and trying to get to my husband so he can protect me! It was all happening in slow motion for ME, but to my husband, he said it was quick. He had no idea what I was having such a cow about. I'm breathless, kinda like when you have a really GOOD orgasm?? And I'm trying to say "a wasp!" But all that's coming out of my mouth was " it was on my toe!!" My husband, who is well versed in how to understand my shortcut language :d .....figured out what had happened. He's asking me if it bit me? And I'm still freaking out, still trying to run in the water (which is almost impossible) and I'm yelling that it was a red one, a BIG one! "Did it sting you?" he asks again all calm like. Well by this time, I'd finally made it to the shallow end and got to the stairs and I'm trying to get my foot out of the water to look, because my toe was now hurting. And I'm telling him, "YES! I think it did cuz my toe hurts!" OMG I was afraid to look. I could feel it throbbing and it was aching and OMG that thing was ON ME!!! My husband lifts my foot up out of the water and he's examining my big toe. And he tells me, "there's nothing there". Well I'm just sure he's not looking in the right place, cuz I feel it! So he looks again, and calmly says, "Nope, nothing there" and puts my foot back into the water. What??? Strangely enough the pain kinda left suddenly :d I guess that fucker didn't sting me :d
The next day I didn't lay on my floaty raft. I stayed on guard looking for those ugly MFers. And I ordered some wasp traps :d My husband does pretty good at watching out for them and getting rid of them while we're in the pool but sometimes they slip by him.
Yesterday I was brave...........I laid out on my floaty raft thing again :d

I've been planning my Halloween updates! Yeah I know, it's only July. But I'm planning on doing something Halloweeny every update in October. Don't worry, I don't mean full grossed out gory makeup or anything like that. Nope, just something special for October. I recently bought these cute little deck shoes with pumpkin covered fabric. And I am thinking of recreating "The Bride of Frankenstein" I did that years and years ago but I really had fun doing it. I just got a new Frankenstein anamatronic so maybe I'll do it again with him.

I was going to shoot updates and videos today, but it's raining. The clouds and dark skies make it hard to get decent video quality in the house. So I'm going to wait on indoor shoots. BUT, if it keeps raining for awhile, I'm thinking of going outside in something sheer and flimsy. I can keep my back to the neighbors while standing on my back porch in the open and in the rain. I'll see if my husband's game to get soaked ;;)

More later!

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:48 pm

Not On My Site! Update #2339 Posting Monday, July 29

SWEET n' JUICY!

2339Notonmysite.jpg
2339Notonmysite.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1256 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:51 am

Saturday, July 27 9:41 a.m.

I really hate it when I have to deal with "gizmos"......ie: electronics :d Over the years, it's gotten to where I absolutely hate having to fix problems with them. I've always been the one to set up our electronics, and my husband takes care of the muscle stuff ;;) But anymore I absolutely just get so stressed sometimes, cuz it feels like these things are sometimes smarter than me! :d So this week, my laptop decided it was going to out of the blue, just give me black screen for a few seconds, whenever the mood struck it, I guess. Well honestly, the first thing that happened, is the back right hinge broke. This is my third laptop in 20 years for my site, so they DO get alot of use :d Hinge breaking is a common thing I've experienced. You would crack up if you saw my laptop right now, it's actually DUCK TAPED :d :d Yep, I can't close it and the screen and bottom and right top corner of the keyborad is duck taped holding the lid steady :d Apparently the wires are near that right back hinge. I bought a new laptop, and it's still in the box :d I haven't even opened it yet to set it up because I absolutely hate that crap! Setting up a new laptop or computer. Ugggggg.........

And if that wasn't bad enough, a few days ago my friggin printer, which was probably 10 years old, decided to stop working on me too! I had just bought $70 worth of INK!!! So here's the funny thing...........Printers are so cheap, so I searched the web and found the exact same printer and bought it for $40 brand new, so that I didn't have to waste my $70 of ink! :d :d :d :d Besides, I know how to use that one, so there's no learning curve. I was able to get my PC to recognize it with just a little effort. So that problem is fixed. Now I've just got to open the box and set up my new laptop :d

But it can wait............I'm still using the ducktaped one :d

OMG I'm so pooped today! Yesterday my husband and I cut down this 35' Chinaberry tree in our yard. The tree was GORGEOUS! It's the one i did my recent lawnmower pics in front of. It's gorgeous, but it's a pain in the ass tree AND it's TOXIC to animals. Every part of the tree is toxic. And when it looses it's leaves in the fall, it really makes a mess in my pool. Then the berries fall off in the winter, and we have to go out and clean up THAT mess. My new dog, has "pica" which means she eats anything, especially things she's not supposed to eat. We don't want her to get sick from eating the leaves or berries from that tree, so we cut down about 25' to 30' of it yesterday. It's not a single trunk tree, it had 7 trunks. That chore really kicked my ass and I'm feeling it today! Between hauling the cut pieces out to the curb for debris pick up and pulling a rope to pull the cut brances in a certain direction away from our house, I think I used every muscle in my body yesterday. I was thinking of doing some pics or videos with me using the chain saw, BUT............I've never used one before and I really didn't think using one for the first time with my tits hanging out was a very good idea :d So I ended up doing the whole tree chore the boring normal way, with my clothes on, and my boobs covered :d

I'm almost ready for Halloween! I'm planning to update with halloween themed updates for the entire month of October. But don't worry, I'm not gonna be costumed in every update. I've got two costume ones planned.

I want to recreate my Bride of Frankenstein, I did it originally waaaaay back in 2011. I've got a new Hunky Franky and alot more sensuous curves ;;)

su537x004.jpg
su537x004.jpg (434.75 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

The other sort of costumed one will be Lil' Red Riding Hood. My Big Bad Wolf Animatronic is amazing! So of course I gotta show him off ;) But I'm wearing a slutty short barely there dress that I picked out, and of course the red cape ;) Probably boots? hmmmm, not sure yet, but I do know you'll enjoy it ;)

I really am looking forward to this!

More later.........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby peachfuzzSC3 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:26 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site! Update #2339 Posting Monday, July 29

SWEET n' JUICY!

2339Notonmysite.jpg

What a sexy and sweet update to look forward too. ;)
Thank you,
Peach Fuzz SC3
peachfuzzxxx.com
peachfuzzSC3
Charm

Postby daisycruzSC4 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:34 am

COOL UPDATE :X :P

:X :YMHUG: :X

Submissive Granny on a Naughty Journey. CUM watch!

HUGs & KISSEs DAiSY

https://www.southern-charms4.com/daisycruz

#Grandma #Latina #roundBOOTY #exhibitionist #publicNUDITY #COSTUMEs #cockSUCKER
daisycruzSC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:07 am

PREVIEW PIC Update #2341 Posting Thurs August 1 :-)

Suntanned SLUT

PreviewPic2341.jpg
PreviewPic2341.jpg (639 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:14 am

Thursday, August 1 8:35 a.m.

Summer is being so strange here this year. It's been windy and cloudy! It's still hot, but the winds and clouds ruin my enjoyment of laying out on my floaty raft in my pool. Although I do have a kick ass tan again this year :d Just being strange this summer. I prefer the HOT HOT HOT summer, no wind, no clouds. I've noticed that I really don't like the cold anymore. I used to love the snow and dreamed of one day living in the mountains.......Yep, definitely NOT on my bucket list any longer. I hate the cold, and the snow is pretty, but it's not something I want to deal with all winter long.

I've been limping around the last couple of days. My big toe got stepped on while I was barefoot and OMG the pain made me see fireworks! I thought it might be broken at first, but it's much better after only 5 days, so I think it just got a boo-boo :d My husband was wearing shoes with ridged soles and he stepped on my toe by accident. Long story on how it happened, just imagine Laurel & Hardy or any comedic duo of your choice, in a small bathroom together. I was removing a wet bathing suit, pulling it up over my head, buckles on straps got stuck in my hair, he's already dressed with shoes back on, he leans in to help, steps on my toe, I try to back up instinctively, toe is stuck under his shoe, I lose my balance (suit is still over my face) and begin to fall back, he leans in (and ultimately that makes him press down harder on my toe) to stop me from falling backwards into the tub.......OMG it probably looked funny as hell! I can laugh now :d The good news, I didn't fall backwards into the tub and I did manage to untangle my hair from the buckle on my suit strap :d My toe is black and blue, but it's alot less tender, so I'm on the mend :-)

My pup turned a year old recently! I can't believe so much time passed so quickly. I think I adopted her when she was 2 1/2 months old, and she's already had her first birthday. I was gonna throw her a party.........yep, I really was. I've never given any of my pets a birthday part before, but I honestly thought about it. My grandkids thought it would be fun too! But I didn't. Did you know you can actually buy birthday cake mix for dogs? I didn't know that until recently. I skipped it though. My dog tends to get runny poop if she eats anything other than her dry dog food, so I didn't want to cause myself any additional GROSS issues to clean up off my rug in the living room :d Her birthday is a conflicting time for me, she was born on the anniversary date of my Mom's passing. And (enter twilight zone theme music here)..........my sweet Maddie, (prior dog) Passed away on my husband's deceased Mom's birthday! Strange coincidence right?

I still haven't opened up my new laptop..........Yeah, I'm procastinating :d

More later :)

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:55 am

Not On My Site, Upcoming Update #2343 Posting Tuesday August 6

In the Pool with vinyl Top & Layered Chiffon Skirt
Suntanned, WET and Naughty ;)

2343Notonmysite.jpg
2343Notonmysite.jpg (924.28 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby billyf » Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:15 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site, Upcoming Update #2343 Posting Tuesday August 6

2343Notonmysite.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the rest of this. Not that I don't look forward to them all but you know me and the pool, underwater, bath , shower and just general wetlook sets .
billyf
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:08 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site, Upcoming Update #2343 Posting Tuesday August 6

2343Notonmysite.jpg

WOW! That tight shiny, vinyl top combined with the flowing chiffon skirt looks such a sexy outfit! You look fantastic! Love it! x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:58 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

2343Notonmysite.jpg

WOW! That tight shiny, vinyl top combined with the flowing chiffon skirt looks such a sexy outfit! You look fantastic! Love it! x

Thanks sexy :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:02 am

Not On My Site, Update #2345 Posting Thurs August 8

Posing like a horny slut ;)
I actually have a "Texas" themed room in my house, and my new moccasins fit right in ;;)

2345Notonmysite.jpg
2345Notonmysite.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 848 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby damnit500 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:31 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site, Update #2345 Posting Thurs August 8

Posing like a horny slut ;)
I actually have a "Texas" themed room in my house, and my new moccasins fit right in ;;)

2345Notonmysite.jpg

Nice :X
damnit500
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:30 pm

Not On My Site Update #2347 Posting Wed 8/14

Trampy, Trashy, Ripped Fishnets - Hard, Sexy, Suckable Nipples

2347Notonmysite.jpg
2347Notonmysite.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 605 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:49 pm

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Did ya miss me? Wait, how about this, Did ya even notice I was absent for a week? :d
C'mon be honest, you had no idea, did you :d

I had family visiting me. My sis was here. And even though she knows about my slutty adventure here on SC, I wasn't going to be rude and start getting online todo SC stuff with her visiting. So I submitted my updates before she got here, and then checked in each evening to make sure the spammers and bots weren't messing up our threads......they weren't :-)

We had a good visit. She doesn't live in Texas so we don't see each other often. Usually once every year or two is all. But we do talk on the phone alot.

Has this ever happened to you? Your dog decides that your company is their new best friend while your company is visiting, and ignores you.... and then when your company leaves, that faithful backstabbing cute lil' dog cozies up to you like nothing ever happened? :d My dog decided to be my sis's pal when she was visiting. Maybe it's because she played catch and fetch with her more than I do. I play every day, but my sis played MULTIPLE times a day. Geeze she made me look bad for sure! :d And then my sis would just go to the pantry and get the milkbone box and hand a few out to my dog, whereas I go get the mind bending puzzle dog snack reward toy thing and make her EARN her milkbones by solving the puzzles :d My sis is now gone, and my dog has realized she's stuck with me again :d She's my little sweetheart though.

I have two more baby robins on my back patio again. This is the third batch this season! They are just the cutest little things.

My toe is still on the mend. I'm pretty sure I broke it. It's been over two weeks now and it's still a big OWWWIE! But it is getting better. My husband keeps telling me I should got to urgent care and let them xray it. I ask him "Why?" they can't do anything for it, so I'll just keep limping around and it'll heal one day :-)

I've been using my pool most every day, but today I decided not too. It's a little cloudy and breezy and I'm being lazy. Inside working on some updates for this week. I don't think I slept good last night. I'm kinda tired today.

I started buying big bags of Halloween candy last week. I have this Halloween prop that's used to dunk for apples, it's two 5' skeletons, carrying a 48" long coffin. I'm woriking on FILLING that entire coffin with candy. I don't want to have to hand out candy, we get too many trick or treaters at our Haunt every year, so I'm gonna fill this thing with candy and let the kids help themselves. I'll stand by it and make sure the bigger kids don't empty it with big bucket scoops. I'm hoping this works out, although my husband feels like I'm just asking for a problem. But he never hands out the candy......and can't imagine how boring it is for three hours to just be reaching into the candy bag and putting candy in a kids bag, over and over and over again.....bleck! I love Halloween, but not that part. So they can help themselves this year! We'll see how it goes!

I'm getting ready to decorate up my Texas room for a few days, Halloween stuff, because I'm going to shoot ALOT of COOL SLUTTY Halloween stuff in there in a week's time. I usually don't do advance shooting, but the Halloween stuff takes alot of work and set up, so I'll set it up, shoot all my sets, then be able to take it down. I'm really looking forward to doing those sets!

More later...........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:31 pm

Not On My Site - Update #2350 Posting Tues/ 8/20

Poolside :-)

2350Notonmysite.gif
2350Notonmysite.gif (648.49 KiB) Viewed 426 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:34 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site - Update #2350 Posting Tues/ 8/20

2350Notonmysite.gif

Omg what a view I love it when your tan lines show off that ass even more!
You know what would be a great addition to this outfit ???
heels1
SC Fan

Postby damnit500 » Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:57 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site - Update #2350 Posting Tues/ 8/20

2350Notonmysite.gif

Love it :ymblushing:
damnit500
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Charm Blog Posts