Sultry Serena SC2 Lady of the House, Sexpot Slut

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 Lady of the House, Sexpot Slut

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:49 pm

Sunday, August 18, 2024 2:35 pm

OMG my neck is so tense right now. I just set up my new laptop :d
Seriously though, I really HATE having to set up new electronics. My old laptop is on it's way to a better place, it truly deserves a much needed rest :d
I had to splurge and get another one so when the one I'm currently using decides to crap out on me, I'm ready to go with a back up one.
Yep, that's me: The Serena Slut Motto: Curvy, Sexy and Always Prepared ;)

I'm using my new laptop right now. I guess it's going to be ok. Now I just need my tense stiff neck to go away and all will be right in my world ;;)
I let the silliest things make me tense. New electronics is one of them.

Oh and worrying about baby birds is another one!
So the third batch of Robins hatched and left the nest on my patio the other day. The first two groups flew the coup, literally. But these guys didn't. They lived on the ground, against my fenceline. For two days in my backyard. Then one went to the frontyard. I had to cancel my mowing service for yesterday. I explained to the guy I had baby birds in my yard. He probably thought I was being silly. So one of the birds has left. But the other one is alot smaller than it's sibling and he did leave the backyard. I've been worried about the little guy falling into the pool! BUT, he went into the front yard and has decided to hang there for awhile. My husband found him in the garage, thankfully BEFORE he closed the garage door. So he picked up the baby bird and put him back in the front flower bed and that little guy started running for the garage again! It was almost funny! I stepped in front of him and made him wait so that my husband could get the garage door down. I looked for him this morning and I haven't seen either of them yet. So maybe they've left. Fingers crossed.

My husband took down the box I built for a nest...........He's gonna make it bigger for me for next Spring :d
I'll have to post a pic here that actually shows my bird box contraption I built, with the Mom Robin in it! I was going through my next update of pics and I happened to see it in a few of the pictures! I can't post it now, cuz I don't have my SC stuff on this new laptop :d Just another reason why I hate setting up new computers..........uggggg!

My toe is healing. YAYYY! Who would have ever guessed that a broken big toe could be so painful? I've broken my ankle and fractured my tib/fib. My ankle hurt the worst. The fracture in my tib/fib was bothersome, but the broken big toe was right there just under the ankle pain :d

I'm getting ready to start a painting job. I asked my husband if we could get the kitchen cabinets painted before my birthday. He said ok. Both of us hate painting, and I'm sure cabinets will be a pain in the ass to paint! But the handyman companies I called for estimates (2 of them) both wanted $4K!! Forget THAT! I don't even have alot of cabinets!! My husband and I are gonna brush paint them, primer first, then enamel paint second. Hoping we'll get it done in 4 or 5 days working on it a few hours a day.

More later..........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:11 pm

Lookback Pic!
From 2019 Update #1361

Getting ready to run errands. holding my keyes, my purse. And my husband decided to bring out the camera ;;)

su1361x008.jpg
su1361x008.jpg (1018.15 KiB) Viewed 225 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby damnit500 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:21 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Lookback Pic!
From 2019 Update #1361

Getting ready to run errands. holding my keyes, my purse. And my husband decided to bring out the camera ;;)

su1361x008.jpg

:-)
damnit500
SC Fan

Postby zagzag » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:12 pm

:ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Lookback Pic!
From 2019 Update #1361

su1361x008.jpg
zagzag
SC Fan

Postby zagzag » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:15 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Not On My Site - Update #2350 Posting Tues/ 8/20

Poolside :-)

2350Notonmysite.gif

wow :-)
zagzag
SC Fan

Re: Sultry Serena SC2

Postby zagzag » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:26 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I normally post a "Not On My Site" pic but there isn't one for tomorrow's update #2325........
I didn't have enough pictures and ended up putting a video on the club side "Watch Him CUM On My Ass"

I normally don't shoot in my Living Room. My ceilings are too high (20') and there's nothing for the flash to "bounce" off of. I don't have external lights, and even with lots of windows in that room, it's just not good enough for shooting photos. But..........I was determined, and I attempted it again with update 2325. A mistake for sure. Out of 54 photos, I was only able to use about 22? 23? Something like that.
Plus, I hate the photos. I hate my dress, I hate the bad light, I hate my poses.............
There are just some updates that I don't like. And 2325 is one of them.

Even though I'm posting the update tomorrow, I'll post one of the pics here........It IS on my site :d

001_UD_2325_FREEa.jpg
zagzag
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:55 pm

Saturday, August 31, 2024 9:40 pm

Summer is almost over!!! How did that happen???? It seems like it just started, and it's almost over :-( Well now it's on to getting my Halloween Haunt planned out. I'm a little behind this year. It takes me alot of planning to figure out where we'll place everything in the yard.

And I'm trying to really spend some time each day out in my pool. Before long I won't be able to use it for MONTHS! UGGGGG!!!! I guess I'll spend those hours each day doing something else :d Any suggestions? ;)

For the last four days, I've been painting my kitchen cabinets. We had gotten two quotes of $4k! Just to paint some cabinets!!! Forget that! My husband and I decided to do it ourselves. We should be finished tomorrow. I'm even cleaning out the cabinets and relining them with shelf paper. But WOW! What a project......it's kicking my ass!! I'll definitely be glad when it's done. And I can't wait to break it in and take some pics in it ;)

The strangest thing happened recently.
We had a screw in the drivers side rear tire. And we had to get it patched.

That's not the strange thing.
The strange thing is..................two weeks prior, we had a screw in the driver's rear tire and had to get it patched.

AND............we've been married for 45 years and UNTIL two weeks ago, we've NEVER EVER had to get a tire patched. But all of a sudden, we had to do it TWICE, and it was the same tire, two different screws, two different instances.

Just a weird coincidence I guess, but it's just strange.

I've got a few DM's to answer and I'll probably do it tomorrow.........if you sent me a message, expect one back soon :X

More later ;)

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby billyf » Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:48 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Saturday, August 31, 2024 9:40 pm

Summer is almost over!!! How did that happen???? It seems like it just started, and it's almost over :-( Well now it's on to getting my Halloween Haunt planned out. I'm a little behind this year. It takes me alot of planning to figure out where we'll place everything in the yard.

And I'm trying to really spend some time each day out in my pool. Before long I won't be able to use it for MONTHS! UGGGGG!!!! I guess I'll spend those hours each day doing something else :d Any suggestions? ;)

For the last four days, I've been painting my kitchen cabinets. We had gotten two quotes of $4k! Just to paint some cabinets!!! Forget that! My husband and I decided to do it ourselves. We should be finished tomorrow. I'm even cleaning out the cabinets and relining them with shelf paper. But WOW! What a project......it's kicking my ass!! I'll definitely be glad when it's done. And I can't wait to break it in and take some pics in it ;)

The strangest thing happened recently.
We had a screw in the drivers side rear tire. And we had to get it patched.

That's not the strange thing.
The strange thing is..................two weeks prior, we had a screw in the driver's rear tire and had to get it patched.

AND............we've been married for 45 years and UNTIL two weeks ago, we've NEVER EVER had to get a tire patched. But all of a sudden, we had to do it TWICE, and it was the same tire, two different screws, two different instances.

Just a weird coincidence I guess, but it's just strange.

I've got a few DM's to answer and I'll probably do it tomorrow.........if you sent me a message, expect one back soon :X

More later ;)

I hate to see the summer go away too. Two screws back to back. It cold be from some construction workers if you have any house being worked on in your neighborhood or possibly from some screws spilled on the highway thatvwere never cleaned up.
billyf
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:19 pm

Preview Pic: Posting Friday, Sept 6

Lots - A - Pussy! *naughty grin*
I'm not wearing any panties or pantyhose underneath my dress. And I'm sprawling out on this bed, in very suggestive poses: Legs Spread, Tits Out, Ass In Your Face........
Sexy Shoe Dangles & A Horny, Curvy, Mature Serena!
Attachments
001_UD_2357_FREEa.jpg
001_UD_2357_FREEa.jpg (765.51 KiB) Viewed 62 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:47 am

Mmmmmmm what do I eat first ??
So good to see my Queen heeled up xxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:19 am

Saturday, September 14, 2024 8:45 a.m.

Since we finished redoing the kitchen, I told my husband I wanted to do my Halloween updates for my site. This year I went all out again, and we decorated one of the rooms in our house with backdrops and different props and animatronics. I have two left to shoot and I'll probably do them Sunday. I had to do them in advance since I was decorating a room. Grandchildren would have asked questions if they saw the room decked out like that :d So I did it on weekends when they weren't coming over, took it down, then redecorated the next time. Got a workout for sure!! :d

This is the time of year that I always start worrying about rain on October 31. In all the years we've been doing Halloween Haunts in our yard, it's only rained once. But it sucked! We normally put up some of the props a week before, but the year that it rained, it ruined all the cobwebs and we had to undecorate the props. So on Halloween morning, we got up at 3 am and went out in the front yard to see how muddy it was. The rain had stopped and was gone, but the yard was kind of wet. We decided to go for it and it took us all day to get it all set up. Some of the neighbors stopped by on their way to work that day and were telling us how happy their kids were gonna be to see that we were doing it that year! We were exhausted by 10 pm that night. And we had to haul all the animatronics and stuff back into the house! THEN, I had to get all the zombie prosthetics and spirit gum adhesive and makeup off my face, hands, neck and arms. After Halloween, it takes us a few days to clean everything back up. Getting the cobweb off my plants in the yard sucks! :d I don't think I'll use alot of cobweb this year. AND I won't have to spend all that time and effort putting on and taking off prosthetics. This year I'm using a costume and I'm not being a zombie :d

I really can't believe it's almost the end of the year. Yeah, I know it's only September, but WOW time is flying by! On the 23rd of this month, I turn 63. Unbelievable.

More later...........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:34 pm

Preview Pic - Update #2361 Posting MONDAY Sept 16
Attachments
002_UD_2361_FREE.jpg
002_UD_2361_FREE.jpg (650.65 KiB) Viewed 17 times
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Previous