Sultry Serena SC2

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Re: Sultry Serena SC2

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 pm

Sunday, December 10 - 7:45 pm

Tonight, I am really tired (-| .
I shot two updates and two videos. Which is normally not tiring, but today I wanted to shoot in my living room. See, my ceilings are 22' tall in there, so there's no "ceiling" for my camera flash to bounce off of, so taking pics in there is kinda difficult. But my tree is in there, my grinch decorated tree and my little Christmas village sits beneath it. I wanted to shoot in front of that. I did, but it wore me out trying to do it! After 42 test pics, yep seriously, 42 test pics, we finally got the light acceptable to shoot the pics. I haven't looked at them yet, so fingers crossed they turned out ok.
And I don't shoot videos in there much, because I have so many family photos on my walls and I can't "blur" them in my video editing software. So I have to be very carefeul where I shoot.

I bet you guys think we just pull out a camera and go for it? :d
I wish it was that simple, I mean in the early years, that's what I did. But the pics were grainy and sometimes dark. I didn't like that at all. So now we try and pay attention to our light source. We don't use any photo studio lighting, but we have an external flash on our camera and we use the natural light from the windows. But it requires planning on where in the room to shoot. I would say the easiest shooting we ever did was the Texas Bash. We just took the camera and yep, we went for it! OMG that was such a fun time!! I had never been to a bash before, and I was so nervous! Remember Miss Angelique? I shot a vintage set with her and I remember I had no idea what I was doing, but the pics really turned out amazing! I think I shot two or three with Buddah...... and Oh Alex and I did one with Redman TX........and I was shooting the whole time with an almost healed broken ankle! I would walk up to the shooting area in a boot, a boot for a fractured foot, not a sexy knee high boot! And I'd take it off and put on my six inch heels for the pics! :d We did the cake batter wam thing at that bash too! There were so many of us doing that, it was truly a blast!

I'm off to get ready for bed. Yep, I'm old and going to bed before 9 pm..........but I have to get up like at 4:30 tomorrow, so.......
Night Night :ymblushing:

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:46 pm

Monday, December 18, 2023

My Grandson reminded me this morning that Christmas was next week, NOT in two weeks like I had just mentioned. WOW I totally lost a week! :d Not that it matters, I'm retired and ..........well I'm retired :d . Not that I sit around in a porch rocker every day, I'm actually quite busy most days. BUT, I am not a procrastinator. So Christmas could be in an hour and I'm ready :d I've always been an early bird. Early to get up. Early to be ready for someplace. Arrice early. Leave early. I get my Christmas shopping done early. Not hit the sales the day after Christmas for next year shopping (My sis does that) But I have everything ready usually by the first week of December.

On the flip side, I'm early to be DONE with Christmas too. I take my tree down on Christmas day :d Oh the shock!!!!! :-O Yep, I always have. When it's over, it's over. Besides, I don't like the mess and things out of place. Like my tree now. I have the chair that normally goes in that corner in another room. And I have a table with my Christmas village on it, and the tree is on top of the table. It'll be down by Christmas evening :d My yard decorations may be put away by Christmas evening too. Just depends on what's going on the rest of the day.

We're not doing the typical Christmas dinner thing. I did a huge Thanksgiving dinner and it kicked my ass. Too much work. I was stuck in the kitchen and everyone else was playing games and talking and watching football. So at Christmas, I'm making a big pot roast the day before and I've checked with my family and they are cool with shredded roast beef sandwiches, potatoe salad and game playing instead of the big Christmas dinner. They all love my roast beef sandwiches. I shred the roast beef, add pepper, lots of mayo and dill pickles..........yummy!! So yayyyy!

Had to take a break in writing my post. I was outside looking at one of the valves on my pool system because my spa started draining when it wasn't supposed to!........ Last night one of the accuator valves on my pool for the spa wouldn't turn. So that meant when I turned it to spa mode (my husband and I were going to have some fun in the spa ;;) ).........but when I turned it on, it started draining into the pool! UGGGGGGGG!!! So I had to look online and educate myself on accuator valves via youtube :d It worked, I discovered a switch on the one valve had somehow been moved to "off". Flipped the switch and saved us several hundred bucks in pool repair call :-) :-) So maybe tonight we can "revisit" the fun in the spa night because I fixed it!! ;;) ;;) My husband was totally thrilled! He told me last night he would look at it today, but I surprised him for sure!! Yep, there's more to me that big tits and amazing ass ;)

My puppy is getting so big!! I can't wait to get the DNA results back for her!! I'm so impatient.........not that I can do anything to make them get me the results any quicker, but I keep hoping they will get them done early. I still have 2 weeks left to wait. OMG it's gonna be torture!!! :d

I woke up today sneezing my ass off! I hope it's allergies. I had bronchitis awhile back and that crap wouldn't go away!!! Fingers crossed it's just allergies........I feel ok, just sneezy.

Have I reached the babbling stage yet? :d :d

Yikes %-( :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:34 pm

Saturday, December 23

I've been......slowly..... installing carpet tiles in the dressing area of my master bathroom for the last two days. I hate the tile in there, but didn't want to rip it out and go full blown and (expensive) carpet install via contractor. So I'm doing it myself :-) My husband is doing the hard part, the baseboard .....but there's really not alot of room in there for both of us at the same time. I do my part, and then he does his. I'm hoping to be done tomorrow. Yep, Christmas Eve and I'll be finishing my bathroom carpet project. I'm definitely gonna be glad to be done with it. I'm feeling my age. Kneeling on knees, bending, sitting on floor.....ouch!

Well, I'm gonna also be baking a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, and a roast. Busy Busy Busy!! We're having Roast beef sandwiches, potato salad, green salad with ranch dressing, and the pies for Christmas dinner. Menu requested by my grandkids :d

Maybe I can shoot an update in my "newly decorated with carpet tile" bathroom? Hmmm, I'll see if I can. There are two mirrors in that small room and the mirrors tend to flash back the flash and distort the photos. Makes them blurry on the edges. But I kinda want to show off my carpet tile laying talents along with my tits and ass ;;)

I'm waiting on the report about my puppies' DNA. I just looked at the website and they're done analyzing the DNA, they're just compiling the data into the report for me. I'm excited to see what it says!!

It's almost 2024...........My 20th year as a charm!

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:31 pm

Sunday, December 24

Drum Roll.................
And the results are IN!!
My pup's DNA came back and what a surprise!

The top 2 (out of 16 in her DNA) breeds:
51% Chihuahua
11% Pomeranian

No rat terrier!!!

So she's Chihuahua...............GIANT Chihuahua :d

No breed health issues show up in her DNA. YAYYY!!!

And she has relatives around here..........the closest being a sister. They actually found over 60 relatives of hers all over the USA! But that's not surprising. I did a DNA test too and I couldn't believe how many relatives I have in the DFW area...........My family IS NOT from here. So it was surprising to find relatives in Texas!

So far today I've baked my chocolate Pie, and my Pumpkin Pie is in the oven. My Roast has been slow cooking for 6.5 hours so far. I cook my roasts between 7 & 9 hours. Makes them fall apart, so tender and juicy!

Next I'm getting ready to make my potato salad. I'll do the cheese and pepperoni tray tomorrow and the green salad tomorrow too. But I think I'll make homemade ranch dressing today.

Oh and I'm gonna shoot two BIG BUTT videos today too! ;;)

Just call me Suzy Slutty Homemaker :X

Merry Christmas!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:41 am

Merry Christmas Suzi Slutty Homemaker lol xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:33 pm

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:Merry Christmas Suzi Slutty Homemaker lol xxx

And Happy New Year to you sexy Leather Queen :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:08 pm

Sunday, December 31, 2023

It's New Years Eve and I'm such a Party Girl........NOT :d
Wanna know what I'm doing? Relaxing! :d I'm sitting here with my puppy laying beside me. I'm actually sore today. My husband and I have been really busy lately. We did a little remodeling in our master bath area. Then we had to rake a shit ton of leaves! OMG there were so many! And today we started working on building an electric chair for our newest halloween animatronic. He's a prisoner on death row, and we are actually going to build a wooden electric chair for him to sit it. We've got quite a few ideas of props we want to build this year for Halloween, so we're getting started early. AND......I've finally got back to a project I started during COVID back in 2020. I was organizing and redoing my photo albums. 45 years of photos!! I didn't get very far before I set it all aside. I honestly just made a big mess out of all my photos. So I stuck them all in paperbags and set them aside for..........a few years :d
But now I'm putting my mess back together.

And I guess I should fess up, I watched all of the Legacy of Monsters Monarch episodes on Appletv in two days :d I love Godzilla. I've seen everything to do with Godzilla.

Anyone have any predictions for 2024?
I definitely hope it's a better year. Things have sucked since 2019. My mom passed away in 2019. Covid in 2020, my Uncle and a cousin died, and my dad was in a nursing home due to alzheimers. Because of COVID, I couldn't go see him for MONTHS! Then in 2021 my 100 year old Grandma passed away. And in 2022 my Dad passed away and this year my Dog Maddie passed away. OMG so much sadness. I'm ready for a good year where everyone sticks around!!

I just looked at the clock, it's almost 8 pm. I had intentions of staying up to watch all the fireworks and stuff. Dallas puts on a pretty good show. But I woke up early this morning, (3:30 am from an awful nightmare, couldn't go back to sleep) and have been busy all day. I'm not sure I'll make it til midnight.

Happy New Year everyone!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:15 pm

Happy New Year to you Serena!
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby loke693 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 pm

Happy New Year!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:35 pm

Monday, January 8, 2024

A week into the new year, and so far it's not any more special than last year.......... :d :d
Not that I expect too much. I've been through 62 of these new years so far, and I can't say that I remember anything special about any of them. Isn't it funny how we all make "resolutions" and such for the new year? And it's not like most of us even expect to keep our promises we made to ourselves! We give up so quickly and the resolutions are usually ones that would benefit us. It's definitely a strange thing for sure. I guess because the resolutions would require that we give up something, or change something that we obviously enjoy. So my question is: Why even pretend you're gonna give it up? I stopped making resolutions a few years ago. I got tired of feeling like a lazy failure when I didn't follow through with them. So now? I just accept who I am, and honestly try and limit my "bad habit" whatever it is and not lie to myself that just because it's a new year, I'm gonna be perfect.

Do I have regrets from my past? Fuck yes! It's a strange irony that age makes you wise, but that wisdom can only be passed down to your kids, grandkids who by the way, aren't gonna listen to you at all anyways.........but wouldn't it be amazing if you could use your own wisdom and go back and change something in your own life for the better?

I made quite a few new polls today. I've been working on improving the fan box. I've got some more ideas for new discussion starters :-)

Tomorrow I have to go to the dermatologist. YUCK! I actually had a little basil cell cancer on my nose ten years ago. Scared the crap out of me when it happened. But they took it off and so far, I've been lucky and it hasn't returned anywhere. I push my luck though. I love the sun! And each summer I make a plan to tan more than the prior year. And I'm truly too lazy to use sunscreen........seriously. I hate the stuff. But I hate going to the dermatologist. Seems like I have all the things older women get..........age spots, wrinkles.........ugggggg! They'll be getting really upclose and personal with my skin tomorrow for sure!

Right now, I'm in the middle of several projects.
1) Putting my 45 years if photos in new albums
2) Organizing and putting together new files in my home office. Moving my files from a bottom drawer to a shelf in the closet.
3) We started building the electric chair for our death row prisoner animatronic for halloween

I like to stay busy :d

It's a stormy day here in Dallas today. Cold, rainy.......it's even thundered. I wish the sun would come back! C'mon SUMMER!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:48 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:3) We started building the electric chair for our death row prisoner animatronic for halloween

Thank goodness you aren't reinforcing any Texan stereotypes with your selection :P

It's a stormy day here in Dallas today. Cold, rainy.......it's even thundered. I wish the sun would come back! C'mon SUMMER!!

Yeah, we are going to get clobbered with this tomorrow morning.

Best of luck with your appointment tomorrow :-*
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:11 am

Hey CrumblingPerv: re: Texas stereotypes........."who, me??????" :d Truthfully though, I do not believe in the death penalty. I mean I do agree that there are people who commit crimes so horrible that they shouldn't be allowed to be a part of our society, and that probably deserve to die. But I worry about that one person, who is innocent, but pays the ultimate price for something he didn't do. Once you're dead, you can't prove yourself innocent. You can no longer fight for yourself. And the world goes on believing the lie about you. Your family, your friends, everyone thinks, "Well they wouldn't have given him the death penalty if he didn't do it"

I'm not trying to say that the US justice system is unfair. But I don't think there can be any type of justice system that is 100% perfect. I served a couple of weeks on a jury years back. A big malpractice case. I'm not going to go into details about it, but I will say that after the trial, things came out that we, the jury weren't allowed to know about and in all honesty, without being able to know the ENTIRE story, it twisted the truth.

Since then, I don't believe in the death penalty.

However, for Halloween???? Yep, I'm all into it. :d :d

My Dermatology appt went well. So far, I've been lucky to not have ever had a reoccurance of the skin cancer I had years ago. Surprising because I don't use sunscreen and I absolutely love the sun :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:43 am

Saturday, January 13

Apparently we are in for super cold temps, and possibly even snow and ice! It's that time of year in Texas. I think every three years we have an ice storm here that shuts down everything. It's not bad being stuck at home, but it's truly AWFUL when the electricity goes out. The last one we had was in 2021 I think? It was a bad one. Our car was actually FROZEN into the parking lot. We lived in an apartment at the time, and the water lines had broken and flooded the parking lot, making the cars tires freeze in the water turned ice. My grandmother was 99 going on 100, for real. She lived alone about 8 miles from me. I was having the cops go by and do wellness checks on her because I couldn't get out there. But the second day, they told me I needed to get her to my house. They were nice enough to offer to bring her to me, but because it was a transfer involving two counties, their policy stated they couldn't. So we had to get our car unstuck and drive that nerve shattering 8 miles with no chains, no snow tires on solid ice. We made it and picked up my grandma. She was so scared. We brought her to our little apartment and after that storm ended, I talked her into moving into assisted living near me. She reluctantly agreed.

Anyways, my husband and I are all set for the storm. I just hope we don't lose power because my pool pump has to run in freezing temps to stop my pool pipes from bursting. I'm really worried about that. I saw on the news that we might loose power on Tues and Wed. Worst of the storm is supposed to be Sunday night and Monday. Cross your fingers for me that I don't end up with burst pool pipes.

I'm making a big pot of stew right now. Hey?? I have enough if you wanna join me? ;) I told my husband I wanted to kick back and not go anywhere for the next few days. Just cuddle at home. I've got several projects I've been working on lately. Photo Albums, Building an Electric Chair Prop, and Organizing my Files and File Cabinet. Usually I would do one project before I started another. But since I got older, I get bored with doing the same thing, so I stop and next time I work on something else. I'm not gonna lie, it does set off my OCD meter! That's just not my style! I'm so organized it's hilarious! So stopping mid project, and leaving an undone mess? I'm getting used to it :d :d

One of my charm friends passed away last year. I'm still surprised about that. I mean I did expect it. She wasn't a spring chicken. It's just sad. In the last couple of years, I've lost my Mom, Grandma, Dad, Uncle, and two close cousins. I was face to face with the first three. I was responsible for their care. No one else in my family helped my husband and I. I made sure I was there for them. And it haunts me now. They didn't pass easy and quick.
They suffered. It was a hard thing to accept: The reality of end of life. But it's really cemented in the fact that you have to live your life and not procrastinate. Don't put things off. And look on the bright side. Don't dwell on what ifs...........I don't understand things like road rage. Seriously, I don't. Why in the world get so upset about something like that. My husband cusses at other drivers and I'm like, "Why?" "He can't hear you and do you think he gives a shit?" "Let him by, and let's just go on our way" I think he's finally starting to see my point.

So I'm done being sad sally right now :d I apologize for laying that on you, whoever's reading this.

Gotta check my stew. And then I'll go through my jeans pics that I'm posting Tuesday.

Smile everyone, it's a great day!!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:58 am

Sending you hugs and kisses :X :X :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
barj39
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:00 pm

barj39 wrote:Sending you hugs and kisses :X :X :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I got them all ;;)

Excited to see the new avatar you come up with, hope it's just as HOT as the one you have now ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:37 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
barj39 wrote:Sending you hugs and kisses :X :X :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I got them all ;;)

Excited to see the new avatar you come up with, hope it's just as HOT as the one you have now ;)

Great to hear and I hope it is to your liking? If not just let me know x :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:03 pm

barj39 wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

I got them all ;;)

Great to hear and I hope it is to your liking? If not just let me know x :X :X :X

mmmmm...........I want that for dessert :X ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:04 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
barj39 wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

I got them all ;;)

mmmmm...........I want that for dessert :X ;;)

too kind thank you , I would love that xx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:53 am

Saturday, January 20, 2024

It's cold here!!! STILL!! We had one teasing day in the 60's. Even used the AC in the car, and now, faucets dripping at night. Freeze protection is running on my pool, downstairs heater is running running running. I swear, I can see my gas meter spinning. I'm prepared to faint when I get my utility bills for this month :d BUT, that just means it's one day closer to SUMMER!!

This morning I've been remaking my FAQ graphic on my page. OMG I don't know how long it's been since I updated that page, but since I had a picture taken of me at the Texas Bash on there, and it says I'm in my 50's........I'd say ten years??? :d So it's definitely time for an update.

What do you think?

FAQ Page Sultry Serena SC2.jpg

I think I need to go through my whole site and see what needs to be updated. I imagine that's frustrating for fans to look through my site and see pics like the ten year old YOUNGER one of me that I had on this wmv page and then click my recent photos and wonder "where in the hell did the old lady come from?" :d

So I'm adding that to my "TO DO" list. Which, by the way is three pages long already. Only front sides though. Whew.........I think I'd have to ask you to help if it was front and backsides of the paper :d
But I'm working on the stuff I've got on there.

I'm in the process of building my faux electric chair for my Halloween prop. I'll definitely have to post a pic here, cuz it's coming out great! I actually drew up the plans for it and my husband is doing all of the wood cutting and nailing and guy stuff. I'm just being the woman giving directions :d

AND I'm working on my photo albums. I'm up to 1994 from 1979. Yep, I'm not joking. I'm putting all the photos into NEW matching albums and I'm organizing them by year and location. OMG I sound like I've got OCD or something :d

I'm also looking into changing out the funky swing doors from my masterbedroom to my bathroom. I was wanting a smaller barndoor, and so far I haven't found anything I like better. The barndoors I found are really cool looking. White with three smoked panels of glass in them. The problem is that I get up earlier than my husband and when I turn on the light, I don't want it to bother him. The doors we have now don't have any panels of glass. So I'm still looking before we comimt to those doors. He said it would be ok.

I haven't started reorganizing my files and my file cabinet yet. But I did start gathering my tax receipts. I hate tax time........

My little puppy is growing up. I've got to take her into her surgery appointment in a week. She's getting spayed. She's almost six months old. I always worry when my fur babies get surgery. And she's become my little buddy for sure. I'm still surprised how attached I get to dogs. I was always a cat person. And then I got Maddie. My first dog, she's the one who passed away last September. Now I have Myrtle. My 51% chihuahua sweetheart. Which by the way, my two cats still hate. So I have baby gates up keeping Myrtle in the rooms I'm in downstairs cuz she wants to be friends with the cats so bad! Eventually they'll come around..........maybe??

I'm gonna fess up to something embarrassing. Yesterday, I fell. Yep, I did. Landed on my butt but I put out my left arm and hand to try and catch myself, didn't want to re RUPTURE or herniate that disc in my back that's been giving me problems and is finally healing. So I protected my back, but crap my shoulder and wrist ached all night long! And no, I can't describe how I fell, or what happened. I really don't know. Thankfully it was in my own house and not out in public. OMG I would have been mortified!! Funny thing, when you get older, in your 60's..... And you fall in front of your husband..... And he says, with out surprise or question "Oh Crap" Instead of being shocked, finding it funny and being in a state of unbelieving surprise like he would have done if I would have been 40 years younger! ....when that happens? You know you're definitely a "senior citizen" :d Now don't get me wrong, he was concerned, and even worried. But it's something you just start expecting I guess. So he wasn't shocked. No way did he find it funny. And although he may have been a little surprised, he definitely wasn't alot surprised.

Note to self: Invent a way to turn back the clock ;;)
But first? I need to go out in the garage and help my husband finish the faux electric chair. :X

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:58 pm

Hello Serena,

I'm really sorry, I didn't see your reply otherwise I would have responded sooner :-(
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Hey CrumblingPerv: re: Texas stereotypes........."who, me??????" :d Truthfully though, I do not believe in the death penalty. I mean I do agree that there are people who commit crimes so horrible that they shouldn't be allowed to be a part of our society, and that probably deserve to die. But I worry about that one person, who is innocent, but pays the ultimate price for something he didn't do. Once you're dead, you can't prove yourself innocent. You can no longer fight for yourself. And the world goes on believing the lie about you. Your family, your friends, everyone thinks, "Well they wouldn't have given him the death penalty if he didn't do it"

I'm not trying to say that the US justice system is unfair. But I don't think there can be any type of justice system that is 100% perfect. I served a couple of weeks on a jury years back. A big malpractice case. I'm not going to go into details about it, but I will say that after the trial, things came out that we, the jury weren't allowed to know about and in all honesty, without being able to know the ENTIRE story, it twisted the truth.

Since then, I don't believe in the death penalty.

I was just being an ass (as usual) in my comment. Although it is always of interest to hear your opinions. FWIW I have similar concerns on this subject. The justice system, with the best of intentions, does make mistakes since it relies on humans to enact it. There's obviously no undo button for such a mistake or any meaningful compensation for it.

However, for Halloween???? Yep, I'm all into it. :d :d

Of course, anything goes :d

My Dermatology appt went well. So far, I've been lucky to not have ever had a reoccurance of the skin cancer I had years ago. Surprising because I don't use sunscreen and I absolutely love the sun :-)

Yay!

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Saturday, January 20, 2024

It's cold here!!! STILL!! We had one teasing day in the 60's. Even used the AC in the car, and now, faucets dripping at night. Freeze protection is running on my pool, downstairs heater is running running running. I swear, I can see my gas meter spinning. I'm prepared to faint when I get my utility bills for this month :d BUT, that just means it's one day closer to SUMMER!!

The end (for now) is in sight here after the weekend, then we get some non-freezing days. But I think we are all going to have to get used to the climate being less forgiving going forward :-(

This morning I've been remaking my FAQ graphic on my page. OMG I don't know how long it's been since I updated that page, but since I had a picture taken of me at the Texas Bash on there, and it says I'm in my 50's........I'd say ten years??? :d So it's definitely time for an update.

What do you think?

This looks fantastic! You look fantastic! :X

I think I need to go through my whole site and see what needs to be updated. I imagine that's frustrating for fans to look through my site and see pics like the ten year old YOUNGER one of me that I had on this wmv page and then click my recent photos and wonder "where in the hell did the old lady come from?" :d

Oh hush girl, this is complete BS. Remember about having more confidence? You look absolutely amazing as you always do. I still want to get my hands on you :P
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Charm Blog Posts