gothdragonqueen blog

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

gothdragonqueen blog

Postby GothDragonQueenSC4 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:39 pm

hi welcome to my blog! i will try to tell you guys things in my sexy life that happen here!

on 10/13/23 i went to the beach at night and got a little naughty and had sex on the beach!! it was so hot!! yet so wrong!! i didn't get caught but wish i kinda was watched!
thinking about this would you guys like to see a photo shoot on the beach?
GothDragonQueenSC4
Charm

Re: gothdragonqueen blog

Postby barj39 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:51 am

love to see a beach shot for sure
wish I was there to watch you xxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby GothDragonQueenSC4 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:24 pm

hey guys i must be on a dry spell i couldn't get laid all weekend!! wanted to take some videos again but i guess not everyone was feeling good! im looking forward to making my xmas shots real soon! hope all of you will like them! lol beach shoot all depends on weather
GothDragonQueenSC4
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:40 pm

GothDragonQueenSC4 wrote:hey guys i must be on a dry spell i couldn't get laid all weekend!! wanted to take some videos again but i guess not everyone was feeling good! im looking forward to making my xmas shots real soon! hope all of you will like them! lol beach shoot all depends on weather

Beach shots sound cool Sister. Also I betcha fans can't wait till your Christmas set...haha
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Return to Charm Blog Posts