Sultry Serena SC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby 51thL0rd » Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 am

Hiya Serena,

Been a long time fan and a member of your site on more than one occasion. I also used to follow you on Twitter/X way back when you were active there.

How have you seen the SC site and the Charms change over the years? Things such as trends, what's acceptable now that wasn't and visa versa?
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:15 pm

51thL0rd wrote:Hiya Serena,

Been a long time fan and a member of your site on more than one occasion. I also used to follow you on Twitter/X way back when you were active there.

How have you seen the SC site and the Charms change over the years? Things such as trends, what's acceptable now that wasn't and visa versa?

Hey Sweetie,
First off, thanks for helping support my site over the years! You guys' definitely help me continue to enjoy not only my slut clothes fetish, but my exhibitionist side ;)

It's hard to really describe the changes that have occurred over the years. In many ways, the important ways.......the ways that keep SC being such a popular site, SC hasn't changed such as the things mentioned below:

1) After all these years, New models continue to be added frequently
2) Many models have communication and even a friendship rapport with fans and members
3) SC is a respectable, honest and trustworthy site to both members and models
4) There is a large number of models on the SC website, which allows for the enjoyment by the fans, of many varied fetish types, body types, age types
5) The owner of SC asks for input from the models. And models are allowed to offer suggestions, improvement ideas, changes as well as their opinions.
6) Photo Content submitted to SC for posting is still required to be EXCLUSIVE to ONLY SC

But you asked, how have I seen SC change over the years.........

1) When I started in 2004, the free side posting content rules were alot stricter. Models weren't allowed to use certain words in our text: we had to say "kitty" instead of "pussy" and we weren't allowed to show certain things in the free: like our pussys :d We were asked to keep the profanity to a minimum, and advised against using words like fuck, etc. But over the years, the rules have relaxed and now mainly pertain to copyright issues, plagiarism and morality issues on both the free side posts and on the club side too. But rules aren't a bad thing. These safety rules are one of the things that keeps SC strong and in business.

2) With the passage of decades, SC has proven to become a site that models will return too. They may "retire" for awhile, but some do come back when their regular lives allow it. Additionally, SC has many models with longevity in their history .........meaning that the fans are able to view THOUSANDS of photo sets for the same price that they would pay for a new model with only a few photo sets. Longevity also allows for fans to keep viewing their favorite models with the trust that they are going to be around when the urge strikes ;) That's something a new site can't provide.

3) SC allows for charms who stop posting, to keep their site live UNTIL they ask for it to be removed. And they have created a "retired" section specifically for those models sites to be showcased in. So now, the viewers can easily see which models are updating, and which are not. BUT, the fans still have an opportunity to visit favorite charms, even if they are no longer updating. In the past, we were required to update a certain amount or our sites would be removed. I can't remember what the requirements were though, at that time, as they never pertained to me. I've always enjoyed updating and have never missed any :d

4) SC now allows for the opportunity for MEMBERS to download zip files of the charms' updates. They've added many things to the SC pages. Slider bar for viewing pics, Tip buttons, letting fans and members send a special gift, or is a way for fans/members to get charms $ to purchase specific items they've agreed to shoot in, pay for customs, etc.

5) This FanBox Message Board is something that has become available in recent years. I think it was 2012. Prior to that, Charms had a message board for each other, but not for communicating with fans or members.

6) The SC website has been modified to include easier navigation. More links displaying Today's updates, yesterday's updates, Previews, Staff Pics, Videos and so on. Search function improvements which provide the fans a way to search by Number of Updates, Number of Videos, Or alphabetically

7) Prices have remained low over the years, even though they have increased. But the small increase has been offset by the implementation of unscheduled "SALES" which allow fans to become members at reduced prices. And videos can also be purchased for reduced prices.

8) I think that the number of models who submit three updates, have their sites go live, and then never post again, has lessened over the years. Just my opinion, I have no statistical data :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Previous

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads