Ask Me Anything!

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Ask Me Anything!

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:50 pm

Ok I'm going to do this. I hope I get at least a couple of people asking, so ask away! You can ask about my experience on here, my sex life, my non-sex life, etc. Obviously I won't be answering anything like my real name or location but pretty much anything else is fair game!!
And for fun, here's a pic!
20151231_191237000_iOS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Re: Ask Me Anything!

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:29 pm

That's a very cheeky pic!

Ok, I feel like I have been in interrogation mode recently. In any case, my black leather trench coat is still at the dry cleaner. Anyway ...

Q. What made you decide to become a Southern Charm? Has the experience been what you expected or hoped it to be?
Q. What are you most proud of achieving in life? What do you aspire to do next?
Q. Where on your body would your partner place their hands to drive you wild? And where would you want their lips?

Thank you! :d
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:44 pm

Thanks CrumblingPerv! I was so worried that no one would show up for my question offer! OK here you go!

Q. What made you decide to become a Southern Charm? Has the experience been what you expected or hoped it to be?
I was actually on here before but life got busy and I left. I decided it would be fun to come back now!

Q. What are you most proud of achieving in life? What do you aspire to do next?
Hmm. Probably my marriage, kids and my bachelor's degree.

Q. Where on your body would your partner place their hands to drive you wild? And where would you want their lips?
Hmmm...my hips or my tits. I like both grabbed. Not the back of my head. I feel trapped.

Thanks for playing along CrumblingPerv!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:46 pm

Ok for everyone who asks a question, I will post a picture! This one is for CrumblingPerv's questions!
20180326_184543817_iOS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:16 pm

MrsEnglewood wrote:Ok for everyone who asks a question, I will post a picture! This one is for CrumblingPerv's questions!

How sweet of you - thank you :YMHUG:
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby TheJackler » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Here’s one:

What is the compliment you get the most often from random strangers?

I think you have a great smile.
TheJackler
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:15 pm

TheJackler wrote:Here’s one:

What is the compliment you get the most often from random strangers?

I think you have a great smile.

Thanks! So compliment from random strangers? I'd say usually people compliment my clothes or sometimes my hair. Strangers don't typically comment on your body. Great question and here's your pic!
20170221_204557095_iOS.jpg
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby longjohn » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:45 pm

Probably a silly question, but your FAQ says you'll be posting a mix of old and new pictures. You look incredibly young in your pictures...much younger than 45, I'd say. So has everything been old pictures on this reboot, or are you just a super young looking woman? You are exceptionally pretty - and a turn on even when fully clothed.
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:54 pm

longjohn wrote:Probably a silly question, but your FAQ says you'll be posting a mix of old and new pictures. You look incredibly young in your pictures...much younger than 45, I'd say. So has everything been old pictures on this reboot, or are you just a super young looking woman? You are exceptionally pretty - and a turn on even when fully clothed.

Yes you are right. So far my pictures have been older ones. At some point I'm going to start doing new pics but they will probably be different types of sets. Not the undressing that I did before. You will just have to stick around to see! Given your question, here is a pic that was taken recently so you can see what I look like now.
Touchenight1.jpg
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby longjohn » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:59 am

MrsEnglewood wrote:
longjohn wrote:Probably a silly question, but your FAQ says you'll be posting a mix of old and new pictures. You look incredibly young in your pictures...much younger than 45, I'd say. So has everything been old pictures on this reboot, or are you just a super young looking woman? You are exceptionally pretty - and a turn on even when fully clothed.

Yes you are right. So far my pictures have been older ones. At some point I'm going to start doing new pics but they will probably be different types of sets. Not the undressing that I did before. You will just have to stick around to see! Given your question, here is a pic that was taken recently so you can see what I look like now.
Touchenight1.jpg

Thanks for the response! BTW, you still look very young!
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 am

MrsEnglewood wrote:

Touchenight1.jpg

You look beautiful xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:27 am

Mrs Englewood, I have a deep fetish for all things high heeled and leather. This is my dream attire for a woman.
What do you wear when you want to feel you sexiest or sluttiest ?
xxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:18 am

Great question! When I want to feel my sexiest I definitely wear my Christian Louboutins, which I own two pairs of. Sluttiest? I have a lot of slutty clothes but wearing crotchless panties makes me feel VERY slutty. Here is a picture of my shoes so you can see how much I love heels!
418851621_1109530830480199_2224118861783115459_n.jpg
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:20 am

And here is a picture of me for posting. Thanks!!
Chair.JPG
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:21 am

MrsEnglewood wrote:Here is a picture of my shoes so you can see how much I love heels!

I think you need more shoes :P

MrsEnglewood wrote:And here is a picture of me for posting. Thanks!!

Very elegant! :X
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:48 pm

Thanks crumbling perv!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby heels1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:34 am

That is an awesome collection , a lady definitely always needs more shoes .
What Loub models do you have ?, what condition are the soles in ? I know alot of people are very protective over these shoes but i love to see the soles well used . I'd love to get my tongue on that collection i'd be happy for hours. xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:50 pm

I don't recall the names off the top of my head. The sols are in great condition.
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby heels1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:54 pm

Can we see a pic of you in your Loubs soon Mrs Englewood? That is so exciting xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby smokerfucker » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:05 am

I think these threads are great - getting to know you more and more.

1. Would you ever consider posting a video... stripping down and describing what turns you on?, what you do to turn your man on?
2. What is one request you were asked to do, that you didn't and why?
3. Most women seem to not have a fetish, but if their man has a fetish, they cater to it. Do you have any fetishes? What is your man's fetish?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Next

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads