Hi !!! here I'm

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Hi !!! here I'm

Postby anneswinger » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:27 am

Hello, you can ask me here or by mail any question related to my sex life (as long as it is something of general interest and in a respectful way).
I will try to answer you all, and you know I will be sincere and direct as I always am.
A big kiss to all of you.
Anne.

anneswinger
Charm

Re: Hi !!! here I'm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:01 pm

Greetings!

You are tickling my curiosity, so let's delve a little bit!

Q. So what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? Or are you not a nice girl? :P
Q. What is the most satisfying thing for you about being a SC model? And what is the least satisfying thing?
Q. If I am to take your name at face value then you enjoy the swinger lifestyle. How did you get into that? What attracted you to it?

Thanks in advance! :-*
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:03 am

Hi CrumblingPerv I'm going to answer you, I'm two faced, I'm a good girl and I'm very well behaved when I want to be.
When it comes to sex I am simply liberated.
Being a SC model is a way to show off and that excites me, the worst thing is that you have to "work" a lot to get a return.
I have been in the swinger world or lifestyle for more than 20 years, although since the pandemic I have slowed down a lot, so now and with my partner we are much more selective.
I hope I have answered your questions.
A kiss.
Anne.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby TheJackler » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Hi Anne!

You always look so beautiful, but proper. So what kind of man do you prefer? A gentleman or a bad boy?
TheJackler
SC Fan

Postby smokerfucker » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:05 am

I think these threads are great - getting to know you more and more.

1. Would you ever consider posting a video... stripping down and describing what turns you on?, what you do to turn your man on?
2. What is one request you were asked to do, that you didn't and why?
3. Most women seem to not have a fetish, but if their man has a fetish, they cater to it. Do you have any fetishes? What is your man's fetish?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 am

Hi TheJackler, you will see the first contact always a polite and respectful man, as we get to know each other we can explore my naughty side, as well as he can also be more naughty with me, although I always like to take the lead in sexual matters.
A kiss.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby anneswinger » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:17 am

Hi Smokerfucker, I'm going to answer you in order.
1- I think I have uploaded some similar videos, but maybe not in that order. I'll keep it in mind.
2- There is a black actor with a very big cock who wants to fuck me and is half in love with me, or maybe a little obsessed with me, at my age I do not know if I accept his proposal because his measurements are more than 24 cms and that makes me nervous.
3- I have already fulfilled many fetishes, my man always has one in mind, to see me with another or rather to hear me or even to know that I have gone with another and I have had a good time, in every way.
I hope I have answered your questions.
A kiss.
Anne..,
anneswinger
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:37 am

Follow up questions....

1. You said 24cms is too big. What's too small?
2. Since your man wants you to enjoy another man, have you?
3. Would you want him to go out and enjoy another woman?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am

Hello smokefucker.
Your follow-up questions answered

1. It is too small ho that I do not notice it inside me....
2. Certainly hundreds or more, up to five at a time that is my record.
3. He has done it in front of me and alone.

Kisses.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:07 am

Where was the most interesting place you have had sexual relations?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:38 pm

Hi loke693 interesting in what sense because of the place? because of the situation? because of the person?
Kisses. :X
anneswinger
Charm

Postby loke693 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:36 pm

anneswinger wrote:Hi loke693 interesting in what sense because of the place? because of the situation? because of the person?
Kisses. :X

Whatever you think or thought it was interesting? Could be the people/ person, the place, etc.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:41 am

Mainly to arrive at a swinger party and despite the fact that there are great women younger than me, to see that men follow you and want to meet you and have sex with you (also some young girls).
Once with my partner many years ago we went cruising and lived the experience of having sex while a lot of guys were watching us.
What I like is to meet good dancers of Latin rhythms, that excites me and if it is within an appropriate context, it is obviously a good start to get much more intimate.
I hope this has answered your questions.
A kiss. :X
Anne.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:25 pm

Hey there! I wanted to chime in on this when I saw the 24cm discussion. So 24cm is just over 9". Length wise that is definitely an above average cock but 9" circumference is bigger than a Coke can. Wow! I thought I was a size queen with all the BBCs I have fucked. I'm jealous!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads