Ask me anything

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Ask me anything

Postby Gilf Catalina » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:02 pm

I relatively a newbie on here but I've always been an open book and literally have no regrets in life since everything has led me down the path to who I am now. KISSES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Re: Ask me anything

Postby Tightslover » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:14 pm

Do you where pantyhose x
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:21 am

What is your favorite thing to do on SC? Do you have a signature pose or look you always do?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby smokerfucker » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:26 am

1. Would you ever consider posting a video... stripping down and describing what turns you on?, what you do to turn your man on?
2. What is one request you were asked to do, that you didn't and why?
3. Most women seem to not have a fetish, but if their man has a fetish, they cater to it. Do you have any fetishes? What is your man's fetish?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby Gilf Catalina » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:46 am

Tightslover wrote:Do you where pantyhose x
I try to wear them but being almost 6ft tall and mostly legs its difficult to find pantyhose. I usually wear thigh highs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Postby Gilf Catalina » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:01 am

loke693 wrote:What is your favorite thing to do on SC? Do you have a signature pose or look you always do?

Loke

I love photoshoots, setting up the theme the clothes everything really excites me. I'm a very outgoing person so I love to interact with peeps. I'm hoping that there is a get together for SC in the near future I know they used to have bashes in the past . I do love to show off my ass as much as I can.
❤️
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Postby Gilf Catalina » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 am

smokerfucker wrote:1. Would you ever consider posting a video... stripping down and describing what turns you on?, what you do to turn your man on?
2. What is one request you were asked to do, that you didn't and why?
3. Most women seem to not have a fetish, but if their man has a fetish, they cater to it. Do you have any fetishes? What is your man's fetish?

1. Yes I would totally do a video stripping down and describing what turns me on.
2. I did get a video request to use a certain feminine product in the shower and then collect the water and mail it to him. That was too much and I politely refused. Oh and another one wanted me to pee on a book and mail it to him which I also politely refused. But I have done classy naughty video requests and Im still open to them.
3. Yes my fetish is men in tight jeans preferably Levi button fly, Just gets my imagination running thinking what's behind that bulge. My mans fetish is my ass 24/7 lol, all I have to do is meet him at the door in a G-string and its on.
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 am

Of all the videos on your site currently... Really think through them.
1. Which was your favorite one?
2. Are there any that were requests that you fulfilled? Which ones?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby Gilf Catalina » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:21 am

smokerfucker wrote:Of all the videos on your site currently... Really think through them.
1. Which was your favorite one?
2. Are there any that were requests that you fulfilled? Which ones?

I have a few which are my favorite, The rideshare ones are probably my favorite, I'm a bit of a exhibitionist and it really turns me on to think that I could get caught being naughty. I plan on doing some more once the weather gets nice.
Quite a few are video requests, The ones where I'm completely naked toying, the gamer blowjobs, the shower videos, and the stepmom blowjob videos are all video requests. I do love hearing and accepting video requests and will do pretty much anything to a certain point.
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Postby smokerfucker » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:13 am

I have the cumpliation video. :) very hot.
It does look like you actually enjoy the taste of cum in your mouth... do you?
Curious on the rideshare, be honest I like the naughtiness, but is it a true ride share or your hubby driving. We can play it out like it is a driver. ;0 I have heard of Uber/Lyft drivers that get kinky... but not the other way around. ;)
So exciting. I need to start driving.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby Gilf Catalina » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:56 pm

Thank you for the video purchases :YMHUG:
I do loving giving the gift but I'm getting around to loving the final gift, I don't mind it but its not my favorite thing ;)
The ride share videos, The first one in black is legit and I was honestly afraid of his driving. He kept looking back watching me :d It turned hubby on so much that we did the one in red on a whim and really enjoyed doing it. We are very much exhibitionists :-) :P
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads