Ask me anything

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Ask me anything

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:16 pm

I've been a charm for just over two years, and try to interact with fans through email. Would love to interact with more of you guys on here too!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Re: Ask me anything

Postby smokerfucker » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:31 am

1. Would you ever consider posting a video... stripping down and describing what turns you on?, what you do to turn your man on?
2. What is one request you were asked to do, that you didn't and why?
3. Most women seem to not have a fetish, but if their man has a fetish, they cater to it. Do you have any fetishes? What is your man's fetish?
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:09 am

What would you say is your greatest asset and what do fans say it is?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:21 pm

Smokerfucker,

Yes, I can do a video like you are describing! I've yet to not fulfil any requests I've received so far. I have a very open mind! My fetish I guess; is for BBC, I've gotten to experience a couple of them so far! Have really enjoyed both of them!! My BF actually caters (allows me to play with) them! His fetish is large bellies, so I don't even have to try to cater to him! I naturally have that handled!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Loke,

Hands down my greatest asset are my legs/ thighs!! I'm very proud of my thighs; they are very muscular, from years of playing soccer when I was younger! Guys love to see them in panty hose/ stockings to help show the off!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 pm

kinkykaySC2 wrote:Loke,

Hands down my greatest asset are my legs/ thighs!! I'm very proud of my thighs; they are very muscular, from years of playing soccer when I was younger! Guys love to see them in panty hose/ stockings to help show the off!!

Thanks for the response? I can’t disagree, but I’m not sure if that is your only greatest asset. I would say you have multiple!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:19 pm

Loke, nice I would luv to hear more about my assets that you like!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads