William Wesson - Email

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

William Wesson - Email

Postby asskrazy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 am

This may be a long shot, but does anyone know how I could possibly contact William Wesson? From what I understand, he is the owner of Southern Charms. I run a blog and, in the past, I have posted some pics of "Cherie". I've received several copyright infringement notices from Mr. Wesson for posting his material on my blog. At first I thought it was because some of the photos were missing the SC watermark, which is how I found them on xhamster, but now I see he doesn't want SC material on the blogs at all.

It's not my intention to offend SC or it's owners, , I just wanted to personally apologize for any rules broken. If Mr. Wesson, or SC staff, reads this please accept my apology. I've removed all the SC content that I could find on my blog, but if you happen to find something I missed, please contact me directly at asskrazy1@gmail.com and I will remove the content immediately.

Thank you for your time,

Jason
asskrazy
SC Fan

Re: William Wesson - Email

Postby ohalexSC22 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Forwarded to the DMCA office.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby asskrazy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:31 am

Thank you for forwarding my message on. I received a reply last night. The email was very informative and I appreciate all the information. I had no idea that our postings on tumblr had a negative impact on the ladies here. Obviously, this was never my intention and I will do whatever it takes to help the cause. I'm a fan of a lot of ladies here and my postings were only to express my obsession with female beauty. When I post something I looked at it as helping that model gain recognition, but as it was explained to me, it only hurts your business. I do apologize for that.

I will be posting what I've learned on my blog today to help spread the word. Most of us bloggers are just naive to most of this stuff, but the more informed we are the better it is for everyone. Again, ladies if you ever see anything related to SC that is still linked to my blog, please email me at asskrazy1@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. The last thing I want is to have a negative impact on what you do, especially being a fan.

Thanks for your time,

Asskrazy
asskrazy
SC Fan

Postby asskrazy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

PorscheSC2 wrote:Asskrazy,

I just read this thread and want to tell you that I really appreciate your respectful posts and the apology was very thoughtful.

Porsche

You're very welcome. It seems that tumblr did some "cleaning up" last week. My blog, along with a couple other popular blogs, were terminated due to reports from Southern Charms. I'll be honest, I'm pretty upset that my blog was terminated, especially over a post I had already deleted a couple months ago when I found out SC didn't want any of their content on blogs. With that said, I do see Southern Charm's side as well now that I've been enlightened. Anyhow, I just wanted everyone to know that I did my best to spread the word about Southern Charm's stance regarding their content and blogs. Hopefully other blogs will see my termination as a sign to stop posting/reblogging anything related to this site.

If William Wesson happens to read this, I only have one thing to say...

BRING CHERIE BACK! Lol, I loved her. Ladies, take care and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.

Asskrazy
asskrazy
SC Fan

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:15 pm

This was a very nice apology :) It is good to know there are people with such respect

I am sure there are many girls William would love to bring back but sadly he does not make the choices for these sexy ladies ;)
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby Dick » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:27 am

Regardless of where the photos come from - they are all copyrighted. You nor anyone else has any right to post any photo that YOU YOURSELF took. Any other photo that you post must have the written permission of the person who took the photograph or you are, in fact, breaking the law and are illegally posting copyrighted material. It doesn't matter whether it came from a free area opened to the public or not. You don't own it so you cannot post it - whether it came from SC, Playboy or any other site on the web.

Dick
Dick
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic