How did you find SC or who brought you to the fold?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

How did you find SC or who brought you to the fold?

Postby dracos » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Well, it started out all by accident.........

Let's hear the stories
dracos
SC Fan

Re: How did you find SC or who brought you to the fold?

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Great topic!

I met a charm (Cherry Satine) through a local acting group when I was 17. She told me she was an adult model when we were talking about how I wanted to be a stripper. It sounded like so much fun! Of course, I had to wait until I was 18 to join.. But I was excited anyway. I had troubles in my life for the first two years of my "adulthood" so I didn't join until I was twenty. I'm so glad I met her!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby DMarieSC2 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Lets see...

Met a guy in a yahoo chatroom, and we discovered that we were both from same Province, in fact we lived about 40 miles from each other. After exchanging pictures and emails. He told me he knew a lady (no longer on SC2), who posted on this website called "Southern Charms" and that I should check it out, and maybe give it a try. As he said "what have you got to lose." I emailed the webmaster, got all the info I needed to get started. Husband said "go ahead, if its something you want to do." Borrowed a camera, submitted my pictures & went live either end of July, early August 2000.
Back then, there was Southern Charms 1, and Southern Charms 2 had about 70 or so ladies.
:)
*Keeping the Panty Fetish Alive*
www.dmariesc2.com
DMarieSC2
Charm

Postby Gregors » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:Great topic!

I met a charm (Cherry Satine) through a local acting group when I was 17. She told me she was an adult model when we were talking about how I wanted to be a stripper. It sounded like so much fun! Of course, I had to wait until I was 18 to join.. But I was excited anyway. I had troubles in my life for the first two years of my "adulthood" so I didn't join until I was twenty. I'm so glad I met her!

Ahh, Cherry Satine. Wish she was still around. She was smoking hot. :)
Gregors
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

I was camming on another site and then came across SC ... and it went up from there ;)

xxx
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:33 am

Gregors wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:Great topic!

Ahh, Cherry Satine. Wish she was still around. She was smoking hot. :)

She still is smoking hot! She's my best friend so I still get to see her. <3 I'm so lucky!
She came back for a while as Cherry Pie, and is in a couple of photo sets with me. Updates # 9, 21 & 36.

If anyone is ever curious you can buy those sets here for only $1.99 each: http://photo.southern-charms.com/fronte ... l=rosiepie
:)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 am

I have been doing adult work off and on since I was 18. When Liannes Raines started up on here she mentioned it to me, but I had alot going on at the time. About a year later things slowed down for me and I started sorting through a bunch of pictures I already had and sent them in. I love that girl for sending me here :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby CactusFlowerSC1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I started talking to an old high school friend and he talked to me about it and even took a few sets before I went live. He and his wife were both on SC and introduced me to Darq to be my photographer. Soon after I met him I was live, December 07. Even though we no longer speak I am still greatful to them for getting me going and introducing me to my hubby/photographer!
Cum on in and join me! kisses FlowerImage
CactusFlowerSC1
SC Fan

Postby CutsieSC2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 am

I met someone (Calypso was on SC1) back in 2000 .... she is no longer here but she told me about it and we did some sets together.
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am

So a different Calypso than the one on SC2 who just came back, Cutsie?
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:52 am

I was at a swing club with hubby and met a charm who said they were legit, and she enjoyed working with them.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby AndeeSC2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Back in 2002, I had lost a silly bet with my husband, which meant he was free to post some pics on a different website for amateur submissions. The initial response was really good, so we posted a few more. One of the Charms at the time, who has since moved on, suggested we look into me joining here and doing a little more than just a couple pics for a free site. Never looked back after that and have been having one hell of a sexy ride.

Andee
✓ Verified Canadian MILF
MY HOMEPAGE: http://www.southern-charms2.com/andee
MY PRIVATE BLOG: http://andeesc2.wordpress.com
FOLLOW ME: http://twitter.com/andeesc2
AndeeSC2
Charm

Postby noface » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 pm

I think this was meant pretty much as a 'charms or gent' question, but just in case and since I have done some SC sets...
I was active doing mixed wrestling videos ten years ago with a company out of Chicago and had found out about a facesitting sight. Someone posted a picture of Belle from SC2 and looking at that body it was the most perfect facesitting body I could imagine. I pointed upward the second I saw her (just thinking of her I am again :) )! Anyway, I questioned the poster WHo was this gorgeous lady and they directed me to the site as well as her own personal website. I ended up sending her a note about how perfect her body was. To my surprise she sent me a note back. I became GREAT friends with her and showed her some of my videos and she expressed interest in learning the facescissors and facesitting, MUCH to my delight. She even made sets imitating my shots. I became a longtime member and adore her yet. Many of the charms here have done sets with her and everyone loves her and I am jealous as I always would love to get together with her. She got me started and I've met SO many lovely charms, have met some and even shot and videoed with some and hope to more, or at least one grand finale' video. I owe it to her and love the charms and hope I haven't bored ya' with my story :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 am

In 2001 a friend showed me the site. he told
me I should have a site on southern charms. I showed hubby and asked what he
thought. He replied you would never have the nerve. Ha!
Well you all know the answer to that. (NAUGHTY GRIN)
Now 11 years later and still loving it.
Hugs. Alexus Lin
Last edited by Alexus Lin SC1 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Fantasia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:36 pm

My husband had been taking pics of me since I was 18 years old and we had been looking for a place to post those pics for a long time. One weekend in late 1999 while at a lifestyle party, I ran into Mystique and Sinsation who told me about Southern Charms. We began taking photo shoots over the next few weeks and sent all of our info into SC and my site went live in February, 2000. At the time there were only 90 Charms ( all on page 1 ) I actually have a couple of updates posted on my site with pics dating back to when I was only 18 years old.
Fantasia
SC Fan

Postby CutsieSC2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 am

Eva SC2 wrote:So a different Calypso than the one on SC2 who just came back, Cutsie?

Yes...the other one was the orginal Calypso. :) She and hubby quit because they wanted to adopt a baby.
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Damion (hubby), shot some photos of me outside down by the Columbia River in 2001, the year we met. He took them with his dad's Nikkormat camera. I was naked except for a pair of black strappy mules and a red scarf. Hubby convinced someone at a one hour photo shop to develop the rolls of film for us. I was amazed at the way they turned out.

About the same time, I caught Damion looking at one of those free photo submission sites one day, and it gave me an idea. I convinced him to post some of the shots he took on the site. We got a very good response, so we got a cheap digital camera and started submitting contris. I found out I loved being in front of the camera, and since Damion is a voyeur, he makes the perfect photographer as well.

After we had been posting for awhile, a Charm, who has since moved on, started posting comments on our contris. I decided to email her back. She told me about SC, and convinced me to give it a try. And now, almost 7 years later, I'm still here loving what I do. :)
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

I only discovered it by accident, someone had posted pics on a (now defunct) jeans forum, so I thought I'd check it out. And since then, I've never looked back. Just seeing the sheer volume of models and their sets on here, I couldn't believe my luck.
Hundreds of women have come and gone in the 6 years I've been visiting, but almost all the best ones have stuck around, and I'm thankful for that.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Sherri Blake » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm

A friend of mine who runs a swingers club introduced me to the site. Had a site that was supposed to go live but that failed so I used the pictures to get started on here :)
Sherri Blake
Charm

Postby AlysaSC3 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

My best friend Mariah!
AlysaSC3
Charm

Next

Return to Off Topic