How did you find SC or who brought you to the fold?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: How did you find SC or who brought you to the fold?

Postby Beau Jingles » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

I am answering for myself and Amethyst...we her and I met in 2004 we happened to meet a couple the same night at the swinger party who was on SC, Madijane, her and her hubby talked to us about it and Amethyst actually shot a set with her that never went on the site.

Several months later she asked me to shoot a few custom videos with her, that was a lot of fun. After that I kept talking to Amethyst about it, trying to convince her that it would be fun.

Then in 2008 we met Charisma through a swinger's site...she didn't have a photographer so I offered to help her out by taking her pictures. Amethyst watched as we shot some sets and thought it looked easier than she had originally anticipates...that was then end of August, her site was live by the end of October. It only took that long because back then sites took about 4-6 wks to go live. Then Amethyst and Charisma convinced me to have my own Gent site, so I went live in December 2008.

We have definitely had a lot of fun over the last 3.75 years :lol:
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby sammieSC2 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

i have been camming since july 2005 on a major cam site. on one of the forums just for speakers, there was a thread about xxx modeling for amateurs and that's when i first heard about southern-charms. it took me months to submit the photos to get on southern-charms because i always hated the way i looked in photos. but one night i was playing around with a swinger buddy who wanted to take naughty photos of me, and everything was right - the lighting, my outfit, my makeup, my hair...and for the first time, i didn't hate the way i looked in a photo and i realized for the first time, "hey, i can really DO this!" my site went live on april 25, 2006. it has been a joy to be on here. some of my best friends in the whole world were met through SC. it's been such a life-changing blessing.
healing the world one orgasm at a time
embracing my inner sluthood
the average man thinks of sex once every seven seconds. what takes him so long?
sammieSC2
Charm

Postby hiyan » Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

I came across southern charms by a site called buttbytr.com he had done some sets with my old favorite charm Shellie. I followed her from that site to SC and was hooked ever since. In those days I lusted after women like: Kithira, Angel, Nodica, Tristan, Addie (who is somewhat back now) and Bobbie. I miss those ladies....especially Kithira and Nodica!
hiyan
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 am

Years ago I saw some pics from Belle's update 91, re-posted (without permission I assume) in a smaller format on some 'big booty' topic Yahoo-group. A fine ad for SC! :D
timboy
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:54 am

Found out about SC from a real sweetheart, RosiePie, if not for her I would have never known about the site or even considered becoming a charm. :D
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 am

And I'm super glad you joined!! <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby SouthernRoseSC1 » Fri May 11, 2012 12:08 am

Best friends of mine former charm JerseySC4, and her hubby former gent BigDaddyDave introduced me to SC at first (if my fans and memebrs can even believe it) I use to be so timid about getting naked in front of people :shock: and the night that they took my first three sets i asked my hubby what he thought of me being on SC and he said sure if thats what i wanted and thought i'd be comfortable doing it. And here it is almost (will be officially in July this year) 2yrs! Having a very naughty and awesome time getting nakkid! :D
SouthernRoseSC1
SC Fan

Postby IzzyCharm » Sat May 12, 2012 2:50 am

I'd been camming since 1998 and my bestfriend at work Kennedy (no longer on SC) Was telling me about the site. A few months later 2 magazines wanted to feature me but they said I needed a website. Kennedy said this was the best place to be and so here I am lol
Nylon Lust

<3 Izzy
http://www.IzzySC1.com
IzzyCharm
Charm

Postby cinnamonbunSC3 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 am

My sister is a Charm and has been for 5 years. Roxy Sin. I joined because I trusted the site but have always been interested in pin up and modeling.
Kisses!
cinnamonbunSC3
SC Fan

Postby AlyssaVixen SC2 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:03 am

Came across a SC link in a profile on a swingers site. Chatted with the person for a while, but then kind of forgot about it for a while. One night my husband and I were talking about ways to bring in some extra money, and I told him about SC and the rest is history lol.
AlyssaVixen SC2
Charm

Postby roxysyn » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 am

I found SC when I was on fat forums and they had there shit together and fat forums did not. I needed that. I wanted to go with something trusted and later I even turned my sister on to SC :) Cinnamon bun
roxysyn
Charm

Postby Bluesapphire SC1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 am

My husband and I were in a swingers group with a former charm Southern Sephora. She was showing us her site one night and said you need to try this. In Oct 2009 my site went live. I have enjoyed every moment of it.
Bluesapphire SC1
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 am

hey everyone,
My story is kind of vanilla like me. When I moved to Florida in 97, I wanted to make a charm bracelet with "southern charms" like fish, shells ect. Well when I did a google for southern charms for the bracelet, the real southern charms popped up and I was hooked 12 years ago. I was always a real shy type and didnt like to show off my body in public but in the bedroom, I am a straight up whore..lol So hubby and I jumped onboard and have been loving it for 12 years now.

I never did make that bracelet??? lol

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby LibbyEllisukSC4 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 am

I already had another site and was looking for a second one. An existing charm suggested I try SC. She left ages ago and I am still here ....loving it.
Libby
LibbyEllisukSC4
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Love your story Alaya - that's awesome!
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:33 am

I had moved to Florida and was talking to a girlfriend of mine from Maryland (previous charm Shoesnmore) and she was telling me about it. I was helping put my husband through college and we needed the extra income, so I started my site. That was back in 2005. I had to take my site down for about a year due to personal reasons, but came back in 2008 and have been going strong every since! This site has actually encouraged my husband to go back to college again for a degree in photography and he is one year from graduating!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks Innes for the reply and I do get asked this question alot. I only wish my story was a bit naughty but is it vanilla...lol
kathy
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby BrynnSC4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

MY sister told me about it ;D Thanks Alaya! ;) Learned from the best.
I cater to the lovers of PANTYHOSE, NYLONS, HIGH HEELS and FEET!!

I LOVE to show off my LEGS!!!

Follow me on Twitter - where I chat about anything & everything! www.twitter.com/LeggyBrynn
BrynnSC4
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

why thank you Brynn and you have surpassed you teacher with your fab pictures! Good looks run in the family!
love you and talk soon
kathy

alaya sc3
Charm

Postby linesweetSC1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:42 am

My lover found SC back in 2006. We did not do much photo at that time. Did when i was 18 til 23. but back then there was no digital cameras. You must know I am not a very confident girl. Very shy. I did not considder myself pretty. But my lover was holding on to the idea that we should have a Camera and take up taking pictures again. We started again in 2009 when we bought our digital camera. My lover was very insisting on this. As we were on another page "without face", I got more and more nice reviews. My lover mentioned that he belived that ppl would pay $$ to see me. We tried to get on SC, but we made some mistakes in the emails. So it was first after meeting Ariah Payne in the chat, she was able to help me getting on. So here we are. Ariah is a wonderfull girl. and guess what. it seems my lover was right. I have allready costumours and I am really surprised. So the lack off confidense is the main reason why i was not here before.

Line
linesweetSC1
Charm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic