charms and there fans

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: charms and there fans

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 am

Good morning ISU,

ok, I am the first :D
Perhaps you read, I had my one year anniversary in June, so I hope my actual friends will stay for a very long time. Would live to have them in real life as well, but being in Europe is a bit difficult.
I have two men, where I can say, they are my friends. One is from the very beginning, and one friends since app two months. We arent talking much about updates but about the life, about dailies, about family and so on. Like a real life friendship, but with the difference, they know everything about me in sexual manner :)

Its lot easier this way having a real friendship, without the problem to hide something. And I hope, I will have this friendships for life. I really hope. I wont tell names, as my thinking, noone has to know names in erotic :)
But I have to write one important sentence. Making a friendship is a very special thing. As a charm you are making a friendship very carefully, because after all, so many want to be your "friend".

Kisses
Kristina
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kristina_Slo sneak previews and more!
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Postby hook » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 am

KristinaSlovenia SC4 wrote:Good morning ISU,

ok, I am the first :D
Perhaps you read, I had my one year anniversary in June, so I hope my actual friends will stay for a very long time. Would live to have them in real life as well, but being in Europe is a bit difficult.
I have two men, where I can say, they are my friends. One is from the very beginning, and one friends since app two months. We arent talking much about updates but about the life, about dailies, about family and so on. Like a real life friendship, but with the difference, they know everything about me in sexual manner :)

Its lot easier this way having a real friendship, without the problem to hide something. And I hope, I will have this friendships for life. I really hope. I wont tell names, as my thinking, noone has to know names in erotic :)
But I have to write one important sentence. Making a friendship is a very special thing. As a charm you are making a friendship very carefully, because after all, so many want to be your "friend".

Kisses
Kristina

This has got to be the post of the year, if there was awards giving for that stuff on the fan board, you said so much in just a short paragraph and English is your second language, hell English is my first language and it gives me fits at times, if I had tried to answer this like you did I might have been accused of rambling on, this was a great answer Kristina, whoever those few lucky members are, you done them proud with this answer and you done the entire board proud as well with your answer. What a class answer from a class woman. Oops I am rambling again.
hook
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 am

I have a couple of fans who have become online friends, they are very sweet. Like Kristina said, it's nice that you don't have to hide everything from them :)
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby CutsieSC2 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I've had a fan that joined years ago...I think he's been with me 8 or so years?
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

I've been here over 8 years now, and I have quite a few fans that have been with me since the beginning. The ones that have and write to me, have become very special to me. I wouldn't trade them for the world. :) Plus I'm always hearing from NEW fans that are awesome as well. ;)

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby IzzyCharm » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:39 pm

I have a few fans who have been with me since I started in this business in 1998. I didn't start SC until 2001. I've met a great number of them at meet and greets , in store signings, conventions and parties. Some have become friends of mine. I love my fans. They allow me to continue to do what I do.
Nylon Lust

<3 Izzy
http://www.IzzySC1.com
IzzyCharm
Charm

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

This post might go a long way to answering your question, ISU:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9678

This charm knew a longtime fan well enough to become concerned when he stopped e-mailing, took the time to check up on him, and wrote a nice little tribute on here when she found out that he had passed away. I think that says a lot. :-)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic