oh my, popped a rib after...

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

oh my, popped a rib after...

Postby Eva SC2 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:47 pm

I'll start the night before. Hubby had been on vacation for about a week, and randy fucks that we are, were fucking every which way to Sunday. I'm sure you realize from my site that our love making is more acrobatic than primal missionary. And after the last night of fucking I felt a bit ragged in the ribcage. (ribs down, ass up: sholders on the edge of the bed, ass off the edge, legs spread: etc.) Well it snowed the next morning and I shoveled probably 6" of it from the walkways and backyard/driveway before hubby even woke up. It was very cold outside. I didn't even feel the rib until later, when I thawed out. Long story short, I popped a rib out of place with the heavy snow lifting, after I already stretched it out of place doing bedroom contortions.
There are great things about being incredibly limber, with fluid joints. AND not so great things... But damn that sex was fucking worth it!
Have you had wild sex, with some after effects, that you later thought and said... eh, it was totally worth it! Tell me about it!
Eva SC2
Charm

Re: oh my, popped a rib after...

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Ouch! Hope you mend quickly!

I was once receiving oral sex from a man with a thick 5 o'clock shadow around his lips and chin. I could feel the stubble rubbing a little bit but DAMN his tongue felt so good I didn't want him to stop! Later I realized his stubble rubbed me raw, essentially giving me rug burn on my labia... but it was totally worth it!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby noface » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 pm

I gave stubble burn, but not to that point doing a facesmother video while my 'opponent' was violently doing my face awhile back. After she alerted me to it I ALWYS made sure to bring a razor to my shoot so I could shave nice and smooth and match up in there comfortably...and mind you I'd LOVE to demonstrate my smoothness on your gorgeous thighs and ass, Lace!!! :)
Hope you recover quickly Eva
noface
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 pm

oh my goddd iam sorry for your little body eva! that hurts..i had a chiropractor fuk me up and actually did that to me when i said' wait wait' and he did his move and bam!!... many of us suffered pain this month and last....i too was out of it with a back spasm...so bad i was crying.. get well soon eva...you little beauty!
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:37 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Ouch! Hope you mend quickly!

I was once receiving oral sex from a man with a thick 5 o'clock shadow around his lips and chin. I could feel the stubble rubbing a little bit but DAMN his tongue felt so good I didn't want him to stop! Later I realized his stubble rubbed me raw, essentially giving me rug burn on my labia... but it was totally worth it!

Yowsers! I bet you were feeling that for a while. Skirts and moisturizer for a week!
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks for the recovery wishes. I am feeling better. And Petra, they have a less invasive form of chiro now called energy chiropractic that doesn't crack bones for adjustments. I tend to think of it as polarity, psychotherapy, and chiropractic together.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:30 pm

i had a chiropractor from age 19 - 40, he was amazing!!
when i left toronto and off to bc..i tried a few out
the ones in bc were so bad..and i since yrs now..i only get a good massage -i have 3 friends who do that work so iam lucky that way
i have training in many modalities...
my reason for mentioning that is because i have experienced the terrible rib pain..its unreal!..so hope you recover soon
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to Off Topic