HOOK

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

HOOK

Postby Just Me SC3 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:12 am

Many of you have noticed that "Hook" has been absent on the SC Fan Box for a while. He is quite sick, actually very sick and is still in sedation in the hospital. If I might ask of all the Charms that used to converse with him and make him laugh and smile to post something up for him for when he comes around and he will, of that I am very sure!

Good thoughts and prayers would help as well.

A very special thank you in advance for all of my sister Charms for making this friend and member a part of their day.

Hugs and kisses from...

Just Me :YMHUG: :X :YMHUG:
Just Me SC3
Charm

Re: HOOK

Postby innesSC1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

I was wondering where he went... I'm so sorry! I hope he gets better soon
<3
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:13 pm

It makes you a even more beautiful charm than you look (which is pretty hard right there!) that you send out a shout to everyone for a fan! I hope he is well soon as well!
noface
SC Fan

Postby Just Me SC3 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 am

Thank you Innes! I will pass your well wishes on to him, I know that they will make him feel better when he comes around!

Cozy hugs and kisses...

Just Me :YMHUG: :X :YMHUG:
Just Me SC3
Charm

Postby Just Me SC3 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 am

noface wrote:It makes you a even more beautiful charm than you look (which is pretty hard right there!) that you send out a shout to everyone for a fan! I hope he is well soon as well!

And to you....you flatter me with your compliment, thank you! I most certainly will pass this on to Kevin as well, it was very sweet of you to take the time to reply to my posting, it has made my day and I am sure it will make Kevin's as well!

Just Me :X
Just Me SC3
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 am

Kevin get well fast. Last time we spoke I knew you had a terrible pain in your side.
Hope to hear from you and that your doing well.
Huge Get Well Hugs, Alexus-Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:00 pm

I want to thank everybody that has wrote in to here and thank Just Me for posting this as well, seems I had a appendix burst on me and I was quite sick, but I am going home tomorrow so everything should be good here on out, once again thanks again to all of y'all

I would also like to thank all the charms that have sent me PM's as well as the many E Mails that I have received as well from the many charms from this board. I have said it before, this board is more like a family. Hope everybody has a good weekend and a great year to come, I know I will
hook
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 am

I am so sorry! So glad you get to go home! I hate being stuck in the hospital! I hope you have a speedy recovery & Get well soon!
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Return to Off Topic