Trouble Logging In

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Trouble Logging In

Postby hook » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Is anybody else having trouble logging in to the forum, every time I log in I get a meassage maximum attempts reached, I have to then pick out pictures and type in my user name and password again, just wondering if anybody else is having this problem.
hook
SC Fan

Re: Trouble Logging In

Postby Eva SC2 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:21 am

I haven't been having trouble. Looks like you figured it out to post this though.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:39 pm

hook wrote:Is anybody else having trouble logging in to the forum, every time I log in I get a meassage maximum attempts reached, I have to then pick out pictures and type in my user name and password again, just wondering if anybody else is having this problem.

Nope, no problems here either. Is it still doing it to you?
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby hook » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Yes but I think I no what is going on, it started after I changed my password, I think somebody has been logging into my account, now that I have changed the password they keep trying till they reach the maximum amount of login attempts then when I try I git the message and have to do the security stuff to git logged in, I have also noticed a lot of post that I have subscribed to that I didn't subscribe to as well, I have looked and there is no post though that I didn't post but I found some PM's that have been read that I didn't read, I have changed the pass word again and will change it a couple times a week for a while till it quits doing this, I have had the same password for so long, every since I joined the forum so maybe I need to git in the habit of changing all of them more often
hook
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic