Just chat!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: Just chat!

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Sounds like fun Eva!! I haven't had my own dog in years. I live in an apartment so I have a cat instead. I love her to DEATH though. :) <3

Today shortly after 6pm I'm starting the loooong drive to LA. And I don't even get to hang out there! I have to pick something up and turn right around to come back the next day. :( At least on my way back I should be able to get a car for free. :D
Before that I'm doing a custom video and I have class. Maybe I'll squeeze some video game time in there somewhere. Hehehe.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm

I have a 12 page paper on the 1800s Mary Shelley's Frankenstein due tomorrow morning... I thought it was due next Wednesday!! Shit! 3 five-hour energy's should do it, eh?

My topic; How Body Dysmorphic Disorder and the media is related to the downfall of Victor's creation.... Bah!!!

I should be writing, but I'm wired and want to do anything but what I need to... :shock:
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed May 02, 2012 7:20 am

I really don't miss homework. I hope you got it all done and you get a good grade out of it :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:I have a 12 page paper on the 1800s Mary Shelley's Frankenstein due tomorrow morning... I thought it was due next Wednesday!! Shit! 3 five-hour energy's should do it, eh?

My topic; How Body Dysmorphic Disorder and the media is related to the downfall of Victor's creation.... Bah!!!

I should be writing, but I'm wired and want to do anything but what I need to... :shock:

That actually sounds like a very interesting paper! Is it for a psychology class?
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Just chat!

Postby pvcvinyl » Wed May 02, 2012 10:49 am

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:I have a 12 page paper on the 1800s Mary Shelley's Frankenstein due tomorrow morning... I thought it was due next Wednesday!! Shit! 3 five-hour energy's should do it, eh?

I would soooooooooo fail that class.
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

Good luck with it, I'm sure you will do well and I understand how it goes. I had a 8-10 p. paper (8-10 not including title, table of contents, abstract, appendixes, and refernece pages) and a power point presentation that was due by midnight this last Sunday on a "feasibility analysis of entering into the nursing field" that I never touched until 10am that morning, needless to say, I sat at the computer til 11:55 that night trying to get it done and emailed into my professor. Made it by the skin of my teeth (recieved a 182 out of 200 points)
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Just got back from class... My professor literally called us all up one by one to hand in our papers. He asked us what our thesis statement was, wrote down a grade and handed them right back to us. I am sooo mad! This kind of crap would only happen in the craphole town I live in! Only 37 more days!
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm

It sucks when teachers and Profs don't actually do their job. I hope you are proud of the work you did at least :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Xandusk wrote:
Eva SC2 wrote:Don't worry Rosie, we don't think you're a lush. ;) Sounds like you guys had fun. I tried out the new backpack I got for my little papillon. And we all went on a bike ride to the park. It's an Outward Hound backpack. Screen sides and a clip for the harness inside to keep the dog inside when you roll back the top to let him peek out. And plenty of pocket space outside for treats, leash wallet and such. I would recommend it if you have a small energetic dog that likes the outdoors.

We share a difference of opinion as to what makes a small dog. I refer to my 62lb yellow lab as my small dog and I can not see carrying her around on my back :)
Oh yes, my big dog is a 104lb chocolate lab.

Being around Anatolians and Great Pyranees I know the big dog appeal. They are fabulous and MELLOW. But I'll take a fur baby any day. I'm one of those chicks who has many dog purses, slings, backpack, and makes cute outfits for her pet. I also make his food which is like feeding my macrobiotic hubby. I'm just a nurturer at heart and I've got tons of love that the little furbabies seem to crave.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Xandusk » Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

For fur babies I've had my Degus. They like to ride on my shoulder like a bird, only much cuddlier.
The dogs just love to cuddle in bed, and hog the blankets.
What a lucky pup to get handmade clothes and food!
Xandusk
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:Just got back from class... My professor literally called us all up one by one to hand in our papers. He asked us what our thesis statement was, wrote down a grade and handed them right back to us. I am sooo mad! This kind of crap would only happen in the craphole town I live in! Only 37 more days!

Hmmn, makes me wonder if the dean knows their professors are not making the full effort.(or even bothering to read the work) I'd raise a fuss (above the professor) even if my grade was adequate. Who knows though if the professor is just doing a quick pro quo because of some personal reasons this once.(that's where I'd look like the bitch) Sometimes shit happens and you have to fudge a few things even if you don't want to. I like your thesis though. Probably because I'm a bit of a monster buff. I did mine with anti-Disney sentiments. Can say that my prof. was a liberal gay female, so it worked for both of us.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm

A degas, is that like a chinchilla?
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Xandusk » Wed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Eva SC2 wrote:A degas, is that like a chinchilla?

A degu is a relative of the Chinchilla. Smaller and friendlier
Xandusk
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu May 03, 2012 5:45 pm

I just got back from LA last night! I had a blast. <3 I LOVE going on trips! LA is so much more fun when I don't have to live there, haha.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Just chat!

Postby pvcvinyl » Fri May 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Happy Star Wars Day everyone! May the Fourth be with you.
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm

pvcvinyl wrote:Happy Star Wars Day everyone! May the Fourth be with you.

May the Fourth be with you too!
And have a good Cinco De Mayo tomorrow
Xandusk
Charm

Just chat!

Postby pvcvinyl » Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

As we all know, the Mexican people have an inordinate fondness for – indeed, a LOVE of -- MAYONNAISE.

A little known fact surrounding the tragic loss of the Titanic in April, 1912 was that her holds contained several thousand cases of fine French mayonnaise.

After depositing her human cargo in New York, the great ship was to have continued south to a Mexican port where this French delicacy was to be unloaded for distribution there.

When word finally reached Mexico of the loss of the precious cargo to the cold waters of the Atlantic, they declared a national holiday.

It is known as “SINKO DA MAYO.”
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm

I've been trying to hypnotise a squirrel, trying to undo Shatner's influence. It's harder than I expected it to be.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

You can't start with the squirrels, you have to start with the giraffes.
Or Norris :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Norris? He'll not be ready for another few hours. And I need answers NOW! DAMMIT!
gman36
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic