Just chat!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: Just chat!

Postby Eva SC2 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Wow PVC, waiting over a year, it must be a GOOD video game. Hope it proves worth the wait. And thanks, I'm just hoping things settle down. In the meantime, I let hubby pound my tight ass to get my mind off it. After hours of foreplay and fucking, it topped me off nicely. Thank goodness I have a fabulous partner in bed. Now I need a nap. Ha ha ;)
Eva SC2
Charm

Just chat!

Postby pvcvinyl » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm

This game is THAT good. :) I'm actually giving up some vinyl time for playing it, I like it THAT much!

Good hard sex always takes the mind off the world. And a nice long nap right after good hard sex is a requirement. :)
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

@Redstripe: I'm jealous that you have a catsuit! There is this cheetah print catsuit I REALLY want so I can roleplay as catgirl and I just can't afford it. So I'm not just jealous, I'm MEGA JEALOUS!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 am

Went to an ECO-craftacular and saw a lot of burlap crafts which reminded me of Xandusk. Who must have found someone else to make a Monroe dress for her. They gave me the scoop that the only material they could find in the U.S. was burlap coffee bean sacks, flour sacs are hard to find. I saw purses, necklaces, skirts, and ties made out of the burlap sacs. Have to say they were pretty cool! Made me want to get my coffee in bulk!
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 am

Puscifer concert last night. Had a blast! Maynard is fucking hillarious. :twisted:
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm

@Eva: Oh jealous! I love Puscifer. <3

Today I'm finishing some pony play costumes for Lovely Lizzy and I to wear to Pride. We're leaving tonight for San Fran to party all weekend ending in the Pride Parade. I'm so excited!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Tonight for me will be a home made curry, a bottle of wine, a few beers and playing UEFA Euro 2012 on the XBox, as that is the only way I'll ever get to see Scotland winning a major trophy. Oh, and probably chatting with Xandusk too ;)

Enjoy your weekend, Rosie <3
gman36
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks gman!
I just started playing Batman Arkham Asylum yesterday. Hopefully I'll have time to put a few more hours in before I leave tonight. I shooould be packing and such right now but the internet is so much fun!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Anyone who packs before the last minute is far too prepared anyway. Enjoy yourself, then run around crazy when it's almost time to leave ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm being picked up in about an hour. I GUESS I should start packing now. HAHA.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Nah, give it a half hour, THEN pack <3
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

Is it only me that laughs at some of the cute little smilie faces?
Sometimes I glance at them to see if I should use one in my post.
I never seem to put them in, so here goes.
:roll: :twisted: :oops: ;) :o :shock: :lol: :|
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 pm

@gman: Hahaha! That's totally what I did. :D <3

@Alexus: I LOVE the smileys! I tend to use faces a lot when I chat online anywhere. It's great fun. <3 :)

I just got back from San Fran yesterday and I've been too busy to get online until now, boo! I'm totally sunburned and need to unpack.. But all I want is for someone to come over and take my pictures! /whine.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:I just got back from San Fran yesterday and I've been too busy to get online until now, boo! I'm totally sunburned and need to unpack.. But all I want is for someone to come over and take my pictures! /whine.

Awww, I'd totally come over and take your pictures if it wasn't for the few thousand miles and big massive puddle between us <3
gman36
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

I wish you could! Everyone else is too busy. :'(
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm

First of all, Happy Fourth, everybody!

Just took a much-needed cool shower after working my first-ever gig as a freelance videographer, broadcasting one of the Fourth of July parades in southern Wisconsin. Six hours in the sun on a 95 degree day with a 30-pound video camera on your shoulder, you will go through a lot of water bottles and you will definitely be glad you brought that spare shirt as the one you wore will be soaked through!

This is one of those times where I wish I had someone like, I don't know...Wendy Watkins? to come home to, 'cuz I could really use a back massage which I would of course return and then some. ;)

Time to kick back with a cold one until Summerfest tonight! :)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm

ScFanFromWalKochStan wrote:First of all, Happy Fourth, everybody!

Just took a much-needed cool shower after working my first-ever gig as a freelance videographer, broadcasting one of the Fourth of July parades in southern Wisconsin. Six hours in the sun on a 95 degree day with a 30-pound video camera on your shoulder, you will go through a lot of water bottles and you will definitely be glad you brought that spare shirt as the one you wore will be soaked through!

This is one of those times where I wish I had someone like, I don't know...Wendy Watkins? to come home to, 'cuz I could really use a back massage which I would of course return and then some. ;)

Time to kick back with a cold one until Summerfest tonight! :)

Sounds like you earned that cold one :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks, Xandusk!
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

The power is back on, and THANK GOODNESS! I feel like I've been camping in 90 degree weather for days.
Ouch at the sunburn, and I feel for you stan. What is Summerfest?
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:33 pm

AW! My boyfriend asked me to move in with him. <3 I'm really excited. New place for photo sets here I come!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic