Just chat!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: Just chat!

Postby Xandusk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Eva SC2 wrote:The power is back on, and THANK GOODNESS! I feel like I've been camping in 90 degree weather for days.
Ouch at the sunburn, and I feel for you stan. What is Summerfest?

Welcome back! I hope things go better for you now. I read it was quite the storm.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby gman36 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:AW! My boyfriend asked me to move in with him. <3 I'm really excited. New place for photo sets here I come!

Awww, nice one Rosie. I hope you two have a happy time living together :) <3
gman36
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

gman36 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:AW! My boyfriend asked me to move in with him. <3 I'm really excited. New place for photo sets here I come!

Awww, nice one Rosie. I hope you two have a happy time living together :) <3

Thanks!
We basically live together now since we stay with each other every night. But this will make getting things done a LOT easier since all of our things will be in one place.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 am

I'm throwing a yard sale today! Yay!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:I'm throwing a yard sale today! Yay!

Have fun! I haven't had a yard sale for a while, but they can be fun :p heh.

Not much going on this weekend, went out last night. Probably won't go out tonight because I'm pretty tired and I have to work early tomorrow morning :(. I hate working weekends, lol! :p

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend and the nice weather :)
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 pm

It was pretty fun. And nice to get a little cash while getting rid of loads of my stuff. Hooray for downsizing! <3

Sorry to hear you had to work this weekend. :(
One of my best friends (Lovely Lizzy) had been out of town for two weeks and just got home last night. So she and I went out for a drink and are getting together today to do pictures. I'm pretty excited!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 pm

With temparatures staying over 100 F with humidex here I haven't had to cut my grass in a while, but I broke down and have been trying to get it done today. Slow going but I have most of the back yard done now. I need a riding lawn mower :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm

That's the one nice thing about apartment life: not having a yard to deal with.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I wouldn't give up my property and privacy for really close neighbours and rent for anything.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 am

Totally understandable. I don't have the time to keep up with anything like that so I'm glad I don't have it on my hands. As a bonus I live around nude beaches and a huge forest so I get to play outside anyway. I don't know WHAT I'd do if I didn't have those places though. :(
I've always envied people who have big, awesome yards though. Super cool.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 am

Xandusk wrote:I wouldn't give up my property and privacy for really close neighbours and rent for anything.

It would be nice to have a property and privacy and everything! It's going to be a few more years at least but I'm already daydreaming about houses, yards, etc. My mini garden on my balcony just doesn't compare! :P
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Today, I have written and filmed my first ever comedy show, it's uploading onto YouTube as I type. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I think it's okay for a first attempt.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Oh! <3 Will you be sharing a link with us?

Did anyone else see the new Batman movie last night? I went dressed as two face. I didn't get a very good picture of my costume but here's what my make-up looked like. (Sorry for bad quality photo!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Also, I finally got into my new apartment! This is the very first thing I chose to do. <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:Oh! <3 Will you be sharing a link with us?

Did anyone else see the new Batman movie last night? I went dressed as two face. I didn't get a very good picture of my costume but here's what my make-up looked like. (Sorry for bad quality photo!)

There's a link on my FB and Tumblr pages <3
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:Also, I finally got into my new apartment! This is the very first thing I chose to do. <3

I LOVE that picture :D
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:50 am

gman36 wrote:Today, I have written and filmed my first ever comedy show, it's uploading onto YouTube as I type. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I think it's okay for a first attempt.

That is pretty cool gman, good luck with it.
Rosie, the first think hubby and I did when we bought our house, was fuck. But the flashing is fun too... kinda like saying 'hello neighbors' in your own special way. I'm glad you were not in Colorado watching the Batman movie!
Today is the Jazz and Rib fest. and I am about to head out for it. I WILL be grooving all day.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Well before today my boyfriend hadn't been in the apartment with me. :'( we've both been very busy so we kept going to the place without each other. (This picture was taken by former charm Lovely Lizzy).
But the sex was well worth the wait! Can't wait to get some new-apartment-sex on camera. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Bummed that a charm and gent shoot was cancelled this weekend for unexpected but understandable circumstances. But I managed to get a nice balloon and latex update for robby (even though my turquoise blue latex mini skirt ripped), and a jean update for gman done in my now fitting size 7 jeans. Yay! Now off to a private blues and jazz function for those in the know. Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
Eva SC2
Charm

Just chat!

Postby pvcvinyl » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 am

Man, I haven't been on here in a while. Heh. So, what's everyones plans for Labor Day weekend? Mine will be trying to stay dry, since where I live will have the remains of Isaac over us Saturday and Sunday. They're projecting 3 to 6 inches of rain wich will "make no mesurable impact to the drought." Yeehaw.
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic